Just One Kiss
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2012 by Jessy19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Who would have thought just one kiss would lead to all of this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

"You said your folks are out of town right? So what's wrong with just one kiss ... or two or three?"

Gary's lips glided against mine. We were supposed to be watching "Just Go With It," but Gary was too busy trying to make out with me.

"Gary!" I giggled and playfully pushed him away.

He groaned. "C'mon Emma. Just one kiss. I promise. Nothing else."

"If you wanted to make out, why did you even bother to get this movie? Besides, we could have watched this and made out at your apartment."

Gary shrugged. "You know my cousin has his girlfriend over. That's our rule. We take turns bringing our girls over."

I raised a brow. "Girls?"

He laughed. "You know you are MY girl and my cousin has HIS girl. Silly."

I was weakening. "Ok. Fine. One kiss and that's it!"

Gary smirked and leaned closer to me. Our lips touched and his tongue was in my mouth so fast. I tried to protest but Gary was a damn good kisser. What was supposed to be just one kiss lead to a huge, hot make out session.

My folks were out of town, which was true. I'm a 20 year old female still living under my parent's roof. I go to college in town and am currently majoring in journalism. Gary has been my boyfriend for six months now and yes, we've had sex.

Gary's kissed me and I felt his hands creeping up my tank top. His hands felt good and I suddenly started getting goosebumps. The movie is continuing to play but I was too distracted.

"Ahem!"

I gasped and pushed Gary off of me. Gary grabbed a couch pillow and put it on his lap to hide his hard on. I looked up to see my little brother Ethan standing in front of the TV. He had his backpack and wore one of his many t-shirts he had. This one was a black Nirvana t-shirt with the yellow smiley face and his baggy jeans.

"I've been standing here for like five minutes and you two kept going at it," he said mockingly.

I sat up and fixed my tank top. "Shut up. You were not there that long. I thought you were going with mom and dad out of town?"

Ethan looked at Gary and then at me. "As much as I'd love to go to our Cousin Gina's wedding, I did have school today. Mom and dad left early today and besides don't you think you have something to tell me?"

I was dumbfounded. "Um..."

Ethan looked somewhat hurt. Ethan was always a bit of a prankster so I could never tell when he was actually sad or if he was faking it.

"Help me out!" I yelled

Ethan shook his head. "Never mind. Sorry I interrupted your little love fest here. See you Gary."

"Later Ethan," Gary replied.

Ethan went upstairs to his room. I heard his door slam hard. Gary inched closer to me. "So where were we?" He whispered.


Gary and I went out for dinner later that night. I ended up getting home well after three in the morning because Gary and I decided to go to the night clubs that night. I had fun. Gary and I danced and drank and were grinding against each other on the dance floor. I knew I left him with blue balls, but promised I'd make it up to him the next time we were over at his place.

I fell asleep and got woken up by the ringing phone early the next morning. I groaned as I rolled over looked at my cell phone displaying my mom's cell phone number.

"Hello?" My voice was raspy.

"Emma sweetie. How are things?"

I closed my eyes. "Everything's ok mom. How's Uncle Brian and Aunt Liz?"

"They're great. They send you and Ethan their love. Oh and your cousin Gina does too. She's so happy. Her fiancé is handsome and treats her well."

"Hmm that's great mom."

"Be sure to tell Ethan that he has to activate the card first."

I opened my eyes and frowned. "Huh? What card?"

"The prepaid credit card we gave him for his birthday."

I gulped and felt like the biggest asshole ever. "H-his birthday?"

"Yes Emma. Ethan's birthday was yesterday. Oh my goodness! Do not tell me you forgot!"

I felt guilt. Major guilt. "Um I kinda ... forgot."

I had to pull my phone away from my ear because my mother started yelling like never before.


After a good twenty minutes or so of getting lectured by my mom, I got out of bed and went to wash up. I couldn't believe I had been so stupid to forget my baby brother's birthday. I NEVER did that. That's why he had been so upset. I had to make it up to my brother one way or another. As I washed up, I thought of the perfect little surprise.

Since my baby brother was now an adult, I could take him out where I knew guys loved to go, the strip bar! Yes, that would totally make up for forgetting his birthday. I'd go get him a cool t-shirt at Hot Topic and then I'd take him to the strip bar. What guy wouldn't like that?

I got hyper and went downstairs to get some breakfast. Ethan was in the kitchen finishing up his Cheerios cereal. He looked up at me and then went back to reading the newspaper.

I went to the cupboard and got a bowl for my cereal. I preferred Captain Crunch. I grabbed a spoon and since the milk was already at the table, I went to make myself comfortable. Ethan kept his eyes down.

"Um ... so mom called to make sure you activate your prepaid credit card first before using it." I felt nervous.

