This Is the Modern World - Cover

This Is the Modern World

Copyright© 2012 by Maxicue

Chapter 14

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Snake and his angels begin his Tales describing his transformation into his present guise. They tell of his pursuit and destruction of an old skin that threatens proof of his immortality. I enjoy immersing myself in his tales as well as in a couple more of his incredibly beautiful angels.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Prostitution  

Though late and feeling the hour, a new addition to the second bedroom in Snake's suite perked me up. Rosa and her perfect little voluptuous body and her gorgeous sweet face encouraged the response she needed to receive a good fucking from me. Though desperately horny, she didn't get the immediate release she seemed to crave.

After the four of us, Lindy and I and our two angel lovers, passed out soon after stripping naked and kissing each other goodnight, I found my cock heated and wetted by Rosa's expert mouth.

"Good, you're awake," she moaned and knee walked her cunt over my cock. When it engulfed my glans, the silky heat thrilling me even more than her mouth, I grabbed her full firm butt, keeping it from lowering, sat up and stood up and turned and lowered her onto her back, my cock still inside. Only then did I push it deep with exquisite slowness.

"Fuck me, Joe," she begged as my hips pinned hers down on the bed.

I kissed her instead. I kissed her full lips and tasted inside her mouth, playing quietly with her tongue. The kiss moved to all the features of her face before exploring her ears and neck. I kissed everywhere I could reach with my cock deep inside her twat, lingering of course on her big firm breasts and dark wide areolas and chewable nipples. The places I couldn't reach, Helena could. Rosa's deep moans had awakened my lover. I pressed and released at our conjunction creating the subtlest and slowest of fucking motions. Only when I felt Helena's hot breath on my balls and her tongue nudging at my anus did I begin traditional thrusts and they remained slow and exquisite as I noticed every nuance of Rosa's silky interior. She added to the experience with her expert inner muscles rippling across my shaft.

"Fuck me, Joe," she muttered, meeting my slow thrust with a hard upward thrust. Finally I relented. I switched from first gear to overdrive instantly. She came immediately, groaning her release. I fucked through her tightened body until it relaxed and returned to meeting my thrusts with hers. Again and again she shivered with climaxes and I rode through them relentlessly until my nuts demanded release and I pressed deep and held still and released into her convulsing quim for a magnificent finish that left me a quivering mass of boneless flesh unable to prevent my heavier body from crushing her.

She didn't mind. In fact she pulled me harder against her in a firm embrace. "Perfect," she murmured into my ear. "Just what I needed. My genius is a lovely man but a distracted fuck." Without much effort she extracted my limp body off her and basically handed it into Helena's embrace. They shared a giggle at my expense. Rosa kissed my head and left. Helena kissed me and shifted under me until I spooned against her body and passed out.


The Tales had gone later than usual Tuesday evening, and Wednesday morning I awoke too early in the suite's bed. Awakened by a bright eyed Lindy could be annoying, but I couldn't be annoyed by her adorable sideways smile. "No rest for the wicked," she said loud enough to awake the angels. They and I groaned but got our butts out of bed. Putting on workout clothes brought with us anticipating the early hour, we headed to Barnaby's rehearsal space, meeting an irritatingly bright eyed Vance only lessening the irritation by his hands bearing coffee and croissants.

"Where's Michael?" I asked him.

"Don't know. Probably fast asleep in Serena's bed, the trollop."

"He's bi then?" I asked.

Vance shrugged. "What's that Woody Allen quote about doubling your possibilities for a date on Saturday night?" We chuckled. "Michael likes his possibilities doubled."

By the time we finished our croissants, Barnaby arrived with a guest. "This is Samantha, but she prefers Sam," he told us. Barely out of high school, a lovely mix of Chinese and Caucasian, she had the subtle curves of Miwa with barely bumps for breasts but a firm and delicious bubble butt. I sensed a pattern: Barnaby liked young boyish women. She moved beautifully when we stretched, and smiled genuinely throughout the morning. She seemed to attend to every moment with a curiosity and intelligence that captivated me. Considering she was there only to observe and run the boom box, I never noticed her being distracted from the choreography despite not being involved.

