Recycling Eggs After Midnight - Cover

Recycling Eggs After Midnight

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Danny needs money real bad. His rent is due and the only job open is in an egg repacking factory on the night shift. He takes the job because he does not want to be evicted and discovered the new job has several perks that he had not expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Orgy   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Danny was happy with his new job out in the valley. He had been able to cut his commute costs in half by car-pooling with his new oriental girlfriend Joy. The fact that she was free with letting him take liberties with all of her openings made the ride and the job a whole lot more interesting. He also liked the fact that it was in the middle of the night and would not interfere with his graduate studies. The job was sort of a mindless repetitive unskilled labor type of work that was geared to transient workers with poor English skills. Still, it was just the sort of thing that he needed to bolster his finances before the rent was due at the end of the month. He only had two more courses to take to meet his degree requirements in Business Administration and had already filed a number of applications to various large corporations as well as open government positions around the State. The recycling of eggs was mindless but it would put him over the hump of finding funds to sustain his living requirements for the next few months as he finished his program.

Joy was riding with him this evening and he showered and shaved carefully hoping that she would bend over and take care of him when he got to a straight section of the freeway. From experience, he knew it took him about seven miles of highway to get off with a girl's wet lips around his big boy. He stopped at the coffee house and got them a couple of lattes and sweet rolls. The oriental girl was not fat but she was certainly not a skinny Minnie either. He couldn't wait until he could get her from behind and felt her smooth cheeks bouncing into his hungry groin. He already had heard the delicious noises she tended to make when she was getting her rocks off at just the right moment.

They arrived at the desert factory warehouse early and the female workers were chattering away mostly in Spanish but with some different dialects that he could not quite put his finger on. A couple of the feisty ones dressed in skin-tight jeans were shaking their asses in his direction and crooking their finger like they were hoping he would give them a quick poke in their rear-ends. He would be happy to oblige but for the fact that the supervisor was getting the table teams set up with the pallets of eggs and he knew the production cycle for the evening had already started and it was not the right time to be thinking of non-work related activities. Joy was about two stations down from him and he knew it was impossible to be right next to each other each and every night because the tables were assigned randomly by the supervisors. The two girls of each side of him were real young looking to be about eighteen or nineteen years old. They both were wearing bandana type halters and no bras and he could see their nipples outlined under the thin fabric. They must have known each other because they kept up a rapid conversation that was heavily spiced with what he was certain dirty swear words and downright kinky comments.

When the break time came, he pulled Joy out to the rock garden behind the smoker's circle and played with her backside while shoving his hungry tongue deep into her willing mouth. Those two teasing girls next to him were making him horny beyond his normal hard-as a rock condition and he hoped that the ride home would allow them time to find a secluded spot off the highway for him bury his business in Joy's pussy and let off some steam before getting back to his empty apartment.

His table was falling a little behind on the quota because some of the women at the end of the table were more interested in talking and fooling around than actually getting down to the dirty business of dumping out the broken eggs and repacking them into the provided squares of new cartons for shipping to restaurants and institutions. He noticed that a large part of the shipping boxes were marked for the military installations and he figured they probably went through a lot of eggs each and every morning feeding the hungry troops stoking up for a hard day's work.

The two tiny Hispanic girls who were fooling around and not getting much done were starting to piss the other women at their table off because if they didn't meet the minimum production level they would not get to share in the cash bonus at the end of the week.

Danny decided it was time to get the two girls to focus on the job at hand and stop slowing down the other workers. They looked so much alike that they could have passed for twins and they came from a small village in Brazil that seemed to produce coffee and nubile females. Their names were Melle and Nina and it was real easy to get them mixed up in a three way conversation. He proposed they all go out on a break to the smoking area and he would let them sample the new king-sized filter on the Marlboro lights that he occasionally smoked when he really needed to relax. They giggled and followed him like they were doing something naughty they would have to confess later.

Just by chance, the break area was empty and he got right to brass tacks and told them that they were not being fair to the other girls at the table by making them work harder to keep up with the other tables. Melle started to cry because she was obviously the emotional one of the pair of nineteen year old nubile girls. Nina started to whisper to her in their native language and she did her best to hide her tears because she followed Nina's orders in just about every matter.

Danny felt a bit bad that he had been the cause of Melle's tears so he went over to the drink machine and bought both of the girl's cans of soda to cheer them up. They followed him into the canteen area which was fairly dark and secluded and told him they would work hard the rest of the week if he would "eat" both of their pussies like he really meant it. Apparently, Melle had a crush on him and convinced Nina that this would be the best way to get Danny to become up close and personal with their female parts.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.