The Trade Off - Cover

The Trade Off

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The Honourable Lucy Smythe under new laws will be one of the first women to inherit her father's title, but the estate is foundering in a sea of debt. Charles Edward Stewart MacBain is a rich young man who has recently inherited his father's highland estate. Lucy has certain personality traits that makes her think she has something to offer him that will persaede him to rescue her and restore the family's fortunes. Will Charlie asccept her offer and restore her fortunes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

Later that evening my father called me into his study and said that he felt it was time that we had a heart to heart talk. It was with some trepidation that I complied with his request. When I was seated he opened the conversation.

"When I spoke to you about the financial plight of our family situation, I never dreamed that you would think of planning something as drastic as the action you have now taken. I must say though, if you are happy with the situation you really are on the way to turning things around. In the old days one of our ancestors might well have made such an arrangement for his daughter but to have the daughter do it for herself in this day and age is something undreamed of."

"I love this place daddy," I told him, "That is what spurred me to take the action I did. I know Charlie has told you what I am like and I am sorry if that disappoints you. But in the light of that I think I have made a good decision for I am certain he is a good man who is well able to meet my needs and take care of me."

"I think you are right about Charlie my girl, as for been disappointed in you because of what you are, I am he last person who could possibly be that. The tendencies you have, if they are inheritable, you have inherited them from me. You may have noticed that your mum is the strong one in our relationship so I am going to let you in on the great secret of our marriage. She is to me, what Charlie has promised to be for you."

To say I was shocked on hearing this would be the understatement of the year. My father is so competent in all that he does I never dreamed that he would be like me. I did not know what to say.

"I can see that I have shocked you with this revelation, but your mother and I have been together for over twenty-two years and we still love each other dearly. You can take comfort from that as you work out your relationship with Charlie."

"I am amazed by what you have told me dad. You are so competent in all you do and you have worked miracles keeping our ship afloat in the face of all the difficulties you have encountered along the way. There are differences between my relationship with Charlie and the one you have with mum."

"Oh, and what are the differences as you perceive them young lady.

"You said that you and mom loved one another from the outset, where mine is an arranged marriage even if I am the one who has done the arranging."

"It is, but since you have arranged it you must have seen in Charlie things you liked. What's more to expose your inner secrets to him in the way you have, you must also have felt you could trust him. Those two things alone are a pretty good basis for starting a relationship. They are a foundation from which love can blossom and grow."

"I hope you are right. I know Charlie has accepted my proposition and even at this early stage I know he will take care of me and honour his promises to me, but I am not sure if he will ever grow to love me."

"Don't underestimate his affection for you even at this stage Lucy. As an outsider looking in, and one who has spoken at length with him. I think he cares for you more deeply than you think. Accept that and build on it. You are both very intelligent and courageous people and well suited to each other. If I did not think that I would not be so whole hearted about blessing the arrangement you have made."

"Thanks for telling me as much as you have daddy. It gives me a bit more confidence to work hard at building a sustainable relationship with the man of my choice. It also makes me happier about mum's attitude to this, for I have not told her what I am since I thought this would make her despise me."

"You don't have to worry about your mum she will understand the situation better than most people. With your permission I will talk to her about it and this will save you from having to tell her."

"I would be grateful if you did that Father, but I have no doubt that she would want to speak to me concerning it."

"You are probably right but her concern will be for your well being and you should know she will want to talk to Charlie about it also. She is in a good position to offer him some sound advice in his new role as you're Dominant other."

I smiled at the thought of my other in that role; I had never dreamed that she could act as a guide for both of us in our present situation.


I was pleased with the way my talk with Lucy's father had gone even if I was surprised to learn that he was a submissive and a masochist just like his daughter. He was very supportive of our arrangement and gave it his blessing. Tomorrow I intend to take Lucy into town and we will buy the ring which will signify to all that we are a couple. Sometime this weekend I will have to discuss with Joyce possible dates for a wedding. Once we have sorted that out I will have to take Lucy home to meet my mother. Without telling her all the details I am sure she will approve of my choice that is if it was my choice, I thought with a laugh.

Before we leave on Sunday, I will also have provisional discussions with his Lordship and Joyce about the survey reports they have on the building and where the most urgent repairs need to start. Where possible I would like the work on this project to be undertaken by a local workforce, though some of it may need specialists who will have to be bought in from elsewhere. When I consider all these things I am amazed at how quickly events have moved and how they have altered the whole course of my life in a way I hope will be for the better.

On Saturday morning I went into town with Lucy and we looked at the two Jeweler's shops in the town. One was decidedly down market, so I chose the other. Here they showed us a selection of rings varying in value from around three thousand pounds to twenty thousand pounds. I told Lucy to forget about price and that what she had to look for was a ring which she really like and which she felt would always have its real value in what it meant to her. In the end she chose a very nice ring with quite a large diamond surrounded by small sapphires. It came in at around ten thousand pounds. As we left the shop the proprietor wished us well and handed us a voucher to be redeemed at one of the local wine shops for a bottle of quite pricey champagne. A nice touch I thought.

That night the family celebrated the occasion with a lovely meal and the dailies, who were as much friends as servants were asked to join in the toasts to us, the happy couple. As Lucy and I made our way to our bedroom that night we were both quite giggly but not drunk. As we climbed into bed, I we made love in a conventional way for the first time and I enjoyed its quiet intimacy and I am sure the same could be said for Lucy.

On Sunday morning after breakfast, Joyce suggested that she and I should get together and have a talk about recent events. When we were alone she told be that her husband had brought her up to date on matters concerning my relationship with Lucy.

"I know that Lucy, like her dad is a submissive and also has masochistic tendencies which enhance the intensity of her sexual orgasms. He has also told me of her reasons for choosing you as her master and you have accepted. If you will pardon me for saying this, I wonder why someone like you would accept that proposal?"

"Why should it puzzle you that I as a person should accept what Lucy was offering? There are a lot of young men of my age who would have jumped at the chance."

"I agree, but not many would be in the position to accept it with the strings attached to it by Lucy. You are young, good-looking and very rich. Add to that the fact that you are also intelligent. All these things make you a real catch for any woman."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.