Ethan didn't look up. "Ok," he said and continued reading.

"Um ... h-happy birthday by the way," I stammered.

"Thanks." His voice was cold.

"I'm really sorry I forgot."

"Uh huh..."

"No, seriously I am."

"Yeah ok."

"Ethan!" I groaned.

He finally looked up at me. His curly brown hair was a mess. He was in his boxer shorts and old beat up Ramones t-shirt that he refused to throw away. That was his usual sleepwear.

"I said it's ok Em. You don't have to apologize."

"I do! I'm such an idiot! How could I have forgotten your birthday?"

"You're too busy with Gary, that's why," He shot back.

I was taken back. "Excuse me?"

"Well ... ever since you met Gary; we don't hang out as much."

I felt more guilt. "I'm sorry you feel that way. And I'm sorry if it seems that way."

"It IS that way Em."

I reached over and placed my hand over his. He started to fidget. "Look, I'm going to make it up to you big time ok? Later today we can go to the mall and I can get you a t-shirt of your choice and then ... well baby bro since you're 18 years old now, I'm going to take you out to a ... well it's a surprise."

Ethan smiled. "Really? You and I are going out? Without Gary right?"

I laughed. "Of course. It's YOUR day. So it's just us."

I saw him blush. "Ok Em. That sounds perfect."


After I showered I called Gary and let him know about my plans with Ethan. Gary was fine with it since he'd be watching UFC fighting with his cousin and his best friend Ben. I put on a pair of jeans and pretty flowery blouse. My hair was long, so I put it up in a ponytail and slipped my feet into black ballerina flats.

I went downstairs and Ethan was waiting for me. "Can I drive?" He asked already holding my car keys.

"Yeah, yeah. I told you it's your day."

Ethan and I spent a few hours at the mall. I got him a new Ramones t-shirt and I bought myself some new shoes. We ate at the food court like we used to do when I was still in high school and Ethan was in junior high. We'd ride the city bus to the mall and hang out for hours.

"This is great Em," Ethan said. He was eating his chili cheese fries.

"I know it's been fun. I'm really sorry if we haven't been hanging out. I guess I got too caught up with Gary."

Ethan paused and nodded. "Yeah. But it's ok. I understand."

I smiled. "So ... um did any girls at school get you something special for your birthday?"

Ethan laughed. "What girls? You know girls don't see me that way. They always just want to be friends."

"What? They're crazy. Can't they see how cute my baby brother is?" I said and reached over to mess up his thick curly hair. "You look like Patrick Dempsey in Can't Buy Me Love."

Ethan laughed. "Patrick Dempsey? Yeah right. During geek status or king status?"

"King status! You do!" I was being serious. "So have you even asked any of the girls out?"

"No."

"Why not? You know girls like it when guys ask them out."

"Yeah, but none of the girls at school are my type."

"Oh?" I raised a brow. "What IS your type? Oh wait! Let me guess ... Nirvana fans? Ramones fans? Gothic looking girls?"

Ethan frowned. "Goth chicks. No thanks."

"Well then? Oh cheerleader types?"

"Oh god no."

"Well, whatever type you're into, I'm sure you'll find your perfect girl and she better love you or else I'll kick her ass."

Ethan smiled shyly. "Thanks for all this, sis."

"We're not done yet. Remember, I still have another surprise for you."

"As long as we're hanging out, that's fine with me," Ethan said and looked into my eyes. For some reason I got shivers as he looked at me.


After the mall, we went back home and relaxed for bit. I knew the strip joint that I was taking Ethan to didn't open until eleven at night. I knew this because I had gone with Gary two or three times. It was no big deal. I usually bought Gary a lap dance and he'd get horny and have sex with ME not the strippers. So in the end I was the one who got my way, at least that's how I saw it.

It was almost time to go. Ethan put on dark jeans and a white polo shirt. He actually looked really cute.

"Wow, no t-shirt huh?"

He blushed. "Nah. I have a feeling you're taking me someplace really nice so I wanted to dress up."

I giggled. He had NO idea where I was taking him. "Well, you look handsome. I just need to put my earrings on and we'll be on our way."

"Sounds good Em. Can I drive?"

I nodded. "No way. I'm going to blindfold you and you can't see where I'm taking you."

Ethan looked excited. "Ok cool. I can live with that."


A few minutes later we're on the way to the strip joint. Ethan is wearing his blindfold and is anxiously waiting to know where I'm taking him.

"Are you taking me to a blues bar?" He asked.

"Nope."

"Hmmm are you taking me to a fancy dinner?"

"At eleven at night? Um no."

He laughed. "Ok ... um are you taking me to a party?"

"Wrong again."

"I don't know where you're taking me then. Give me a hint!"

"There's um ... music."

He thought about it. "I bet you are taking me to a blues bar."

