This Is the Modern World - Cover

This Is the Modern World

Copyright© 2012 by Maxicue

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Snake and his angels begin his Tales describing his transformation into his present guise. They tell of his pursuit and destruction of an old skin that threatens proof of his immortality. I enjoy immersing myself in his tales as well as in a couple more of his incredibly beautiful angels.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Prostitution  

As warned the previous evening, Helena awakened me early. The relentless buzzer disturbed a wonderful dream, a memory really, somewhat altered. I stood on a ridge that overlooked the windward and leeward sides of the southern portion of Oahu, but instead of the cute Japanese girlfriend who accompanied me on the hike, the woman embracing me and warming me against the brisk wind turned out to be Helena. I awoke chilled by my naked body uncovered at least at my back. My front had Naomi's equally naked back warming me as I lay on my side spooned against her.

"Are you going to get that?" Naomi growled sounding more like her than she'd been lately.

I chuckled and hopped over her and pressed the intercom.

"Helena?" I guessed out loud, my voice thickened by the first word of the morning.

"Of course," came the metallic reply. I buzzed her in.

By the time she climbed the three flights of stairs I had donned the red velvet smoking jacket I found years ago in a cool used clothing place in Minneapolis which I used for a robe, not to hide my nudity but to protect against the chill. She looked positively Bohemian in her black leather jacket and her long peasant skirt underneath of which she wore black tights.

Opening my arms for an embrace, she held me back with a hand on my naked chest, looking down at my matted pubic hair. "Don't be messing up my skirt with that stained weapon," she explained and knelt in front of me. Her lips engulfed my penis which hardened in the wet heat. "What a lovely mix," she smiled up at me when the penis popped out. Her tongue slid up my inner thigh, first close to my genitals and then lower. Inches down she finally found the edge of residue from Naomi's libidinous liquid. "Goddamn, Naomi," she exclaimed glancing at the Jewish beauty's languorous face, "you're a horny bitch."

"Not any more," Naomi grinned as she stretched, a yawn capping it off.

"Well I am," Helena said and returned my thickening cock to the interior of her mouth. Her sucking got me thoroughly hard.

A naked Naomi stood behind her and removed her jacket and lowered the straps of the leotard, pealing it down to her waist and unhooking her bra and baring her breasts which Naomi squeezed to the moaning appreciation of Helena, the moans adding to an already incredible blow job. I had to separate my legs to gain balance, my hand resting on the thick dark hair that covered the top of Helena's head. I didn't use that hand to manipulate her head when she thrust my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth until it occupied her throat. I didn't need to guide. Her mouth and throat fucked my cock perfectly.

"Stand up, sweetie," Naomi murmured into her ear. "You don't want him cumming yet. It may be awhile before he resurrects."

With a sloppy pop and revealing a saliva coated cock, Helena released it from her oral depths, kissing the circumcised head with a peck. "How many times did he resurrect last night?" she asked.

"Four times!" Naomi crowed proudly. "It surprised the shit out of both of us. We showered after he fucked my asshole and cleaning it caused it to rise again miraculously. I rode him forever, cumming endlessly until I couldn't cum anymore and toppled off his cock standing hard as ever. We settled spooning, his hardness resting between my happily abused cunt lips. The last thing I remember was his cock gently sliding across them."

"It's the last thing I remember too," I added, watching Naomi remove the leotard and panties, Helena glorious voluptuousness revealed.

Silently, with gentle pressure, Naomi guided Helena to lie on her stomach on the bed while her knees rested on the floor. Naomi separated them and pressed her face between Helena's luscious buttocks. "Mmm," Helena hummed in appreciation.

I knelt beside her and kissed her, my hands slipping under her to caress and squeezed her breasts and nipples. Her tongue frantically sought mine and the two sensitive organs danced together like cobra heads performing a mating ritual. Breathlessly she separated her mouth from mine and muttered, "Fuck me hard, Joe!"

Lifting her onto the bed, I knelt behind her. Naomi grabbed my cock and led it to the readied opening. I pressed forward and slipped easily inside her narrow interior, the cylindrical wall buzzing with pleasure, that incredible heat reminding me I had returned home as I plunged slowly all the way inside. We remained still for several moments basking in the joy of conjunction. With eyes and a hand, Helena suggested Naomi join the fun by lying on her back and opening her thighs and letting Helena give her pussy oral attention.

