Katie - the Prodigal Daughter
Chapter 3: Background History

Copyright© 2012 by Dirty Amber

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Background History - Katie, wants to have her father as the man who would make her a woman and love and care for him forever. She goes after him with determination and not only has him but her grandfather too. Strong incest theme full of scat, watersports, anal and pet sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting   Bestiality   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Flatulence   Spitting   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play  

I woke up in early hours buried in warm body of grandpa and my mind ran the events of our past life in a flash.


I was a happy three years old who was loved by her parents and grandfather. Grandma had passed away when I was few months old with an aggressive cancer that took tuned her from a healthy woman to being terminally ill in few months.

My mother was beautiful would be an understatement. She was divinely beautiful. Her voluptuous curvy five feet six inches of body took any one's breath away. My father is a giant at seven feet and six inches. He, unlike most tall men, was very broad and huge. He stunned the crowd with his presence. He was Grandpa's replica only slightly taller and slightly lighter.

Mom and dad raised me with no secrets and I never left their bedroom. I saw them make love and do all kinds of loving things that made mom scream, cry and moan loudly.

Mom was an avid flier like all members of our family. Her twin-engine plane crashed as a novice flier missed the radio announcement and path of her landing and crashed into her despite her best attempts to evade. Both pilots were dead. I was four years old.

Daddy and grandpa descended into gloom but for my concern they would have allowed in grief. Grandpa on daddy's advice took up an offer to join the climb to Mount Everest. Daddy was and I started to rebuild our lives.

When I was four some friends advised that daddy should start dating and remarry both for his sake and mine.

I rather abruptly disagreed, "Daddy does not need to look around. I will look after my dad and marry him." All laughed kissing me and declaring how cute was I.

I was dead serious. I was the only one who could love and look after my father. I realized that without my efforts that might not happen.

I started to hug and kiss dad more and more. I slept in nude, as did daddy. I would bury myself in his body and my hands would invariably find his huge cock while I was asleep.

We both showered together. Daddy would often wipe me clean, as I liked him to do that. I would insist that I returned the favor and he relented. I also started holding his huge heavy cock when he peed.

I never told my father but there were three images that had lodged in my memories forever.

I once saw daddy and grandpa making love with mom together. The look of bliss on mom's face even as she screamed and moaned was unforgettable.

I once saw daddy drink mom's urine as I was waking up and bathroom door was open. Then mom pooped in daddy's mouth and he ate it all lovingly.

Daddy did the same and mom greedily drank daddy's urine and ate his shit.

The third image that helped me in my quest was mom and grandpa doing the same after they had made love.

By the time I turned five I had convinced daddy to allow me to stroke his cock until he came. My taking his cum one day in my mouth was an inevitability that we both knew would happen.

I even managed to taste daddy's urine. However, making him give me all of his urine was another matter. Daddy was only too happy when I pleaded with him to drink my urine.

I knew the stumbling block that would change everything.

I one day was in bathroom timing that to perfection as daddy returned home and came up looking for me. My bathroom door was wide open. I had a big firm column of my shit in my palm and I was nibbling on it slowly and with obvious greed.

I heard my father stop in his tracks as he watched his little daughter and I said not too softly to the log of shit in my hand, "Poo you are good and tasty but I want my daddy's delicious shit. I saw mom eat daddy's shit and I wanted to rush in join them," I took a big bite from shit sucked on it slowly as it dissolved in my mouth, "I also saw grandpa and mom eat each other's poo after making love. I would love if grandpa and daddy do all that with me."

I felt mean and deceitful but I was desperate. I did not look up towards the bedroom. I was worried if daddy knew I was aware of his presence the spell would be broken. I heard soft rustling sounds and soon my father walked in naked with his giant cock semi erect.

He did not say a word but kissed me on my mouth and I sobbed with affection. He smiled and looked at me asking my permission. I nodded as my hysterical laugh of relief and success started to bubble making my nostrils flare.

Daddy ate the remaining shit and licked my hand clean.

He lifted me up and soon my plump ass was over his mouth. I pushed two long firm log of shit in daddy's mouth. My father's face was bathed with tangible happiness. He rolled his little daughter's shit in his mouth until started to melt like a chocolate. He swallowed it reluctantly. He licked my anus clean. I managed to push some urine in daddy's mouth.

I looked at my dad with pleading desperate eyes. He smiled reassuringly. Daddy was so tall that I did not have to even kneel. He took his monstrous cock in his hand and slowly filled my mouth with warm fragrant daddy-piss. I was happy beyond words. My taste buds tingled as my father's strong but sweet urine filled my mouth. I eventually gulped it and soon my dad filled my mouth again. Daddy had full bladder and I still get goosebumps remembering the sensation of drinking daddy's full bladder. My tummy felt full but my greed was endless.

