Just One Kiss - Cover

Just One Kiss

Copyright© 2012 by Jessy19

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Who would have thought just one kiss would lead to all of this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

I don't remember when I dozed off but I was soon awakened by Ethan kissing my neck. I was laying down on the bed fetal position and Ethan was behind me.

"Hey sleeping beauty," He whispered in my ear and glided his lips on my earlobe.

"Hi," I murmured. "What time is it?"

"It's almost four in the morning," he answered.

I stretched my body out and flipped over to face him. Only one lamp in the room was on. I could see his face clearly. His hair was such a cute mess and his face beamed.

"Mom has been calling me," he said sadly.

I felt my happiness come to a stop for a moment. "Did she leave you any messages?"

He nodded. "A lot of messages actually."

I looked away. "Did she ask about me?"

When he hesitated to answer I knew. "She didn't. I thought so."

Ethan cupped my chin and made me look at him. "If she can't accept you back in the house, then she can't expect me to go back without you. I'll make that very clear to her."

"I just wish she wouldn't hate me so much." I felt myself choking up.

Ethan stroked my hair. "She doesn't hate you. She's just scared that her children will suffer because they love each other."

I cuddled closer to him. "We can't just runaway together you know."

He laughed quietly. "Yes we can. I got some clothes for you and me in my duffle bag. I also brought along some of my gift cards that they gave me for my graduation including some money too. So, we're pretty much covered."

I can't help but laugh with him. "If only it were that easy."

"Well we can at least be together for a few days until mom cools off. I know she will. She has to. She can't just disown her own children. She loves us too much."

I loved Ethan's optimism in the whole situation. He'd always been that way. He always saw the best in a bad situation.

I looked into his eyes for a moment. We were both still very naked in the bed. My body was still craving him, now more than ever. I licked my dry lips and ran my fingers through his messy hair.

"I want you," I purred.

Ethan propped himself up on one elbow. He leaned down to run his tongue on my bottom lip and then softly kiss me. He slowly sat up and I turned over on my back. I looked up at him intently while he began to climb on top of me.

"I want you too Em, I've always wanted you. I'm always going to want you, and only you. Forever and ever," he whispered to me just before he gave me another one of his erotic kisses.

We kissed so lovingly. I loved how his weight felt on top of me. I spread my legs giving him more access to be with me. He parked his body right between my legs. Our naked bodies tangled up as we got lost in our kiss.

"Fuck me Ethan," I urged him. I hadn't meant to be so blunt but at that moment I was so heated up.

Ethan moaned and pushed himself into me. I felt him slide in me all the way until his balls touched the folds of my sex.

"Oh yes ... like that ... mmm! You feel so good inside of me. You feel perfect," I cooed.

Ethan started to move his body. He began to thrust his hips pushing himself in and out of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer to me. Ethan's gentle rhythm quickly set my body on fire!

"Is this ok?" He asked while his cock moved in and out of me.

"Oh yes ... it's perfect ... so perfect..."I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me.

We kissed softly at first and then slowly separated our lips from one another only letting out tongues make contact. Our tongues twined together as our bodies became one.

"Faster ... a little faster," I urged.

Ethan's youthful body stirred. He was thrusting faster and harder now. The heels of my feet rested on his lower back pulling him so deep inside of me. I wanted to feel his cum inside of me again. I wanted that warm feeling of my brother's love swimming in me.

"Oh Em... ," Ethan moaned in pleasure.

"Yes ... fuck me ... show me how much you've loved me all these years," I panted.

Ethan groaned and moved faster making the bed squeal. He lowered his head and put one of my nipples in his mouth while he continuously pumped in and out of me furiously.

"Yes ... like that ... like that my love," I whispered sweetly. My fingers were tangled in his hair.

I felt so small underneath him. His body, so much taller than me and stronger than mine, taking complete control of my body. He was my baby brother, barely legal, but at that moment he was all man fucking his big sister like he'd always fantasized.

"I love you ... I love you ... I love you," he groaned just before releasing his seed.

I felt it all over again. Shooting ropes of hot cum releasing all inside of me, filling me up with all of his love. He paused as his last few drops shot out. I held him inside of me keeping my legs locked around him.

"I'm c-cumming..." I stammered in the midst of my orgasm.

I held him in me while I juiced all over his cock. Ethan kept his lips wrapped around one my nipples as I climaxed.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out in ecstasy. My entire body trembled in delight. The rush of excitement went from my belly and spread out all over my body.

"Mmmmmggghh!" I whimpered.

Ethan raised his head back up releasing my nipple from his warm lips. He kissed me while his cock slowly slid out of me making some of his seed seep out of me and glide down my thighs.