In this configuration with my hands busy at her clit and nipples, my steady thrusts easing out and powering in brought Helena to climax within a couple minutes. Her moans stimulated Naomi to a high plateau. As her climax diminished I quickened the pace, quickly lifting her pleasure to a second peak. Each orgasm, and there were several, added speed to my pace until I jackhammered into her, losing myself to my own burgeoning orgasm. When she stiffened for what would be her last and seemingly biggest orgasm, her tongue lashing of Naomi ending though Naomi shivered with her own mighty peak, I pressed deeper than ever against her soft butt cheeks and felt my balls tighten and release with a beautiful pain that reverberated throughout my body. My body undulated and my throat vibrated with deep groans each time I ejaculated. When my balls squeezed out the last of the sperm, I toppled onto my ass, completely exhausted and wonderfully sated.

Helena, our intermixed pleasure liquids seeping out of her cunt, turned around and embraced me sitting in my lap, hot groins pressing together, kissing me loosely and lovingly.

Finally she ended the embrace, got out of bed and began to dress. "I gave you time to shower," she told me in a low, quiet voice. "But you best make it quick."

"Yes boss," I smiled. Kissing her one more time when I rolled onto my feet, I headed to the bathroom.

Naomi joined me in the shower after relieving herself. We concentrated on the place where torso and legs met. After all, that was the place needing the most cleaning. But we managed not to turn each other on too much. She giggled and stroked when my flaccid penis pulsed harder, thicker and longer, but we left it at that.

"Can I come with you guys?" Naomi asked at one point.

"Of course," I replied.

When I emerged clean and dry from the bathroom, Helena approved my timeliness. "Good boy," she said.

We waited for Naomi to finish in the shower. She didn't take long. I twisted and made Naomi's nipples hard, two exciting little thimbles, before attaching her bra hook. We enjoyed watching her wriggle into her tight black jeans. With her equally tight sky blue v-neck t-shirt rolled on and her red leather jacket covering it with a zip and her low healed black pumps slipped on, we were ready to head to the dance studio.

Only five minutes late arriving there, we found several additions to our foursome. Michael looked tired and annoyed and not the least bit foppish. Vance smiled widely and infectiously. Even Barnaby decided to come.

Lindy embraced and kissed Naomi. "Did Joe hit all your buttons?' she asked the beautiful Jewess.

"Every single one," Naomi replied.

"I can tell," Lindy smiled and the two ladies giggled.

After coffee and croissants and sharing a large container of fresh squeezed orange juice and doing some loosening up, everyone joining in on the exercises, we went to work. With Barnaby manning the boombox, our foursome performed Lindy's unique gestural choreography for the twenty minutes she had created up to that point. Even Michael's interest had been piqued by its end. The audience applauded.

"Okay, who wants to join in?" Lindy asked.

Barnaby looked puzzled. "Aren't you set with the four of you?"

"Actually I wanted it bigger. The more the merrier. Barnaby?"

"I'd love to."

"Vance?"

"I'd love to."

"Great. I want you to take my place."

"Really? That's interesting."

"I actually wanted to be the central figure in the piece. I wanted to be the one transformed by the uniting of the elements. You will be fire."

"Could I... ?" Naomi asked with surprising shyness.

"That would be perfect. You and Barnaby will be the two opposing states of humanity: the Dionysian and the Apollonian or body and mind."

"Me being the body," Naomi figured.

"Of course. Michael?"

"No thanks."

"Just as well. Would you mind operating the boombox."

"No problem."

"And, uhm, Naomi?"

"Yes?"

"Those jeans are awfully tight."

"No problem," Naomi smiled and pulled them off, leaving her in black thong panties barely concealing her sex and completely exposing her tight and perfect ass. Everyone including the presumably gay Vance and Michael lingered on her perfection.

"Great costume, hunh Lindy," Miwa chuckled, removing her warm up pants to reveal her shear red lacy panties.

"Why not," Lindy shrugged and removed her warm ups revealing white bikini panties.

"Uh..." Helena stammered. "All's I got is panties and a bra under this."

"No problem," Vance said while removing his tight white t-shirt, revealing a thin wiry black torso, and handed it to her.

"Thanks," Helena responded shyly, blushing as she removed her leotard revealing her soft voluptuousness and her matching black bikini panties and bra. Donning the tight t-shirt, her bra could be readily seen.