"Keep thinking that," I teased.

"You got me curious Em."

"Stay curious then."

"You suck," he pretended to pout.

"Trust me you're going to love this place."

I pulled up to the strip joint and parked. "Ok now keep the blindfold on until we get inside ok?"

Ethan nodded. "Yeah. Yeah."

I led Ethan into the club. It was already full. The room was smoky and dark and the music was blasting. Everyone was looking at Ethan blindfolded. I showed the doorman Ethan's ID and whispered to him why I had Ethan blindfolded. I then led him to a table and sat him down.

"So ... you ready?" I asked.

"Um ... I guess. Is this a night club?" He asked cautiously.

I took off his blindfold and Ethan's eyes widened when he saw he was in a room with a lot of half naked women.

"Ta-da! This is your surprise baby bro. I'm buying you a lap dance or two or three how ever many you want."

Ethan's jaw dropped. He began to squirm in his chair. "Um Em..."

"Wait, I'll be right back." I took off to get "Ginger" a pretty red head to do the first lap dance for Ethan. I explained he was my little brother who just turned 18. She thought it was cute of me to do that for him and agreed to do the dance.

Ginger and I walked back to Ethan. He looked somewhat scared or very shy. "Hi, I'm Ginger. I hear you had a birthday yesterday huh? Well ... happy birthday..." She started dancing for Ethan. Ethan sat there very still as Ginger slowly began to remove her top.

Ethan looked away once Ginger's top came off and quickly jumped up from his chair. He looked at me and then at Ginger and sped out of the club. Ginger looked at me confused.

"S-sorry. Here." I left her a twenty and ran after my brother.

"Ethan! Ethan!" I yelled out breathlessly.

Ethan was in the parking lot standing by my car. He was fuming!

"Ethan..." I was panting as I walked towards him.

"Why did you bring me here?" He asked furiously.

"I-I'm sorry ... I just thought you might like it."

"Just because your perverted boyfriend likes it, doesn't mean I would too."

"Look, I'm really sorry ok? I just thought-"

"Let's just go home ok?" He cut me off. He turned away and waited for me to open the car.

"Ethan..."

"Let's go Em."

I was left with no choice but to take him home. I felt awful.

The drive back home was silent. Ethan turned on the radio to avoid having to talk to me.

Once we got home, Ethan went straight to his room. I stood in the hallway all alone and felt really bad. How was I supposed to know Ethan wouldn't be into titty clubs? I should have waited until he was older maybe? Or maybe I should have really thought it out and taken him somewhere nice?

I knocked on his door. "Ethan, I said I'm sorry. Talk to me please?"

No answer.

I knocked again. "Please? Please?"

He opened the door and sighed. "No, I'm sorry I acted like a jerk. I didn't mean to go off on you like that sis."

"I was the asshole. I should have never taken you to that place. I just thought ... well obviously I DIDN'T think."

Ethan smiled softly. "It's ok Em. All is forgiven. We had a nice time at the mall and you got me a cool t-shirt."

"Yeah but still, I wanted to do something really special for you. I don't know why I thought taking you to a strip bar would be special."

We both laughed.

"You can come in Em." He stepped aside and let me in his room. He had tons of music posters on his wall and his bed was still unmade. He had his computer on and a few soda cans on the floor.

"Gosh bro, clean much?" I joked.

"Shut up. You're no neat freak yourself."

"Yes ... that's true." I sat on his bed and looked up at him. "So we're ok?"

He shrugged.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"I suppose we're ok."

"Aww c'mon Ethan. I apologized like a million times already."

"Yeah..."He smiled," but you promised me that we'd do something special and well ... the mall was fun and all but it wasn't special."

I looked at him suspiciously. "What did you have in mind? Don't tell me ... you want to go to that blues bar?"

I shook his head.

"Well then?" I asked.

He looked at me with intensity in his eyes. Suddenly the room got hot. "I want to ask you for something."

He sat next to me. I looked at him waiting for his request.

"I want to ... um ... I want you to kiss me. Just one kiss."

I gulped. "Kiss you? You mean like kiss your cheek or forehead?" My hands suddenly started trembling.

Ethan looked at ease. "No. I want you to kiss me on the lips."

I blinked. "Um ... ok..." I started to lean towards him to give him a quick peck but he stopped me.

"I want you to kiss me the way you kiss Gary."

I was shocked. "W-what?"

He leaned closer. "You heard me. Just one kiss that's all I ask for."

"Ethan ... I can't-"

He cut me off by placing his lips against mine. I gasped. His lips were warm and tender. He parted his lips slightly and slipped his tongue in my mouth. I didn't know what else to do but comply. I pressed my tongue against his and before I knew it, we were lost in a long deep kiss.

