Jill's Day Out
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Gill Byrd

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a very strong story of blackmail,abduction, rape, sexual violence, and bestiality. NOT for the faint-hearted!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Violence  

Short, Back And Sides?

The naked woman was ushered into the room. Only Bernie came in with her. The barber, an old man, was sat in a corner drinking tea. He looked up from his newspaper.

"Ahh! She turned up then." he remarked. "And very nice she is, too".

"Yeh, she turned up, she's a dirty bitch though!" said Bernie.

"Oh? How, dirty?"

"Well, you know I told you the old guy said she does everything she's told? Well, she does anything, without being told, she loves it, the bitch!" The barber looked doubtful but seemed impressed all the same.

"So, she just presented herself like that, naked?" he asked.

"No, I've stripped her, but she only had a dress on. 'Course, she thought she was meeting her boyfriend, didn't you luv?"

"So, you want me to shave her, yes? Baby smooth, hmm?"

"That's right. She has to be bald for what we have in store for her."

"Okay then. Put her on the bench." He indicated a tatty, leather covered bench standing against the wall. Bernie moved it out a bit and then positioned Jill on it, pushing her onto her back.

The old barber stropped a cut-throat razor as he spoke. "It's lucky I had no customers when you came in."

"It's all the same to this cunt," said Bernie, "she would just have had an earlier start than expected, that's all. She would just have to take her chances. She's already sucked Billy off!"

"Has she? That well-hung ugly little cunt! Suppose I fuck her in lieu of payment, then, hmm?"

"No chance, nobody fucks it until she's done her turn for us. Now get on with it or the day will have gone before she has the chance to show us what she can do!"

The barber brought a shaving mug with brush and crouched beside her, pulling her knees wide apart. "This will tickle a bit, dear," he told Jill. He whipped up a thick lather and applied it to Jill's pubes with a dabbing motion of the brush. She closed her eyes, embarrassed by the intimacy of this new stranger with her pussy. The man whistled softly as he scraped the razor over her upper thighs, moving slowly towards her vaginal lips. He flicked the razor at the floor occasionally to clear it of the soap and hairs. Jill was terrified he would cut her but he was careful not to.

"So, I gather the old guy told you he was blackmailing this woman for kinky sex then?" he asked Bernie. He was holding her cunt lips together between his fingers; he pulled them outwards so he could get at the nooks and crannies with his razor. Jill felt her internal muscles twitching; she hoped she wouldn't start to respond visibly to this man's ministrations.

"Let's just say I found out about his little game, and decided to move in."

"Hmm. So what have you got planned for her today? She's very pretty, you won't spoil her, will you?" asked the barber, casually.

"Mind yer own fuckin' business will ya? Just get that snatch shaved and keep yer nose out!" snarled Bernie. The old man continued his work in silence, his eyebrows furrowed as he concentrated on his task. Just then, one of the two brothers came in.

"Bernie, there's a traffic warden in the street, she wants us to move the van! I told her you had the key."

"Ok, I'd better come down with you. We'll take the van round the block a few times and then come back when she's gone. I'll leave this halfwit to keep an eye on the bitch," he told the barber, "I'll be back in about twenty minutes!" He left the room, shutting the door behind him.

The barber had removed all trace of stubble. He dried Jill's skin with a towel.

The halfwit stood staring at the woman until the barber told him, "There's a beer in the fridge in the back room. You can have it if you stay in there 'till I call you back in." The man went off without a word, closing the back room door.

The barber pulled Jill to a sitting position and pulled out his penis. It was thick and only semi-hard. Uncircumcised, it resembled a thick, one-eyed slug. Jill opened her mouth and he put it inside.

Immediately, she felt the penis stiffen. She sucked as hard as she could while the man wanked at its root, it tasted slightly of men's haircream. They knew there wasn't much time before Bernie returned. It became very hard and long. The man wanked vigorously, while thrusting deep into her mouth. He exploded into her throat, hot cum making her cough, forcing it back out through her nose like a gush of white snot. The man pulled out and wiped himself with the towel, then wiped the girl's nose and mouth for her. "You are a good girl aren't you? Do you suck every cock you see?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.