Everyone looked at me. Shrugging, I removed my shirt. Barnaby followed suit, revealing a touch of flab from age along with grayed chest hair, but lean sinuous muscle continued to be well defined.

With the near nakedness of my lovers and the frequent contact of skin, I couldn't help reacting to the sensuousness of the dancing. My cock was half hard or harder throughout.

Lindy taught Vance her moves and he remembered them effortlessly. She created her own moves amongst us. We danced those twenty minutes again before she added Dionysus and Apollo to the mix, leaving them hovering, responding to the elements Lindy thought closest to their character: Naomi with Helena/Earth and me/Water while Barnaby focused on Vance/Fire and Miwa/Air. After the twenty minutes she had the two become more directly interactive with the rest of us again favoring their particular elements. We stopped before "the battle" which Lindy promised to choreograph on Wednesday.

We waited until Vance and Michael left before succumbing to the sensuality we all had experienced. Stripping the rest of our clothes off, we attacked each other. Like the piece itself, we divided into two camps. Two daisy chains formed. I sucked on Naomi who sucked on Helena who sucked on me. Miwa sucked on Lindy who sucked on Barnaby who sucked on Miwa.

But in the end we intermingled. During the daisy chains Lindy found my hand. She pulled me to her and we embraced. She straddled my hips and sunk down, murmuring, "I love your cock." I couldn't reply because Miwa occupied my face and Lindy was silenced by Miwa's kisses. Beside us, Barnaby succumbed to his fascination with Naomi. He couldn't keep his eyes off her during rehearsal. After sucking her quim and pawing her breasts and torso, he mounted her. Helena, who had been sucking his cock and mouthing his balls throughout his cunnilingus steered him into her fellow angel and straddled Naomi's mouth while tonguing her clit and Barnaby's thrusting shaft, occasionally removing his cock from Naomi's depths and deep throating it before returning it home. Barnaby leaned over and had a three-way kiss with Miwa and Lindy, fondling Lindy's bouncy breasts at the same time. Lindy's hands added to my pleasuring of Miwa's clit and twisted Miwa's long thin nipples. Miwa worked similarly on Lindy.

Barnaby came first with Helena rubbing vigorously on Naomi's clit until she soon followed. About a minute later Miwa came and recovered and stimulated Lindy to climax. I hadn't cum yet and neither had Helena, so we extracted ourselves from the threesomes and Helena guided me inside missionary style. With my intense rapid strokes rubbing high in her vagina stimulating her clit and me pulling out to near exit stimulating her g-spot with my glans before plummeting to full depth, and with my fingers twisting her nipples hard the way she likes it when near climax, I brought Helena over the top and sank one last time into her quivering quim and released what sperm I had left after five previous releases in less than twelve hours, shooting them through her cervix and into her occupied womb.

We had little time afterwards to head to ACT. Sean O'Casey hated lateness. We arrived just in time. Thankfully Snake greeted us with sandwiches and sodas to replenish much lost proteins and carbs.

We ended up eating it while we worked, taking an occasional bite whenever we could. Every bite I took I could feel the heat of Natasha's glare. Actually I felt the heat pretty much throughout most of the rehearsal. She obviously hated that her lover had chosen me for company last night even with Betty there to pleasure her, the jealous bitch.

When Naomi finally arrived to sketch a couple hours into rehearsal, the heat lessened, even more after a whisper from the Jewish angel resulted in an abrupt break in which Betty wandered off with them for about a half hour. In fact when Tash returned, the only heat came from her body in full blush.


"Where were we?" asked Snake that evening.

"Trading pawns like chess moves, only we lost a good minion," said Rosa sadly.

"Ah yes, Esther's rescue."


Noise outside the door to the room in the former mission disturbs the quiet conversation between Nick and Esther.

"What's that?" asks Esther tightening up from complete relaxation.

"Get dressed," Nick orders as gently as possible without downgrading the urgency. He hops out of bed and clothes himself quickly. Unlocking and opening the door brings the fight between Pedro and a Simon minion inside. But the battle ends immediately. Sheathed in the towering Aryan's belly from a thrust that penetrates his heart is Pedro's long dagger. Pedro removes the blade and retreats to prevent blood from staining his blouse as much as possible.

"Hurry, Master," says Pedro in Spanish.

"Help Esther dress and meet me outside the kitchen door."

Pedro nods and kneels at Esther's feet to help her with her boots.