Ethan had exited but continued to kiss me and kiss me all over my breasts. I wanted him like this every single day for the rest of my life.

My slowly uncurled my fingers from his hair and simply began to stroke it. I looked up at him feeling more in love than ever.

"I love you," I said to him.

"I love you. Always have," he replied quietly and kissed me.


Since Ethan had brought me some clothes, I decided to shower. Ethan went out to buy us some breakfast early that morning. The sun was barely coming out and I was feeling happier than ever. I knew I had to face reality sooner or later. I couldn't just runaway with my brother and never see my parents again.

As the warm water ran down my I could still feel Ethan's touch on me. His seed that had accidentally oozed out of me, slowly washed off my skin. I knew that in a few more hours I'd want him again.

After my shower, I brushed my hair and realized I hadn't brought any make up with me only some lip gloss. I slipped on a simples summer dress that Ethan had brought for me. He'd even remembered to bring me some underwear which made me blush. I suddenly pictured him going through my underwear drawer and blushing as he picked out some underwear for me.

I put on the same strapless bra and my heels from the previous night looked good with the dress. Ethan knocked on the door a few minutes later. He'd brought us some iHop breakfast from the iHop just down the street.

"Mmm smells good!" I said as my tummy rumbled from hunger.

Ethan put the boxes of food down on a table that was near one of the windows. He opened up the curtains slightly letting some sun in.

"It's a really nice day outside. I was thinking maybe we could go out on the town later. What do you say?" Ethan asked as he approached me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I nodded. "That sounds good." I kissed his lips softly.

"Mom called again," he said.

I looked down.

"Hey it's ok ... I already told her that if she can't accept you, then she can't accept me either."

I slowly look up at him. I don't want to cry.

"Em, it'll be ok. She'll give in I'm sure."

"I hope so. I start school in a few weeks and I wouldn't want to have to drop out because I have nowhere to live."

He kissed the top of my head. "Don't say that. Let me take care of mom. I'll make her realize how good you are for me."

"I hope she realizes it soon enough," I said worriedly.

"Don't fret over that right now Em. Here," he said and pulled out the chair for me. "Have a seat right here, my queen and eat. I'm going to go take a shower for now. I still have all of your honey sticky on me."

I blushed. "But I wanted to eat with you."

"Don't worry about me. You know I take quick showers. So eat up. I know you must be famished."

I nodded because I was starving.

Ethan went on to take a shower while I ate heartily. He'd brought eggs and bacon and pancakes, my favorite. He didn't forget my coffee either. I was enjoying my breakfast when I heard my cell phone ring. I got up to fish for my phone that was at the bottom of my purse.

I cursed silently and saw my father's name on the caller ID. "Hello?"

"Emma. We need to talk," my father's voice sounded so stern.

I stayed silent.

"Emma?" He asked.

"Yes dad," I replied quietly.

"I'm not mad. I miss you dearly and I want you and Ethan home."

I felt tears pooling in my eyes. "What about mom?"

He hesitated for a moment. "She's ... she's going to have to accept you no matter what. Where are you?"

I didn't want to tell him where I was at that moment. I needed to talk this over with Ethan first. "Dad, I'll call you back later today ok?"

"Emma, please call me back."

"I will," I assured him and hung up.

My appetite was gone. Ethan came out of the restroom looking refreshed. He wore only a towel around his waist. He noticed the look on my face right away.

"You ok?" He asked.

I nod. "Not really. Dad just called he wants us home and he wants to talk about all of this. He wanted to know where I was but I didn't tell him. I wanted to talk about this first with you."

Ethan walked towards me and put his hands on my shoulders. He gently rubbed me. "I think it's a good idea if we talk about. But first I want to spend a few more hours with you before all hell breaks loose."

I laughed. "Yeah."

Ethan smiled and kissed my lips. "It'll be ok my love."

"I hope so," I said sadly.

"Let's worry about that later. Right now, let's enjoy our food. Let me get some boxers on at least," he said teasing me.

I stared at him.

"You going to watch me put my boxers on?" He asked.

I nodded anxiously.

Ethan smirked and let his towel drop. I felt myself blush. He grabbed some boxer shorts and a black Green Day T-shirt. I watched him dress although I wished he'd remain undressed.

"Ok, let's eat," he said happily.

We finished eating our breakfast. Luckily the motel had a vending machine that sold toothpaste and toothbrushes so we were able to brush our teeth. After getting dressed and having had eaten, Ethan and I went out on the town. He said he wanted to take me to the art museum downtown. I hadn't been to the art museum since like fifth grade on a field trip we once took.

We went in Ethan's truck out into town. I held onto his hand while he drove. We were silent for a while each of us lost in our own thoughts.

"You're going to like the museum Em. It's changed a lot since you were last there," he teased.

