Jill's Day Out
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Gill Byrd

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a very strong story of blackmail,abduction, rape, sexual violence, and bestiality. NOT for the faint-hearted!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Violence  

The Van.

The men quickly herded her like a cow to the cobbled side street, making sure she didn't have another opportunity to try to escape. At the end waited a dirty white Transit van, its doors open ready. She knew she was beaten; this was her transport to shame and, possibly, death. With her head bowed and tears running down her cheeks she was pushed in to dark interior. She was forced to sit on a dirty rug with her back against the front bulkhead.

The two weird brothers climbed in the front and Billy and Bertie climbed in the back with Jill. The engine started and the van moved off slowly.

"Where are you taking me?" asked Jill, "please let me go!"

Neither of them answered but Billy said to the old man. "Can I have my reward now, before we get to the farm?"

Bertie said, "Yes, as good time as any for it. Cunt, suck him off!" The misshapen little man jumped to his feet, unzipping his flies as he moved. He pulled his grubby jeans down his bandy legs to his knees and thrust his hips at her face; he wasn't wearing underpants. The woman stared in disgust at the huge, erect cock with its hairy pink balls, which were all out of proportion to the rest of his body. Previously, with her "proper" master she had been blindfolded throughout the entire duration of her abuse. At the time she had thought this made everything worse. Not knowing what her assailant looked like, or where she was or what he was preparing all made her more frightened because her imagination added to her woes. But now, seeing the mad faces of her abductors, seeing as well as smelling the cock thrust at her mouth, seeing down her own body's nakedness were all things she would be glad to be protected from. She could barely bring herself to look at their faces; she wished she had the blindfold to hide behind.

"Do it!" he commanded. Jill didn't move. Bertie told Billy,"Bitches are stupid, Billy. Sometimes they need teaching what to do. But remember this; never tell them twice!" He slapped the woman hard across the face, then again with the backhand. Jill's head snapped back against the bulkhead banging the back of her head painfully.

"She'll have got the message now!" said Bernie. He was right; Jill leaned forward immediately and took Billy's penis into her mouth. It didn't taste too bad, just a coating flavour of piss and sweat and she soon sucked it clean of that. Billy pushed his hips forward and she gagged. He pulled back again and she was able to suck hard. She felt his cock twitch against her cheek, he gasped and jerked back, pulling the knob clear of her lips and a squirt of warm cum shot into her eye and ran down her cheek, making a snail trail.

"Oh! Brilliant, oh that was great!" he gasped.

"Dirty bitch," snarled Bernie, "she loves sucking cock, can't get enough. All right, clean his knob and then he can put it away."

Jill obeyed; she sucked on the end of his penis, removing any drops of the sticky cum still remaining. Roughly, Billy pushed her head away and fastened his pants, disgusted with her and himself for his weakness for her.

The van, which had been moving slowly, with lots of short stops as if for junctions now stopped again, but this time she heard the handbrake being applied. She felt fear grip her again; something was about to happen, and she was not ready for it.

Bernie got up as the van doors were opened from outside by the two brothers. Billy was ordered to stay with the van, in case the traffic wardens came along. "Come on, girl, haircut time". She was guided out, puzzled, they hadn't gone far. She recognized the back street they were in; it provided a narrow access to some of the shops on the towns' main street! As she was ushered through an iron door and up a stairway she thought of the many times she had been this way fully dressed in normal times. The men were all behind her and she was aware of them as they followed looking up at her vagina. She tried to keep her thighs squeezed together.

At the top the stairs shared a landing with a flight of steps, which led down to the front of the building. A door led off the landing, on the glass was sign written, "Barber".

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.