Jill's Day Out
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2012 by Gill Byrd

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a very strong story of blackmail,abduction, rape, sexual violence, and bestiality. NOT for the faint-hearted!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Violence  

Ohhh!

The audience didn't seem offended by her remarks. They were more interested in the donkey, which had now been led around and was now behind her. It no longer needed to be led; in fact it was now pulling its handlers by the rope attached to its halter, eager to close in on the waiting woman. Jill looked through her thighs again and saw it suddenly rear up like a circus pony and take a couple of steps on its hind legs. Then it crashed down onto her back, crushing the wind out of her lungs.

"Ooooh!" she gasped. She thought she would suffocate with the weight on her ribs and belly, but the two half-wit brothers took some of the load by supporting the animals' front legs up by its shoulders. They settled the animal down so its belly rested on her back.

She was totally fixed in position now and when a blunt, warm force pressed against her cunt, panic surged over her, but she could do nothing to move away from it.

Tears formed in her eyes. "Please don't do this to me," she begged, "I don't deserve this. I'll do whatever you like, but don't let a donkey fuck me! Suppose it was you're wife or daughter!" But no one was interested.

Fingers pulled her pussy apart to give the huge cock easier access and she squealed as the head pushed at her entrance.

"Oh no! No! I can't do this; I've never had a baby! My hole's too small!"

"Just try to relax your muscles and let it happen", said the old man into her ear, "Peter knows what he's doing."

But the wide, flat head stalled against her cunt lips. She felt something cool being sprayed on them; a lubricant?

The donkey had paused for a moment but then he lunged forward and now his dick slid deep into her belly.

Jills cunt lips were forced deep inside her along with the cock-head. She felt like she was being split in two.

"URRRGHH!" she gasped, feeling as if she was going to spew up what little food she had eaten that morning, which seemed so long ago now.

The donkey, confident now that he was safely inside her warm, tight cunt began to pull his hips back until the head of his cock almost came out completely but then plunged back into her, not giving her cunt lips time to flip out. Jill could hardly believe she had taken the full length of it. Now Peter began to find a rhythm, slow at first, allowing the stuffed woman to become accustomed to the massive intruder.

Jill began to think perhaps this wasn't too bad; she could cope with this. She was able to prepare herself as each thrust approached, taking the violent crash of his large balls as the signal that the last onslaught was over.

The men studied her expression. They saw the lovely young woman's face relax. She bit her lip gently, as if in concentration. She looked as if she might be enjoying it! Jill knew what they were thinking, but she didn't care. She had to get through this any way she could. The shame burned deeply inside her but none of this was her fault.

As the deep fucking continued, Jill became conscious of a new phenomenon. Her clitoris, always a very sensitive organ, was trapped between the cock and the wall of her vagina. As the huge penis moved, it was being rolled forward and back, as if between a mans finger and thumb. It began to spread a warmth through her cunt. She had to respond, she could not ignore it. Oh no! Please don't let them see this!

An involuntary grunt came from her throat, "Ugh!" Oh no, don't moan! She told herself, but straight off came another, longer grunt like a furrowing sow.

"Ughhhhhh! Ughhhhhhhh! Ughhhhhhhhhhh!"

The donkey, as if picking up on her passion, began to fuck more quickly, rubbing her clit more and more vigorously. She hauled on the rope around her wrists, pulling herself up so that her feet left the ground slightly, the cords cutting into her ankles.

Cameras flashed; they were taking photos! A man was pointing a video camera at her face! She didn't care, all she knew was; she had to satisfy the unbearable itch in her cunt!

"Oooohhhh! Oh! Oh please no, no, no! Yes! Fuck me, fuck me hard, ohhhh!" Her muscles were bulging in her shoulders, arms, down her sides. Her thighs and calves were rippling with the effort and sweat prickled out all over her skin. The men began to shout encouragement.

"Fuck her good, Peter!"

"Shove her cunt up through her throat!"

She could see some men had their cocks out, wanking furiously, as they screamed hate at her.

"She's asked for this, the bitch, and now she's getting it!"

The words cut into her; she hadn't asked for anything, she didn't deserve to be treated like this. These monsters had no respect for her, none at all. Probably hated all women.

The donkey doubled his efforts, fucking like a machine. The tufts of hair on his belly, stiff and containing burrs of dried weeds, scratched along her back, causing her more pain. Her face became a twisted mask of lust, drool dripped from the side of her mouth. She looked like the slut she had become.

Mated with the beast, she became beast herself. Her body undulated against her lovers stinking, hairy, belly.

"Fuck me! Fuck me good!"

A voice, close to her ear snarled, "You love it, don't you! You love it don't you, you dirty bitch?" It was Bernie, crouching to the side, his face a study of hate.

