Jill's Day Out - Cover

Jill's Day Out

Copyright© 2012 by Gill Byrd

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a very strong story of blackmail,abduction, rape, sexual violence, and bestiality. NOT for the faint-hearted!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Violence  

Peter

As she hung, immobilised with the warm sunshine on her back, the naked woman took a look around her. She couldn't see much, because of the men who surrounded her, blocking her view. They were all enjoying this opportunity to gawp at a bare and helpless woman.

To her dismay, a small misshapen figure approached her, the midget, Billy. He stood in front, gazing at her breasts and belly, his gnomish face only inches from her. She couldn't stand him so close.

"Wont be long now, Blondie," he said in his strange piping voice, "and then it'll be my turn to have you to myself. Just you and me".

"Get away from me, I hate you, you horrid little monster!" she screamed.

The little mans face twisted in anger and humiliation. He lashed out with his hand, slapping first one breast, then the other. He was about to hit her in the face when Bernie grabbed him and pulled him away.

"Not now! Calm down, Billy. Your turn will come later. Just watch the show, get yourself a beer." With a glance of extreme evilness at her the miniature rapist waddled away. Bernie also turned as if to leave.

"Please Bernie, take off the bands; don't leave me like this,"she called.

He considered for a moment, then he took a penknife from his pocket and pulled at each band, scratching her both times and cut the rubber bands. They "twanged" against the livid red skin. Then he left, with the air of a man with things to organise.

Her breasts tingled as the blood began to flow again.

Behind her someone was stroking her leg. She tried to look back over her shoulder but found it easier to lower her head down and peer through her dangling breasts and open thighs. The world was upside down but she could see little of what was behind her.

It was the old man who had tied her over the bar. He was gently moving his hand over the skin between her stocking tops and her vagina. Sometimes he used his fingers, sometimes the palm and the back of his hand. His touch felt kind, almost loving. It was the closest she had been to genuine human contact all day. He shocked her momentarily, when he spat onto her vaginal lips! But then he continued his gentle ministrations and the wetness made his touch even smoother.

"Take no notice of that sawn-off little bastard, I'll look after you" he said.

Jill felt her body respond to the soothing voice and touch. Her cunt lips pouted and she felt her juices begin to flow a little. Oh no, she thought, don't let them see me react like this. Her pussy had always been very sensitive to the touch of a lover, or even just the thought of a man looking at her sex. Despite herself she began to move her bottom to the man's hand, at least within the limits of her bonds. Unseen behind her he sniggered silently to himself. Her wetness began to increase and her cunt-lips twitched as the manipulation continued.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.