"Rosa?" Nick communicates telepathically as he dashes down the stairs and through the kitchen.

"Ricardo accuses Simon of stealing his father's land using deceptive investments and usury," Rosa narrates. "The damage is done. Simon is furious. Hurry Grandfather. This won't last long. Ricardo draws his knife. He rushes the asshole. Simon draws his pistol."

The explosive crack can be heard everywhere.

"I'm sorry, Rosa," says Nick sadly. He can hear her sob within her thoughts.

"At least he didn't suffer. Right between the fucking eyes. My minion Consuela continues the distraction. She attacks Simon without a weapon wailing her anguish. He throws her off him without effort. I think she's concussed but will be okay. He looks like the savage, heartless asshole that he is."

"Ricardo died honorably," Nick soothes.

"A death is a death, Grandfather," Rosa growls. "A good man's life has been cut off too soon. Now shut up and go. I can't be looking like an emotionless woman any longer." She ends communication abruptly like slamming down a phone.

"What's going on?" asks Carlos standing by the ornate carriage that had brought Nick to Don José's estate.

"Sacrifices, my friend," says Nick solemnly, shaking the handsome genius's hand. Esther joins them and Nick helps her into the carriage.

"Rosa suggested you could use the carriage for awhile," says Carlos. "It looks rather ornamental, but looks are deceiving." He smiles and winks. "I will be here for a month or so to work with the peasants and with the improving of Don José's grapes, so I have no need for it for awhile."

"Continue the good work, my friend," says Nick. He enters the carriage and it takes off swiftly.


"Why are we here?" asks Esther nervously as the carriage stops at Simon's bank in San Francisco.

"More revenge, sweet Esther," Nick explains exiting the carriage and handing her out as well.

"I ... never entered the front."

"Then where?"

"In the alley at the side," Esther points. "It is locked."

"Wait there," Nick commands.

Swallowing her fear, she nods and watches her lover enter the bank.

Passing the teller windows, Nick heads to an office just past them and knocks loudly. A beautiful blonde woman with conservative clothing that still reveals her pleasing curves opens the door. She holds a stenographer's pad. Her blue eyes reveal intelligence. "Yes?" she says in a deep sexy voice.

"I wish to speak with Simon," says Nick confidently. He flashes a wad of banknotes. "I am newly arrived in the West and wish to renew my business with him."

"Uhm ... He is not here, sir."

"Then the manager."

"Let him in, Greta," says a soft voice, masculine, but barely. "We will continue dictation in a moment."

"Yes Mr. Epstein," says the secretary, opening the door wider and sliding past Nick.

At a large desk which dwarfs him sits a small balding man of German Jewish descent. Removing his spectacles, he squints at Nick. Nick smiles and secures the door behind him.

"What can I do for you, Mr..."

"Postumus. Nickolas Postumus." He lifts his hand to shake the middle aged Jewish man's hand.

"I am David Epstein, bank manager, Mr. Postumus. Have a seat," he gestures to a wooden chair across from the desk.

"Call me Nick, Mr. Epstein," says Nick as he sits. He leans in. "Are you fond of the owner?"

"Excuse me?"

"He hates Jews. He must treat you like shit."

"I ... I do well here. I am the boss here. I am paid well."

"I doubt that."

"You doubt what?"

"All of that. You don't do well. You're not the boss. And he pays you a pittance in comparison to what you bring to this bank. Do you know Esther?"

"The loan assistant?"

"Simon's slave actually. He stole her from her father, calling it a contract, raped her innumerable times along with his goons. The goons who keep you in your place."

"Don't cause trouble, Mr. Postumus."

"Call me Nick," Nick insists. "And I won't. I have a proposition which will benefit you greatly and I promise that anti-Semite asshole will never be suspicious. It won't affect his wealth all that much. What does he have over you? Greta? Blackmail? She looks quite delicious."

"My ... wife ... would..."

"You love your wife?"

"Marion is ... my best friend and a wonderful mother to my two children. I would be lost without her."

"Daguerreotypes?" asks Nick.

Epstein grimaces and nods.

"And you still fuck Greta?"

Epstein stands, revealing his 5'5'' stature and walks to a side door. Opening it reveals a small bed. "I am cursed by base needs," he explains. "Marion and I have lost our ... desire for pleasure. Once a month at the most and it's been several months actually since we ... And Greta is ... addictive. Literally. When she became ... with child, and we couldn't ... I felt ... weak and despondent."