Lindy seemed distracted by her, but in a good way, an inspiring way. I could see her mind working, trying to find a place in the piece for her. But the group had created a sense of unity and completeness and adding another body could only be jarring. After a thrilling run through, we congratulated each other on the feeling of it. Lindy dragged Barnaby away from the congratulating group to the smiling Sam.

"I want to do something with you two," she said.

"Lindy, that was so cool," Sam started and then stepped back, blushing. "Wait. What did you say? No. I could never share the stage with Barnaby."

"Why not?' asked Lindy. She looked at Barnaby who shrugged and kept silent. Returning her attention to the young dancer, she said, "I didn't hear you call him Master or even Mr. Cole, so there's obviously a bit of equal standing."

"I tried calling him Mr. Cole, but he insists I call him Barnaby. I ... I dreamt of being in his company, and to just have him teaching me..."

"You're just a student? I could tell just from warm ups you exude confidence and move so beautifully. How long have you been dancing?"

"Ballet since I was five and modern for about four years."

"And how many times in front of an audience?"

"Uhm, let's see, with recitals and Nutcracker performances and the Young Dancers and Choreographers tour and..."

Lindy stared daggers at Barnaby. "What's going on, Barny?"

Grinning and waving his hands, Barnaby finally answered. "I had to be sure she could work with fellow students and adapt to my movement."

"Look at her, Barny," Lindy growled. "She's got a lithe and powerful body and a wonderfully expressive face and she positively pulses with charisma."

"I have been looking for awhile," Barnaby admitted.

"I bet you have," Miwa shouted.

"You have?' Sam glowed.

"Yes, darling. You've been on my radar for quite awhile. It's why I gave you a scholarship and a stipend so you could be comfortable here. I planned on grooming you this summer to join the company."

Suddenly all five feet ten of excited female flung herself into Barnaby's arms. "Oh Barnaby," she sighed. With her long legs wrapped around his thighs, she must have felt his instantaneous reaction. Still in the embrace, her large dark expressive eyes went wide. His hands supported her at her incredible ass and pressed. His mouth lowered to meet hers. His eyes closed when lips met. And then hers closed. And then they went wide when lips separated. "Barnaby?"

"Am I too old?" he said quietly. "Do you have a boyfriend?'

"No and no," she replied quietly and grinning added, "and I like older men." They resumed their kiss. We could see her glutes tighten and shift moving against his groin. "I guess you're not gay then," she murmured between kisses.

"Nope," he answered before resuming the kisses.

"I'm not very knowledgeable of such things," she admitted breathlessly.

"I am your teacher after all," he grinned.

She giggled and kissed him one more time before relaxing and easing out of the embrace. The moment of being lost in new found love must have ended, because she blushed, noticing our eyes on her. Then she noticed our hands caressing genitals under the warm-up pants. Mine were hidden more because I had slipped it over Helena's butt to slide fingers into her damp cunt from behind. Helena obviously held my cock and stroked it beneath the crotch of my pants. Miwa stood behind Lindy with one hand inside her warm-ups rubbing her cunt while her other hand hardened Lindy's nipples.

"My cue to exit," said Vance with a chuckle. "See you guys," and he left. Naomi followed with a neutral, "Bye."

"What's going on?' asked Sam.

"My friends get very horny when they dance together," Barnaby explained matter-of-factly. "We can go if you want to."

"You mean I could stay?" she gulped.

"You said you're unknowledgeable."

"Uhm ... all the more reason."

"You sure?"

She nodded.

He sat and she sat in his lap and they watched; their hands busy with their own caresses safely over clothing at least in the beginning.

Helena knelt before me and pealed off my pants, my cock making a dramatic entrance for Sam: bouncing, waving. The bouncing ended quickly caught by Helena's small hand and sensuous mouth. She licked and sucked and slid me into her throat before releasing my spit covered cock and fisting it, her lips enclosed over my glans rubbing the edges vigorously. Spreading my legs for support, added by my hand on her head resting and not guiding her, I soon felt my balls throb, demanding release. Helena definitely intended to give me a quick cum, and I didn't disappoint her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.