I licked daddy's pee-hole to lick the last drops emerging from it. The moment of reckoning had arrived. I without giving daddy any chance lay down on the bathroom floor as he had done. Daddy took a long time, so it seemed to my heightened anxiety filled mind, before his huge wide ass loomed over my open mouth, "Katie sweetie, don not try to eat the lot. Try as much as you are comfortable with."

I said nothing but my resolve was unwavering. Daddy's anus opened and the first sight of his hard thick enormous log of shit emerging left me breathless. I took the thick log in my hand and ran my palms greedily over the cobbled hard shit. Daddy pinched his anus and the huge shit was in my hands. I sucked and licked the forbidden feast and my mouth was filled saliva as the heady taste along with unbelievable fragrance overwhelmed my senses.

I started to bite and chew greedily and soon was ready for more. Daddy had more than enough and I was treated to four more huge thick logs of shit and I savored each bite knowing that I had waited for it very long. Daddy finished with three smallish soft paste like ribbons, that to me tasted like dessert.

I licked daddy's hairy anus until it was squeaky clean. Daddy picked me up and soon I swung my legs over his shoulders. I was literally sitting on his powerful huge hands. Daddy's mouth kissed my tiny pink slit that would be my full-grown vagina one day. I felt a sensation that was new to my body. Daddy licked my slit and eventually his thick rough tongue parted the lips and his tongue lapped the inside of my tiny pussy. I grabbed daddy's curly hair in my two tiny hands pulling on them hard. Daddy's mouth and tongue licked and kissed my cunt and soon I felt a burning sensation inside my pussy that would become almost painful and then simmer down. My pussy would become ultra sensitive and daddy's tongue would generate sensation that was almost painful. I wished daddy would stop but he did not. Soon once again my pussy would burn and I wished daddy would even bit and chew on my pussy. I learnt the two phases and soon learnt to ride the second and wait for the first. Daddy made me feel 'funny' again and again. Suddenly I felt a tightness develop in my belly like the pain that develops when my bowel is full and I need to go to poo urgently.

I grunted in my child like voice but daddy pushed his tongue deeper into my pussy and I suddenly became tense. My whole body arched and my throat tightened. I grunted as if straining hard to push a hard constipated poo. Equally suddenly the pain felt like a snap from rubber band and I shrieked and then a huge relief spread all over my body. I slumped on my daddy head. His tongue kept on licking and tasting my pussy. It felt as if I had pissed once again in daddy's mouth.

Daddy lowered me and kissed my panting mouth. I tasted sweet salty juices on his tongue. I shower room I took daddy's giant cock in my two tiny hands and opened my mouth and failed to engulf his huge cock head easily. I persisted and eventually could take the full head of daddy's cock. I stroked his huge shaft, its girth defied my two hands. I teased daddy's piss-hole with my tongue and his cock throbbed in my hands. It took me well over an hour to make my father cum. He grunted and filled my little mouth with his sweet thick cum. The volume overwhelmed my mouth. The sheer force of daddy's ejaculation made me gag and his cum refluxed out of my nostrils. I swallowed the rest as fast as I could. I counted at least twenty spurts after the initial few. Each spurt filled my mouth to capacity.

I was panting like a puppy that has run wildly kissed daddy's cock gently.

Daddy picked me up and kissed me all over my face. His tongue licked all the cum from my nose and even from inside my nose.

Daddy's cock was still hard and huge. We showered horsing around I soaped the whole giant body of my father. I shampooed his hair. He did the same. Once after drying daddy and I lay down in bed. We both talked softly and I managed to convince him that I was serious and wanted to be with him and grandpa forever.

Daddy saw the determination, the trademark of our family, and kissed me hard on my mouth. I was rubbing daddy's cock with my chubby leg. I wanted to feel my father's monster inside me.

"Daddy, please put you cock inside me. PLEASE DADDY. I want to feel it go inside."

"Baby, you are too young and small. Wait until you grow up a bit," daddy kissed me on my nose.

I was insistent and eventually he relented. Daddy went down and brought a large dish of soft melted butter mixed with olive oil.

I liberally coated daddy's cock with the lubricating mixture.

Daddy suggested that I try to put as much of his cock inside my pussy as I felt I could take.

I stood on my feet and daddy pushed his steel hard monster away from his belly. I put my pussy slit in daddy's monster cock. I pushed down with all of my weight and screamed as my pussy slit stretched but the sheer size of my father's cock was too much for my young body. I grunted and pushed until the wedge of his cock head slid in. I bit on my lips, as the pain was nothing like I had ever felt before. I stood gasping and saw the mammoth shaft that looked even more intimidating from above. I pushed hard and suddenly mainly due to lubrication daddy's cock slid in another inch. I felt agonizing pain and started to sob. Daddy knew I would stop when I could not take it any more so he stroked my legs and thighs. I managed to take another inch and I saw blood trickling out and the pain was blinding. As hard as I pushed my cunt refused to move any further down daddy's colossal shaft.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.