For a moment I almost forgot it was my own brother I was kissing. He kissed me slowly and very lovingly. Gary never had kissed me that way. His kisses were always a bit rough, sexy, but too rough at times.

Ethan broke the kiss and I hadn't realized I still had my eyes closed and my lips puckered. I slowly opened my eyes and Ethan was gazing into my eyes.

"See? That wasn't so bad was it?" He asked calmly.

I was numb. His kiss was still lingering on my lips.

"W-why did you ask me for a kiss?" I finally asked after a few seconds of silence.

"Because I love you," he said boldly.

"Love me? Like you know in a brother/sister way?"

He nodded. "Yes and probably the way Gary loves you too but I can bet you that he doesn't love you more than I do."

My heart was pounding. "Since when..." I couldn't even finish what I was going to ask. My mouth was dry and aching for more of my brother's kiss.

"Hmmm ... oh since about birth," he smiled sweetly and touched my face.

"I never knew..."

"Why do you think I loved to hang out with you so much? It is partly because you're fun, but mostly because I love to be around you."

I was flabbergasted.

"And remember you asked me earlier today what was my type of girl?"

I nodded.

"You. You are my type of girl."

My heart was melting with each word he said. He leaned over again and placed lips on mine again. Never in my life had I thought of kissing my baby bro but then again I never knew how he felt about me. His soft warm lips caressed against mine. I was in total bliss but then I forced myself to pull away.

"You said just one kiss."

He smiled deviously. "Yeah I know. I'm sorry. I couldn't resist."

I stood up abruptly. He looked up at me with loving eyes. "I-I better go now. Um ... Happy Birthday." I ran out of his room.


That night, I could hardly sleep. I was feeling somewhat paranoid so I locked my bedroom door in fear that Ethan might walk in and want more than just a kiss. Or was it because I was the one that would want more?

I was tossing and turning and the taste of my brother's kiss was still on my lips and tongue. I closed my eyes and kept going through everything that happened that evening.

What was supposed to have been a fun time at a strip joint turned into an incestuous episode. I wasn't sure how to feel. It hadn't just been the kiss. It had been all the things Ethan had confessed to me. How he'd always loved me as more than just a sibling way. Why hadn't I ever caught on? Or had I but just pretended that it was just my imagination the way my baby brother always looked at me? I started to remember how Ethan would follow me around when we were both kids. I found it annoying at times but secretly enjoyed having him around.

Gary! Suddenly my boyfriend came into mind. Was it considered cheating that I kissed my brother? It's not like I would ever tell him. What would I do say, "Hey Gary I kissed another guy." He'd throw a fit and then I'd say "I kissed Ethan, my baby brother." Gary would probably freak! I had to think about if Gary had a sister and told me he'd kissed her how would I feel? I really wouldn't know how to answer that.


The next morning I woke up near noon time. I had fought to go to sleep but finally fall asleep until after six that morning. After getting out of bed and washing up, I went downstairs to find Ethan and Gary talking! I felt my entire face turning red. Ethan noticed me first. He smiled sweetly and then Gary took notice.

"Hey there sleeping beauty." He came towards me and hugged me and gave me a short but sweet kiss on my lips. I noticed Ethan's sad eyes and him looking away. I felt somewhat guilty.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked sounding slightly annoyed.

Gary frowned. "I came by to see you and Ethan said you were still asleep. We started playing some video games and then got hungry. We just finished eating some sandwiches. You ok?" His eyes searched my face. I kept looking down and Ethan kept stealing glances at me.

"Oh. Ok. Well do you want to go somewhere?" I asked nervously.

"You sure you ok?" He asked and cupped my chin making me look up at him.

"Y-yeah. I'm just..."

"She's tired," Ethan chimed in. "She took me to a strip club last night as a late birthday present and well we stayed up a little late."

"A strip club huh?" Gary asked wickedly. "You bad girl trying to corrupt your little brother. I wish I had a sister like you!" Gary hugged me. My eyes met with Ethan. Our eyes locked for what seemed to be forever.

"Uh well come on," I said quickly pulling away from Gary's embrace. I grabbed his hand and led him upstairs to my room. I couldn't stay in the same room with Ethan and having my boyfriend kissing and hugging me. It felt almost as if I was cheating in Ethan? I know sounds ridiculous right?


Once up in my room, I felt calmer. I gave Gary a long wet kiss and hugged him the way I usually would have even if Ethan had been in the room, but now it just seemed ... different.

"So ... how was the strip club last night?" Gary asked as he broke our kiss.

I shrugged. "Ok I guess. Ethan had fun."

"I bet he did. Did you introduce him to Ginger?"

I nodded. I really didn't want to talk about the previous night. I just wanted to make out with my boyfriend and forget about my incestuous episode.