I squeezed his hand. "I'm sure it has. No guy has ever taken me out to the museum for a date before."

He squeezed my hand this time. "Well, I'm not just any other guy, am I?"

I scooted over to him stretching out my seatbelt. I leaned my head on his shoulder. "No you're not."

We got to the museum just as they were opening. We were some of the first people there. I found it amusing that a lot of the people there were tourists. We walked hand in hand into the museum. Ethan paid for our tickets and once inside, I was in awe. Ethan was right. It had changed a lot since the last time I'd been there.

"Wow, looks so nice!" I said as we entered.

"Yes. I told you so." He led me around to the different art work. It was mostly local artist that had their work displayed at that museum. There was photography, paintings, and sculptured works.

"Look at this one here," Ethan said pointing out to a black and white picture. I looked at it closer and saw a young man walking down the street, holding his backpack. He looked saddened almost lost in his own world. I looked closer and...

"Is that you?" I asked.

He nodded shyly.

"When? What?"

"I hadn't even realized someone took a picture of me until the photographer told me. She asked if she could use it for her art work. At first I thought it was a joke but then a few months later she called me and told me that I was famous at the art museum.

I looked back at the picture and realized it was so beautiful. In the background, you could see leaves on the ground as if it was just turning into fall. Ethan walked holding his head down.

"It was one day after school," he explained.

I looked at the title. "Heartbreak."

I frowned. "Heartbreak?" I asked.

He nodded and looked straight at the picture. "It was the day you told me Gary had asked you to be his girlfriend."

I gulped. "Oh."

"The photographer said she could feel my sadness. It was so bizarre really. I guess I didn't hide my sadness too well huh?"

I lean closer to him. "I'm sorry. I just never knew."

"I know. It's not your fault Em."

I stared at the picture for what seemed to be forever. I felt my brother's pain the picture. I kept wondering what he must have felt like that day. He'd loved me all of those years and saw me date several guys. He'd love me silently until he could no longer hide it.

"Come on, let's go see some more art," he said gently pulling me away. I took one last look at his photograph.

After the museum, Ethan and I decided to go down to the park just to walk around and be with each other. Ethan had been right, the day outside was so perfect. It wasn't too hot and the sun was shining.

We walked hand in hand at the park by the pond where the children fed the ducks.

"Remember mom and dad used to bring us here when we were kids?" Ethan said.

I smiled. "Yeah I remember. Those were some good times."

"Best times of my life you know. Back before you got all interested in the guys."

I laughed. "You mean back before when you had me all to yourself?"

Ethan nodded. "Yeah back when mom made you hold on to my hand so I wouldn't get lost. I really loved those times."

That made my heart rejoice. "I can't believe you have so many memories of us as kids."

"How could I not? I was already in love with you ever since I could remember. I had to treasure those memories."

"Ethan ... oh god what am I going to do with you?" I said. I stopped walking for a moment and threw my arms around him.

"Isn't it nice to display our love out in public?" He asked.

"Well it is early Sunday morning. No one we know is out here ... yet."

"Sooner or later your friends are going to have to know you're dating your brother."

I giggled. "And so will your friends."

Ethan smirked. "Yeah they'll be so jealous. They were always checking you out and commenting on how hot you were. Do you know how hard it was for me not to agree with them out loud?"

"Aww it must have been very difficult," I joked and kissed him.

He lifted me up off the ground making me squeal. He spun me around once and tilted me back and kissed me.

"I love you so much Em. I'm going to try to make you the happiest woman alive."

"You have succeeded," I said and kissed him again.


After lunch, we headed back to the motel mid afternoon. I kicked off my shoes as soon as I got there and flopped on the bed. It had been an exhausting afternoon walking in high heels but I loved every minute of it.

"My feet hurt," I whined.

Ethan came over and lifted one foot and started rubbing it.

"Ooh!" I sighed.

"Better?" He asked taking the second foot and rubbing it.

"Oh yeah ... much better. You have a heavenly touch."

As he rubbed one foot, I started to feel naughty. I put my other foot on his cock over his jeans. Ethan stopped rubbing my foot and flashed me a wicked smile.

"I thought you said your feet hurt," he teased.

I licked my lips and raised myself up from the bed on my knees. He stood in front of me giving me a very curious look.

"My feet hurt but my mouth doesn't."

Ethan's eyes widen.

I reached and unbutton his pants and unzip them. Ethan fidgeted with excitement.

"Come closer, please," I implore.

Ethan got closer to me. I looked up at him and reached inside of his pants to pull out a semi hard cock. I looked at his cock and didn't hesitate to take him in my mouth. He instantly grew hard. I could feel him growing in my mouth. His veins pulsed on my tongue.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.