"Yes, I love it!" she screamed. "Don't stop, don't stop! Fuck me, fuck me! Oooowww! I'm cummmming, I'm cummmmmming!" She threw back her head and held her whole body taught against the ropes, the rail and the animals' body as waves of orgasm spread over her from her cunt.

She had never used such language before but no man had ever had equipment like Peters.

At that moment the huge cock penetrated deeper than ever and stopped suddenly as its hot jism spurted into her belly. The donkey snorted, relaxed, and let its whole weight rest on her back.

Jill made a soft "oh" sound as the stinking hot cum filled her, then found its way back along her tunnel and gushed out around the big black stopper and poured down her thighs, coating her stockings down to her knees.

Jills' body hung down inertly and she vomited a small amount of yellow bile. Peter decided it was now time for his feed and pushed himself backwards, kicking her painfully in the ribs as he freed himself. As his cock flopped out of her cunt, a fresh gush of cum splashed out of her and onto the ground.

Cameras continued to flash for a while as the tired donkey plodded away. Then the crowd lost interest and began to disperse. The two half-wits decided to take their turns and fucked her in turn, but after the donkey she felt hardly anything.

Perhaps she passed out. After an unknown amount of time she became aware that her wrists and ankles were being released. It was Bernie and the ugly little Billy.

"What a screamer! I didn't think women used such words," said the dwarf.

"What a stink!" said Bernie, "who's ever gonna want to get near this bitch again?" They pulled her to an upright stance.

"I do, Bernie," said the midget, "I want her to myself for a little while."

"Okay," replied Bernie, "take this donkey fucking girl and do what you have to do. Then come and tell me when you've finished."

End of part 2.

Part 3.

Day Trips End?

Jill was devastated. Not Billy! She couldn't stand being left with him, of all these awful people! But she daren't say anything to antagonise him further.

"Come on, cunt!" snapped Billy, as he led the way, waddling along on his horrible bent legs. Jill followed on weak legs, a feeling of being completely empty in her stomach.

As she walked painfully behind him she realised that, for the first time since she had been abducted, she wasn't tied up. But she knew that, bound or not, she was still his property, there was nowhere to run to; escape was not an option.

Wearily she followed her diminutive master past pig-pens and chicken runs and into a large wooden building. The buildings floor was covered in muck and old straw.

The walls were decorated by what at first sight looked like newspaper cuttings and pictures taken from magazines and posters, the sort that told you what film was on at the cinema.

"Stand there, cunt!" ordered Billy, indicating a spot between two rows of high metal shelving racks.

As she waited she focused on the walls. With a jolt she realised that the pictures were hundreds of photos of women being raped and tortured! She stared, fascinated by the scenes displayed before her. There was a woman, hanging by her ankles from a ceiling, her legs wide apart and a huge pepper-pot, the sort you saw in Italian restaurants, sticking out of her vagina. She recognised one the half-wit brothers standing by her while she sucked on his penis! The same woman, a statuesque redhead, was in other pictures showing her being whipped and caned. And there she was again, in a series of shots showing her being dragged to the same wooden bar that Jill had been bent over. And a donkey on her back, its penis embedded deep inside her. Jill could tell that it wasn't Peter; it was a different colour and quite a lot smaller. How many rapist donkeys did they have here?

There were many different women, all well proportioned with large breasts and bottoms, and all naked or being stripped of their clothes. Some pictures showed women being hung by ropes tied around their breasts, their skin turning blue and the nipples bulging outwards as if about to burst! Oh no! Please don't let them do that to me, she begged silently.

Billy returned, carrying ropes. He smirked at the sight of the naked woman obediently awaiting her owner's pleasure.

Stooping, he looped ropes around her ankles, scraping the raw skin painfully. He pulled each foot well apart until she was standing in a deep split, and tied the ends off on the racks. Next, he retied her wrists behind her back and, throwing the end over a beam, pulled on it until she was again bent sharply at the hips, but now with no support under her belly. He tied off the end of the rope so her arms were pulled up straight, tearing at the ligaments of her shoulders.

Again he wandered off, leaving her alone. This time he returned with a wooden milk crate, which he placed on the ground behind her. He undid his pants and let them fall, kicking them off his feet. His ugly fat cock was growing solidly erect before her eyes. Jill's shoulder joints were burning hellishly and she wished he would get on with whatever he was going to do. Suddenly she screamed with pain as a fierce burning scorched across her back. He was whipping her! It was a wet rope with a knot tied in the end.

"Oh Billy, please don't do that!" she cried out. He ignored her and applied the rope again. This time the knot popped against her nipple.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.