"Ethan looked pretty happy you know. I don't think I've seen him look that happy ever since I've known him."

I smiled and kissed Gary again. Suddenly Ethan's kiss came back to me. The way he nervously kissed me as if I had been his first kiss. Had I been his first kiss? No way. What eighteen year old guy now a day hasn't kissed anyone?

I kissed Gary harder. I heard him gasp. The way Ethan's tongue had pressed against mine and how after our kiss, he had wanted more. Would it have led to more? No way! There was no way I would have let my brother do more to me. No! No! No!

"Hey, hey, hey," Gary said almost fighting me off.

I stopped and snapped back to reality. "Oh ... sorry."

Gary smirked. "It's ok baby. I know you're all hot right now but you were being a little rough there for a moment."

I licked my lips and looked down. "I said I was sorry."

"I didn't mind, it just surprised me. I think I liked it." Gary got close to me again and held me.

I took a few deep breaths to calm down. My heart was pounding and my entire body was on fire. It wasn't because of Gary. It was because of Ethan.


Gary left a few hours later. I didn't want to go downstairs and face Ethan, but my stomach was growling. I walked downstairs quietly thinking maybe Ethan would be in his room but no such luck. He was downstairs playing video games. He saw me and quickly glanced away.

I walked past him and went into the kitchen to fix me a sandwich. I could hear the video game going on and I felt somewhat calm. I figured as long as Ethan was playing video games, I could be alone, eat and then sneak off back to my room.

I was about to start eating when I heard the video game turn off. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I heard Ethan's footsteps.

"Gary left?" He asked.

My back was towards him. "Yeah." I was starting to spread the peanut butter on a piece of bread.

"Did you tell him about last night?"

I almost dropped the butter knife I was using. "About last night?"

Ethan came around to face me. I looked up nervously at him.

"Yeah ... you know about the strip joint."

"Oh..."I felt my hands shaking."Yeah ... I told him you met Ginger."

Ethan smirked. "Did you tell him you kissed me?"

I looked away. "No way."

Ethan laughed quietly. "I knew that."

"Why would I even tell him that? Are you crazy?" I flashed my eyes at him.

Ethan leaned against the kitchen counter coolly. "Just imagine what your boyfriend would think."

"Ethan, don't mention this to anyone ok?"

"I'm not sis. That would be just between you and me. I'd never do that to you."

I felt relieved.

Just then our parents arrived home. I ran to my folks to embrace them. My mom was almost shocked at my loving display.

"Well, it's good to see you too Emma," my mom hugged me.

"I just missed you guys. How was cousin Gina's wedding?" I asked anxiously.

"It was beautiful. Oh Emma I hope one day I get to give you a wedding just as wonderful," my mom gushed.

"And how is the birthday boy? I'm sorry your cousin's wedding was on the same weekend as your birthday. Did you get to use your prepaid card?" My mom went on to greet Ethan.

"Not yet mom. I had a great birthday actually," he said looking straight at me. I looked away.

"Oh did you now?" My father asked as I finished hugging him.

"Yeah ... Em took me out. We went to the mall and then ... to a blues bar."

I was nervously looking at my brother.

"Oh that's so good to hear! I'm glad your sister took you out."

"Yup, the best birthday ever," Ethan said loud enough for me to hear.

I felt my face turning red.


"I want to see you. I want to get out of the house," I implored to Gary. We were talking on the phone and I was in my room whispering to him.

"Ok baby, but why are you whispering?" Gary asked.

I nervously looked at my bedroom door which was locked but I feared Ethan was listening. Why was I so scared?

"Oh because I thought I'd sound sexier that way," I lied.

"Well you sound sexy any way. Ok baby, come on over for some quality time," he sneered.

I rolled my eyes. I only wanted to go over to Gary's to get away from Ethan and to stop thinking about Ethan. I was in no mood for sex.

"I'll be there in a few minutes," I whispered and hung up.

I decided to wear my jeans and a scoop neck t-shirt. I slipped on my ballerina flats and grabbed my purse. I headed out quietly walking past Ethan's room to make sure he didn't see me.

"You're going out?"

I yelp and nearly had a heart attack when I heard my mom's voice behind me. She had just come out of her bedroom.

"Jesus, mom!" I said holding my hand against my beating heart.

That made Ethan come out of his room. Great.

"Is everything ok?" Ethan asked and stared at me. He was in his sweat pants and Metallica t-shirt.

"Yes honey everything is fine. Your sister's just going out. I guess I scared her." My mom laughed heartily.

Ethan looked at me up and down. I slumped my shoulders.

"Well, don't be out so late Em," my mom warned and headed back to her bedroom.

I stood in the hallway while Ethan examined me. "So ... you going out with Gary I suppose," he said.

I flashed him angry eyes. "Yes I am. So what?"