"Your child?"

"She claims they're not."

"They?"

"Two so far, and she's pregnant again."

"Daughters?"

"I ... I don't know. She never talks about them."

Nick shifts subjects. "You know the side entrance?"

"Simon ... only allows me to enter through there."

"Show me. Pretend you are giving me a tour."

"Yes ... Nick."

Outside the office, a large blond minion stands beside Greta's desk glaring at Nick.

"Mr. Postumus plans on depositing a substantial sum in our bank, but insists I insure the safety of his money by giving him a tour," Epstein tells the goon with nary a nervous tick in his voice. "Follow me, sir. These obviously are our teller windows. Simon insists on women with cheerful demeanors."

Soon they arrive at the side door which Epstein opens for Esther. "Hello, Mr. Epstein," says Esther shyly.

"You look much improved, Miss Segal."

"Believe me, I feel much improved."

The men follow her into her little office. Nick tells her, "Write out a loan for Redwood Lumber and Construction of San Rafael. Make it for one million dollars: payment for 10 acres of land, a mill, various sawing and hauling equipment and salaries for twenty. Be quick. Once done, I will copy it to hide your penmanship."

"I can make it look like a different scribe created it," says Esther smiling, her face blushing with excitement.

"One million," Epstein moans.

"Would twenty percent suit you?" Nick asks. "I will deposit it in a competitor's bank. Just sign something so I have your signature. And speaking of signature, let's find Simon's book of cheques."

"Follow me," Epstein swallows nervously.

Once inside Simon's large office next to Esther's closet sized one, Nick opens a side desk drawer with a couple wires and immediately finds the book. He pulls out a cheque near the back of it and returns the book. "Simon won't notice for awhile," he smiles.

"The numbers won't..."

"You make sure they do before your escape," says Nick.

"I can do that," Epstein smiles for the first time.

Nick slaps his back firmly. "You're doing well, David. But I'm afraid your Marion will find out about your indiscretion."

"I deserve it," Epstein sags.

"She'll still need you, as will the children. Let her know you love her and that you are best friends. And fuck the shit out of her often even if you have to project Greta onto her while you're doing it. Teach her to suck your penis like Greta sucks it and reciprocate."

"I never..."

"You better start."

"You're a rather crude man, Mr. Postumus," Epstein complains as they reenter Esther's office.

"I've been called much worse, Mr. Epstein," Nick chuckles.

"Ready," says Esther with a grin handing him the document already signed with Simon's counterfeit signature.

"Better sign this too," says Nick with a chuckle, handing her the cheque. She does with a smooth flourish. "You're a dangerous woman."

"Thank you kind sir," she says lovingly.

"Let's get you out of here," says Nick. "I will return later today for the cash," he tells Epstein. "Don't worry, I'll send a friend. He'll be younger but just as tall and just as cocky." Glancing at the faux loan, he finds the proprietor's name. "Jed Hanson."

"As in handsome," says Esther giving her new lover a quick kiss.

"Better go this way," says Epstein nervously once they escort Esther through the side door. The men continue the tour.

"Impressive," says Nick regarding the huge secured vault nodding at the tall blond minion glaring at him. "I'm ready to become a client, Mr. Epstein."

At his office, Epstein invites Greta to join them. "Mr. Postumus wishes to deposit ten thousand dollars, Greta. Make out a note of deposit and provide him his account number." Epstein counts the banknotes carefully.

"Yes sir, Mr. Epstein. Follow me, Mr. Postumus."

"With pleasure," says Nick saucily, spanking her delicious, shifting butt and winking at Epstein who barely stifles a laugh and shakes his head. As he follows her through the door Nick asks her, "Any chance you could show me the town after your work is done this evening?"

"Uhm, no sir," she attempts placidness but indignity seeps through. "That wouldn't be professional. Please have a seat." She sits and gestures to a seat across her small desk.

Instead he leans his head beside hers and whispers, "I bet you're fucking your boss at Simon's insistence. You need a long fat cock instead of that pipsqueak's to fill your hot little cunt, hmm?" She becomes rigid, her eyes flashing anger, but Nick smells her desire.

"Any problem, Greta?" grumbles a minion.

"No sir. The gentleman was just being complimentary. If you'll take a seat..."

