Katie - the Prodigal Daughter
Chapter 4: Neighbors

Copyright© 2012 by Dirty Amber

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Neighbors - Katie, wants to have her father as the man who would make her a woman and love and care for him forever. She goes after him with determination and not only has him but her grandfather too. Strong incest theme full of scat, watersports, anal and pet sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting   Bestiality   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Flatulence   Spitting   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play  

Grandpa and I woke up late. I was smiling as the last night's brutal fucking had left me sore and nicely tired. Grandpa and I drank each other's warm fragrant urine. Grandpa smiled as I showed eagerness for his shit as we always did on weekend mornings, "Katie, sweetie, shall we keep our shit inside in case you might want us to make loaf and pancakes."

We got ready and went to visit our neighbors.

"Katie, I know, you like uncle Tom, auntie Shari. Please follow my lead and take any surprises calmly," grandpa's words were never to be taken lightly.

Uncle Tom opened the door and I was jumping to be picked up uncle Tom. Uncle Tom was six feet ten inches tall and built as big as grandpa. His dark chocolate skin was shining with health. His curly dark hair had waves of silver that made him even more handsome. He was dressed in shorts and nothing else. His huge hairy body looked even bigger.

I kissed uncle Tom and he rubbed his face in my belly making me laugh.

Aunt Shari came rushing as she heard our arrival. Aunt Shari was five feet six inches of sheer beauty. Her creamy brown skin was much lighter than uncle Tom's dark chocolate hue. That reflected her mixed heritage. She was dressed in uncle Tom's white shirt, which was mostly unbuttoned.

She was simply curvaceous. Her 40DD breasts swung freely in lose shirt. Her wide round full waist of 38 inches flowed into 48 inches of wide full mouth watering hips that swayed and rippled with her movements.

Grandpa lifted aunt Shari in his arms as if she was a child like me and kissed her fiercely.

"Grandpa, I have missed you so much. I was complaining to daddy that little Katie does keep you busy," Shari's beautiful face was filled with joy and happiness.

Soon Libby came running. She was naked. I suddenly realized that aunt Shari was wife of her father and Libby was the sweet fruit of their incestuous union. Libby was followed with the two handsome huge family dogs, Buster and Harry. Buster was Great Dane and Harry was mix of Doberman and Rottweiler.

Libby was engulfed in arms of grandpa who lovingly kissed her many times. Libby was like her mother creamy light chocolate skinned and even chubbier than I. I loved my friend very much. I had a feeling that from that day she would be closer to me than before.

"Uncle Tom when did you and aunt Shari come together?" I asked as we went to kitchen.

Shari responded, "Sweetie, soon after mom passed away. I was ten. I had to fight daddy to accept me. It took me another ten years before daddy agreed to have our Libby."

Libby was smiling and had settled in grandpa's lap.

Aunt Shari served drinks but grandpa teased her, "Shari, I was hoping for special cocktails that Tom keeps boasting about."

Shari blushed, "That would need help from all of you."

Aunt Shari took her shirt off. Uncle Tom took my tee shirt off and soon my panties were on the floor. I unbuttoned his shorts and soon his massive cock as thick as grandpa was open for all three girls to admire. Libby had made short work of grandpa's shorts and shirt.

Aunt Shari explained what grandpa was hinting at, 'Libby, Katie, grandpa and uncle would pee in our rectum and we will fill them with ours."

"But before that we need to collect our shit to make Katie's favorites, shit pancakes and shit-meatloaf," I blushed.

Grandpa and uncle Tom produced prodigious amount of thick long firm shit. The initial logs were so well formed and firm that their surface appeared like corn on cob.

Shari licked their anuses clean. Libby and I could not surpass but did justice to our reputation and our firm shit was slimmer but long and steaming.

Shari spread her wide soft big ass and pushed nearly eight inches long thick firm shit. She pushed three more, relatively shorter but equally beautiful logs of shit before dropping soft smooth curly feces. I licked aunt Shari's anus clean.

Uncle Tom lubricated his semi hard cock. His thick heavy cock hurt even when it was nowhere near fully hard and thick.

Uncle Tom pushed three or so inches and then spread his huge tree trunk like hairy thighs and dropped me face down towards the floor. I grabbed his big ankles, as I hung bottom up my rectum impaled on his cock. I felt uncle's hot urine fill my rectum. I looked to my side and Libby was in same position as grandpa filled her rectum with his warm fragrant piss.

When uncle and grandpa were finished pissing in our rectums Libby and I were asked to tighten our anal rings. Uncle and grandpa shook both of us holding us upside down, to shake their piss in our rectum.