Ethan put two hands up. "Whoa, I was just asking."

I felt my nostrils flare. "Who else would I be going out with?"

Ethan smiled. "Wish it was me." And that was it. He went back to his room and shut his door leaving me in awe.


At Gary's apartment, I laid in bed while Gary kissed my neck and pulled up my shirt. We were on his bed fooling around. I wasn't aroused one bit. I was still angry and confused about the whole situation with Ethan. I couldn't believe how nervous my baby brother was making me. I couldn't believe how after kissing him, he'd be on my mind more than my own boyfriend.

"I want to taste you baby," Gary whispered in my ear.

I faked a smile and figured it'd be ok to let him go down on me. He took off my pants and panties and soon, his head was between my thighs. His tongue felt good on my pussy. I loved how he went really fast with it.

"Mmmm," I moaned feeling the pleasure of my boyfriend's tongue.

I closed my eyes and began to enjoy myself. I was getting into it when all of a sudden I began to think about Ethan. Damnit.

I imagined it was Ethan going down on me. I imagined my baby brother tasting me. I imagined I'd reach down and feel his curly hair and hold his face down on my pussy while I came in his mouth...

"Oh fuck!" I yelped a little too loud.

Gary was about to tell me to shut up because his cousin was fast asleep but I held Gary's head down and came so hard! I was trembling and my body was jerking from my intense orgasm.

I slowly released Gary who came up gasping for air. "Jesus, baby what was that all about. You almost suffocated me."

I bit my lip and gave my boyfriend an apologetic look. "I'm sorry ... I just got carried away."

A few seconds later we heard a bang on the wall. "You all keep it down! Fuck!" It was Gary's cousin pissed off that we woke him up. Well ... actually I woke him up.


The next two days I tried my hardest to avoid Ethan. I spent long hours at school and then went to Gary's afterwards.

One afternoon when I had finally decided to come home, I found Ethan playing his video games in the living room ... only he wasn't alone. There was a girl with him. She was pretty, I hated to admit. She was about my height, with dark jet black hair and big blue eyes.

"Oh..." I said stupidly as I walked in the house slowly closing the door behind me.

Ethan flashed me a smile that made my heart race just a little. "Hey Em. This is Claudia. Claudia ... this is my sister Emma."

"Hi," the girl said cheerfully.

"Hello," I replied sounding almost sad.

With that, they turned around and continued to play. I walked up the stair slowly trying to listening in their conversation. Who was this Claudia girl? Was she interested in Ethan? But hadn't Ethan said no one was interested?

"Ooh! You got me! Man, how did you get all those weapons?" The girl asked Ethan. They were talking about the video game.

I decided not to eavesdrop anymore and head up to my room. I was busy researching a story online that I had to write a report about. After about an hour later, I heard someone knock on my door.

I felt my heart stop for a few seconds. I knew that knock. It was the way Ethan knocked. I took a deep breath and went to open the door. Ethan stood smiling at me so sweetly. I kept looking at his lips. The lips that had kissed mine a few days ago.

"Hey Em," he said casually.

"Hey." I replied quietly and looked down at the floor.

"You busy?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I was just working on a paper."

"Um ... can I come in?" He asked cautiously.

"Oh ... yeah ... of course," I laughed nervously. I stepped aside to let him in but left my door open.

Ethan noticed and laughed in a low deep tone. "You can close the door Em. I'm not going to ask for another kiss."

I felt my face turn red. "I didn't say you were," I snapped.

He raised a brow. "Ok ... well whatever. I was just going to ask you something."

I stood near the door as if I was guarding it. I crossed my arms. "Ok ... ask away."

"What did you think of Claudia?" He asked.

I was taken back. "What?"

"Claudia. You know the girl you just met. What did you think of her?"

I was speechless. "Um ... I don't know. I just said hi to her. Hard for me to say what I think of her."

He sat on my bed and looked up at me. I stood near the door. "Well I just ask because I was thinking of asking her out."

A pang of jealousy hit me hard. "Do you know her well?" I asked sounding concerned.

"I've known her for a few months. We met in Chemistry class. We worked on a project together. I get along with her and she likes video games so I figure why not?"

I found myself frowning. "I thought you said you weren't interested in any girls in your school." It wasn't until I had said it, that I realized how jealous I sounded!

Ethan's lips formed a shy grin. "Yeah ... well ... I can make an exception. I mean the girl I really want I can't have so ... you know."

I felt my body get warm.

"Unless you don't want me to ask her out?" Ethan asked in a serious tone. His eyes were glued to me. I shifted and looked down at the floor again.

"You can ask her out. I really don't care," I replied sounding slightly sad.

Ethan sighed. He stood up and walked towards me. I could barely smell the faint scent of Axe cologne on him. He stood so close to me. I could barely breathe.