"Of course," Nick smiles at the scowling Aryan and sits. Her hands shake as she prepares the note of deposit. His hands cover them. "You're not an angel, Greta. I can tell you're pregnant. Are you a daughter of Simon?" She nods, flummoxed. "What did you do to deserve fucking a Jew for so many years?"

"You're a very crude man, Mr. Postumus."

"Your boss said the very same thing. So?"

"I ... I like..."

"Sex?"

She bowed her head and nodded. "And more."

"Intelligent conversation?"

"Unh-hunh."

"You've fucked Jews before?"

"In college. They allowed Jews there and one ... took a liking to me."

"Who wouldn't. You're sex personified."

"Uhm ... thanks? He ... he was ... he talked to me like a fellow student. He never talked down to me. It was ... most seductive. And he was so handsome."

"And Simon found out. And he stuck you with the pipsqueak. And he's producing offspring for a later ... angel?"

"Who are you?" she breathed.

"I'm like Simon."

"There's other ... eternals?"

"Just us as far as I know. So..."

"I do like Mr. Epstein."

"He's a good man."

She nodded. "And he's..."

"Surprising?" Nick chuckled. Greta nodded and smiled shyly. "How surprising."

Her hands discreetly measured about six inches in distance. "And just thick enough too, although giving birth ... but he still manages to find spots."

"I could pleasure you more. You could have a night instead of a quick cum in a hidden room. I could bring friends to fill all your holes at once."

"All holes?" she squeaked.

"Your mouth and your asshole."

"I could never..."

"With the right amount of care, you'd find it quite exciting I assure you. After all you're talking to a man with centuries of experience. You're a horny little bitch, aren't you? I can smell your desire."

"What if Father..."

"He can't know. We're ... rivals you might say."

"Here you are, Mr. Postumus," she says professionally, handing Nick the note and another smaller piece of paper with an address and a time.

"Thank you, Greta. And be sure to thank Mr. Epstein for his graciousness. And say hi to Simon for me."

"You want me to tell him you came by?" she asks.

"Definitely. We're old acquaintances. He'll be tickled to death that I'm banking with him." Nick lifts her hand and kisses the back of it. "You're a lovely woman, Greta. I look forward to seeing you again."

"Thank you sir," she responds with a sweet smile with a touch of wryness.

Once back in the carriage, Esther wonders, "How can Simon not find out about your visit? You're not the most anonymous looking gentleman."

"Don't worry, sweet Esther. It's taken care of."

"But..."

He interrupts her inquiry with an intense kiss. "I'm horny, aren't you?"

"Yes," she breathes, fondling his lengthy cock through his pants.

"Let's get us a nice room and fuck and then we'll meet some friends." The kiss and fondling resume until they reach the Royal Arms.

In the suite that adjoins Miwa's suite they quickly divest themselves of clothes. He enters her creamy hot center immediately and fucks her until she cums minutes later, his hot semen filling her throbbing interior. "Oh ... God ... Nick!" she screams.

Afterwards he tastes his bittersweet nectar as he keeps her at a high plateau with tongue in pussy while she cleans his penis and hardens it. Entering her as they lie side by side, they fuck quietly and lovingly, many kisses interrupting conversation.

"These friends in the neighboring suite, Nick, are they like Rosa. Will they be ... open to me?"

"What do you mean?"

"A Jewess?"

Nick chuckles. "It won't be an issue. They're ... not the acceptable American types either, at least two of them."

"What do you mean?"

"Patience, sweetheart."

"Will they be as sweet as Rosa?"

"You liked her, didn't you?"

"She's the most beautiful woman I have ever known, both inside and out."

"One at least is extraordinary that way. Maybe not as sweet as Rosa. No one is. But just as beautiful."

"Are they your lovers?" Rosa tensed.

"None of that, Esther. You will not be jealous. I can never be monogamous."

"But..."

"Esther ... I am your lover ... for now. In St Paul..."

"St Paul?"

"Yes. I have a job for you there similar to the one Simon forced on you. And I will introduce you to a young man who will court you. He will forgive you your pregnancy and raise the child as his own. You will be respected, my dear, and well liked, because you are intelligent and beautiful and capable and sweet. And sexy as hell!"

Rolling onto his back, he brings her over him to ride him, his hands aiding her rise and fall and his hips lifting to slap against her. The fuck quickens to a frenzy that lasts several minutes. Esther cums and cums again and he greets her third and final cum with a ferocious growl and his cock pumping out semen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.