We were rolled back up to enable Libby and I open our piss filled rectum in a large deep bowl. The warm sweet golden urine of grandpa and uncle was tinged with smooth brown color.

Shari then asked Libby and I to pee in a big jar with a soft smooth firm plastic spout. Libby and I were too glad to empty our bladder. Shari was menstruating and her first stream was menses blood and then it started to clear up.

Uncle and Grandpa knelt on the sofa back seat as aunt Shari licked their anuses to lubricate before inserting the nozzle of the jar. She filled each rectum with half of our mixed urine.

Uncle and grandpa added their shit mixed urine in the jar.

Next the jar was filled with champagne.

Aunt Shari lined all four of us and filled our rectums with half bottle of champagne. The fizz made my rectum convulse and twitch. Aunt Shari had kept the champagne on room temperature.

Once we had finished emptying the brownish tinged bubbly in the cocktail jar uncle Tom filled his daughter's rectum with full bottle of champagne.

Uncle massaged his daughter's huge soft ass cheeks as she squirmed with discomfort of bubbling champagne enema. Aunt added her champagne enema in the jar.

It was put in the chiller.

Uncle and grandpa were rock hard. Libby giggled as she stroked grandpa's monster with her tiny hands, which were far apart around his girth, 'Mom can we measure daddy and grandpa. Their cock is thicker than the champagne bottle."

Aunt Shari brought a soft tape and gave it to her daughter, both men were around eighteen inches in length. If there was a difference it was too subtle. Grandpa had huge thick veins on his shaft but uncle's cock was smooth huge column of hard black flesh.

Libby then measured the girth of champagne bottle. She measured the girth of uncle and grandpa and it was few millimeters wider than the bottle. Libby was breathing with an open mouth as the immense cocks made her lust rise rapidly. Thirteen inches of circumference beckoned us two nine years old girls dying to get fucked.

Uncle Tom roughly pulled me towards him, "Katie, I have looked at you for months and hoped to fuck you. I will rip your pussy and ass today."

I sobbed as uncle roughly impaled my churning pussy on his cock facing away from him. His hands grabbed my plump round waist and he used his super strength to lift and slam my body on his cock with ever increasing speed.

Grandpa did the same with Libby but lay down with her on top of him. She lay on grandpa's hairy belly and he lifted her plump creamy light chocolate hips up and down on his cock.

I was moaning and wailing. My eyes barely could focus but I saw aunt Shari on her hands and knees and Buster was climbing on her back. His long thick pink cock was throbbing. It was not as long and thick as grandpa or uncle's cock but it must have been a foot long. Aunt Shari screamed as Buster slammed his thick long cock in one savage lunge. Buster right away started to fuck aunt like a jackhammer.

I came within few minutes of uncle's brutal fucking.

Uncle fucked me for half an hour until he had made me cum six times. He got up and put me on the backrest of the sofa and fucked me from behind. His monster cock went deeper and hurt me nicely in that position.

Grandpa had rolled over and his giant frame crushed tiny Libby as her moans were the only sign that she was still buried under grandpa's massive body. Grandpa was fucking Libby with savage long hard thrusts that I was only too familiar with.

Aunt Shari screamed as if in pain. I had heard about dog's cock becoming huge when they cum. Given Buster's huge cock his knot must have been at least as big as softball.

Aunt Shari's open mouth was drooling. Her eyes were half closed. In an hour of fucking Buster had turned aunt Shari as limp as grandpa and uncle had done to Libby and me. Buster kept his firm clasp on aunt's chest as his body shuddered with his knot buried inside aunt Shari's cunt.

Aunt Shari wailed as each fresh orgasm tore through her.

My own scream was as loud as aunt's as uncle Tom switched holes and without any mercy forced my anal ring wide open with his steel hard monster cock and then slammed his cock inside my rectum with four ass ripping lunges each made me scream my head off.

Grandpa followed suit. He pulled his cum and Libby's sex juices coated cock out of her cunt and spread her ass cheeks wide apart his thumbs catching her anal ring edges and pulling it open painfully.

Grandpa once his cock head was firmly inside sobbing Libby's anal ring simple dropped his massive body on top of my nine years old friend's tiny chubby frame and his cock rushed in Libby's rectum like piston of a speeding engine.

The room was filled with three girls screaming their heads off but each wanting more of the steel hard cock that was making them scream.

I came non-stop, as did Libby. After piss and champagne enema there was little shit in our rectums. I missed the heady aroma of my ass. Uncle mauled my fatty breast mounds on my chest as if they were full grown woman's breasts. He simply grabbed the mounds and squeezed them with similar brutality that he used to fuck my ass.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.