"Are you ok Em?" He asked quietly.

I nodded but avoided looking at him.

"You sound kind of mad. Are you mad at me?"

I stepped back a little to avoid being so close to him. His baggy blue jeans, his Smashing Pumpkins black t-shirt, his big hands, his nice lips that felt so good against mine ... I wanted to push all of that aside and remember that he was my little brother but it was hard to do that.

"I'm not mad. W-why would I be mad?" I stammered.

"I don't know ... because of the kiss."

I looked up at him. His eyes were filled with unconditional love. I looked into the face that I had known all of my life. I suddenly began to remember my mother always telling me "watch your brother. Take care of your brother. Hold your brother's hand so he doesn't get lost..."

"I'm not mad. I think you should ask Claudia out. She'd be good for you." I blurted out so fast. I moved away from Ethan and went to my desk to pretend to get back to working on my school work.

"Well I have to get back to work." I said dismissing him.

I saw him smile weakly. "Ok Em. Thanks for listening anyway. I will ask her out." He began to walk out and turned before he left. "You look really pretty by the way." The he walked out and closed the door.


The next night at dinner, I noticed Ethan's absence. I pushed my food around with my fork as my parents talked about work and their day. Ethan was always home during dinner time. Where the hell was he? I really didn't want to know but I was curious.

"Where's Ethan?" I asked interrupting my parents conversation.

My mom sighed. "He's out with that young lady he had over here yesterday. What's her name... ?"

"Claudia?" I asked answering my own question.

"Ah yes. Claudia. That's her name," my mom said and took a sip of wine. She continued talking to my father as if it was no big deal. It really wasn't a big deal that Ethan was out with Claudia, but still...

"Do you think it's ok for Ethan to be out with Claudia ... I mean you know on a school night?" I asked sounding like a parent myself.

Once again I had interrupted my parent's conversation. My father frowned and my mother looked at me strangely.

"He's eighteen years old honey. I think he's allowed to go out on a school night," my mother replied slowly as if she was trying to explain something to a child.

My parents went back to talking and I had completely lost my appetite.


After dinner I called Gary up to see if he wanted to go hang out but he had got called in to work that evening. I called up a few friends as well but it seems everyone was busy doing something. Even Ethan...

I decided to catch up on some school work. I was really waiting up for Ethan to get home but homework would be a good excuse to stay up.

It was nearly one in the morning when I heard my mom's Corolla pull up the driveway. I ran towards my window and saw Ethan getting out of the car. I rushed back towards my desk and realized I hadn't typed one single word on my word pad. I quickly went online and copied and pasted a story so it would look like I actually did some work in case Ethan wanted to come in and talk about his date. Ugh.

I heard his footsteps coming up the stairs. I decided to go out to the hallway to pretend I was going to the bathroom. I was so curious to know how his date had gone.

Once in the hallway, we met. He wore his black CBGB t-shirt and dark blue jeans with black and white Converse shoes. He smiled as soon as he saw me.

"Hey Em," he said quietly.

"You're home late," I said sounding a bit too annoyed.

He frowned. "Since when do you care what time I get home?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I don't care. I'm just saying."

"Whatever," he said angrily and walked past me.

"How was your date?" I dared to ask.

He turned slowly. Then his eyes met mine. "If you want to know if Claudia compares to you ... the answer is no. She doesn't. Is that what you wanted to know?"

I felt my heart begin to pound. I stood frozen not knowing what to say or what to do. Ethan smirked and went inside of his room leaving me completely shocked.


The next evening Gary came over for dinner. Great. Now tell me, how is a girl supposed to act when she's having dinner with her boyfriend and her little brother who she made out with?

Gary and I sat next to each other and Ethan sat across from us while my parents sat on the ends of the table. I noticed how Ethan stared at me across of the table. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat. Gary was too busy eating to notice the tension between my brother and I.

"Why didn't you invite Claudia to dinner?" My mom asked Ethan all of a sudden.

"Who's Claudia?" Gary asked with his mouth full of mac n cheese.

I squirmed in my seat.

"Claudia is the young lady my son is dating," my dad said proudly. I felt sick.

"I'm not dating her dad. We just went out once. It went ok but there's no chemistry. I won't be seeing her again," Ethan announced as he looked straight into my eyes. I took big gulps of water to avoid saying anything.

"Whoa! My little man here is dating huh?" Gary said sarcastically.

Ethan shrugged.

"Is she hot?" Gary dared to ask.

"Gary!" I whispered.

"What? I'm just asking."

My mom frowned. I couldn't believe Gary's crude behavior.

Ethan laughed. "She's ok ... she's not as hot as..." Ethan paused and looked at me.

I felt like I wanted to faint. My hands started trembling. I dropped my fork making a loud clink noise. I knew my face was the color of my mom's nail polish ... scarlet.

"Not as hot as ... well other girls," Ethan said casually and took a sip of his water.

I breathed a sigh of relief and looked down.

"I bet you she is hot. But ... no one is hotter than my girl here," Gary said and put his arm around me giving me a soft squeeze. I shrugged away slightly when I noticed Ethan's smile fade. His eyes filled with sadness? Jealousy? I don't know.

"Gary ... behave," I warned in a whisper.

Gary leaned down and kissed my cheek, making me feel even more uncomfortable. I didn't even want to look at Ethan.

"Ok you two lovebirds. We're at the dinner table," my father warned.

"I can't help it sir. I want your daughter."

I heard Ethan sigh and get up from the table. "Yeah ... I bet." He said and then excused himself.

I waited until Ethan had left the table before I could finally look up.


My parents decided to go out dancing later that evening. Gary and I were in my room having a discussion. I was so upset the way had behaved at dinner. He totally disrespected me in front of my parents and my brother. Or maybe I was mad because of the way he had made Ethan feel? I really don't know!

"C'mon Em you're mad?" He asked.

"Yes I'm mad! How can you say you want me at the dinner table? And you say that to my dad of all people! It's so rude!"

Gary laughed as if it was no big deal. "Well I do want you," he said approaching me and trying to hug me. I pulled away.

Gary's laugh faded. "What do you want from me Emma?"

"Nothing," I said and turned away from him. After dinner I couldn't help but think about Ethan and how he must be feeling. I then started to imagine how he had felt all the times he'd seen Gary and I making out. My baby brother ... how I loved him so much. Not just in a sibling kind of way but more ... much more.

"I think we should stop seeing each other," I whispered.

I heard Gary sigh behind me. "Are you serious? Because of this? Emma I'm sorry ok? I didn't think this would piss you off so much."

I felt tears spill down my face. "No ... it's not because of this. It's because of ... it's just me ok?"

Gary looked confused. "I don't get it. A few days ago you are all over me and calling me and now ... it seems like ... wait ... are you seeing another guy?"

I gulped. Technically no but secretly I kept thinking about another guy. But no way in hell would I ever tell Gary I was thinking about my own brother.

"I'm not seeing another guy," I choked.

He smirked. "Another girl?"

I rolled my eyes. "You wish."

Gary's smile faded again. "I don't get it then. What did I do wrong? Besides behave like an asshole tonight."

I began to cry more. "Nothing. I just don't feel the way I used to. I wanted to. I really did but I don't. I'm sorry."

Gary's eyes saddened. He opened up his arms and held me. I cried a lot. I cried because I knew I'd never be able to have a normal relationship with any other man because of the way I was feeling for my brother.

"Well ... if you ever change your mind ... I'll be here for you," Gary said sadly and kissed my forehead.

"Thanks," I sobbed.

Gary left a few minutes later. I walked him out and hugged him goodbye. He could be obnoxious sometimes but he could also be a great guy. I just knew I'd never be calling him again.

I walked back upstairs knowing that my eyes looked puffy as they always did when I cried a lot. Before I got to my room, I spotted Ethan standing in the hallway. When he saw me his eyes widened.

"Are you ok Em?" He asked and rushed towards me. "Did he hurt you? I'll kick his ass!"

I giggled because Ethan was not the type of guy to be in fights. I also thought it was super cute that he'd want to protect his big sister.

"I'm fine. Gary and I broke up," I announced.

I saw how Ethan was trying to hide his smile. "Oh..."

"You know why we broke up?"

Ethan nodded.

"I think you do," I said softly and walked past him. I went into my room leaving my door open behind me. I wanted him to follow me. I needed him to follow me.

I stood in the middle of my room and heard Ethan's footsteps behind me. "Why did you break up?" He asked quietly.

I turned around and looked at him. He wore his baggy white Run DMC t-shirt and black jeans. No shoes only white socks on his feet. His hair was a mess but a cute mess. I wanted more than anything to lock my fingers in his hair at that moment.

"Well ... I broke up with him..." I began.

Ethan licked his lips. The same lips that had kissed me and turned my whole world upside down.

"I broke up with him because of you," I admitted.

Ethan walked closer to me.

"I broke up with him because I know you love me," I continued my confession.

Ethan inched closer.

"I broke up with him because I love you."

Ethan was now only a few inches away from me. He looked down and grabbed my hands. He locked his fingers with mine. He was younger than me but taller. I looked up at him. My heart raced like it never had for anyone else.

"Can I have a kiss ... just one kiss," I asked shyly.

We both knew it wouldn't be just one kiss. My little brother didn't hesitate to dive right in to give me the hottest and longest kiss ever.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.