This Is the Modern World - Cover

This Is the Modern World

Copyright© 2012 by Maxicue

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Snake and his angels begin his Tales describing his transformation into his present guise. They tell of his pursuit and destruction of an old skin that threatens proof of his immortality. I enjoy immersing myself in his tales as well as in a couple more of his incredibly beautiful angels.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Prostitution  

"My turn?" grumbled Snake, but with a wry smile. Miwa nodded. "I met Rosa at the dock upon my arrival in San Francisco and barely got my sea legs adjusted to land, just a couple hours to visit a haberdasher and transform my humble monkish vestments to those of a gentleman before being paddled out to a sailboat owned by her genius. We sailed up the bay and made landing on the southeastern edge of Marin County and rode in an elegant carriage to an old mission transformed into a rich man's home. Don José owned much land and used it to grow grapes. Of Spanish heritage, his family had lived in California for generations. Rosa and her genius Carlos came to visit from his home in Chile and advise the wine baron as an excuse for her to meet me."

"My Carlos," explained Rosa, "contained the blood of South America, half Spanish and half Native American, both noble in their own way: Spanish aristocracy and the vestiges of the defeated Incan civilization. Being a half breed made him less of a man in the European imperialist eyes, but his brilliance made up for it. Being tall dark and handsome didn't hurt, though he was blind to his attractiveness, to the eyes of maidens that tracked his every move. In contemporary vernacular he would be judged a nerd, even sporting wire rimmed glasses from eyes weakened by a voracious hunger for knowledge quenched by reading late into the night under candlelight. As a plant biologist he could meld strains of grapes or grain into hardy fruit and encouraged shifting crops to prevent soil exhaustion. But even more, he could communicate with the owners and the slave-like peasants and encourage a better life for those peasants and even found a few disciples amongst them to move up from humble, practically starving conditions to become assistants, often continuing on to become scientists and researchers and teachers."

"Sounds like an amazing man," said Lindy.

"A wonderful man," Rosa smiled nostalgically. "And a great lover."

"Here we go again," sighed Snake with a smile.


"Oh... Hola," a startled Carlos gasps. The very rich and surprisingly generous landlord Signor Garcia having invited him and his most successful classmates to dine with him in his rural estate outside Santiago Chile as a reward for their high grades at secondary school and not coincidentally to meet his four charming daughters of pure and highborn Spanish heritage has left Carlos to peruse Garcia's remarkably rich library alone. Or so he has thought. After extracting a beautifully illustrated volume of South American flora too expensive even for the University library he often visits, when he brings it to a table to study it, he discovers a voluptuous deeply tanned beauty sitting in an armchair across from him, her legs tucked cutely under her, reading a slim volume of Spanish love poetry. Surprisingly when their dark eyes meet, his shyness around women his age evaporates like a morning mist. He can't help noticing she wears a gown for sleeping that has a disturbingly transparent quality. He can see her deep brown areolas as shadows beneath the cloth crowning deliciously full breasts and at least half of her perfectly formed thighs completely naked. Only the bottom half, but still ... But it isn't shyness befuddling him as would be expected. Instead he feels embarrassed and not a little excited at catching a maiden in such indiscreet display.

When his eyes lift back to her eyes and he sees a mischievous smile on her gorgeous round face--no shame there--he apologizes and attempts escape.

She prevents it, uncurling and standing, the transparent nightdress falling to her ankles--he can't help noticing the shadow of her pubic area--and takes the plant biology book from his hands.

"Ah, Sanchez's book on native plants," says Rosa in a rich and sexy voice. "Quite beautiful and quite thorough. Is this what interests you?" She almost giggles when she reads in his eyes what really interests him. Instead she smiles gently up at the tall and handsome young man. Returning the book to the table, she sits on the richly upholstered sofa depicting a vision of El Dorado and taps the space beside her.

"Yes," he answers still standing.

"Perhaps you could add your perspective to his rather stolid text." She opens the book haphazardly. "Perhaps you can tell me more about native grasses?"

Though obviously lured when he sits inches from her and she narrows that gap, he protests, "I have a rather scientific and thorough knowledge of them since they involve my main interest in domesticated plants Signora..."

"Rosa," she finishes.

"Carlos," he returns. "I'm afraid I will bore you to tears."

"I admire intelligence of all sorts, Carlos," Rosa smiles. "The sciences fascinate me as does any path to knowledge. You'll find me most receptive. And I even have a vast Latin vocabulary." They chuckle at this.

She finds him anything but boring even with the technical verbiage. His clarity of explanation fascinates and impresses her. Her sexy presence adds enormously to his own enjoyment of the evening explaining his thoughts and theories of plant biology containing a modern Darwinian philosophy invoking evolutionary mutation.

Retaining a thickened prick throughout, often extending to full hardness when she rubs her side into his or reaches across him to point and he sees more of her firm breasts, at one point he views a dark crinkled areola and taut and a lengthy nipple making him as hard as he's been all evening. He pauses at that moment.

"Rosa, I suppose I should have suggested it before, but wouldn't you be more comfortable in my presence wearing a robe?"

With a giggle she replies, "I've never been more comfortable albeit in an excited way. I am thoroughly enjoying your company. So the sunflower..."

A gentle tapping at the library door frightens Carlos, even more when its creator reveals himself to be Signor Garcia himself.

"Rosa, love," he says in his gruff manner belied by his kind nature, "Everyone is in bed. Perhaps it's time to escort young Carlos to his chambers. He is in the ochre room."

"Thank you Iggy," says Rosa surprising Carlos with her informality. And when the rich gentleman bows before exiting he is gobsmacked. He acts like her servant rather than the other way around. "Please meet me at the base of the stairs," she tells Carlos. "I must extinguish the candelabra."

"I can do that," Carlos offers.

"Nonsense. I can negotiate this little maze of a library in darkness. I'll be a moment."

Then she kisses him. Her soft gentle lips linger a moment. It is a peak moment in his life, a first kiss not of the familial kind. It makes him want more of the same. Much more. He opens his eyes and sees something he hadn't expected. Her eyes mirror his. She wants more as well and just as fiercely. "I'll be a moment," she repeats but much quieter and deeper like a predatory growl. The words reverberate at the base of his spine.

Eyes devouring her body when she emerges from the library, closes the door gently and walks past him with a coo and a sexy smile and a teasing caress, he watches her buttocks play against her transparent gown as he ascends the stairs far enough down step to have his eyes directly level with them. By the time they reach his room his cockhead can be easily discerned within his pants.

The kiss just inside the dark yellow room lasts for over a minute. He feels her belly press against his hardness and rub him subtly there. His balls churn threatening explosion. She giggles and taps his cockhead and leaves without a word, closing the door behind her.

In a daze he removes his clothing and puts on a velvet burgundy robe draped over his bed intending to make use of some indoor plumbing. Stepping out into the hallway he practically bumps into Rosa about to open his door.

"Rosa?" he gasps, with an even bigger gasping, "Oh," when she grasps his naughty penis escaping from between the edges of the robe.

"I thought I'd surprise you undressed," she giggles, "but this is even better."

"I ... I needed to use the ... facilities."

"Come on then." She leads him to the bathroom via his penis. "I'll wait outside. You're too shy to share such things at least for now," she winks.

It takes him longer than usual to release his pent up urine needing his cock to calm. Once released he washes his hands and face and tentatively opens the door both eager and overwhelmed by Rosa's bawdiness.

She takes him by hand this time and leads him to another room on the other side of the hall. It is much larger and with a red theme.

"The crimson room," she explains closing and locking the door behind her and setting the key on her dresser. Turning to him, she pulls her nightgown over her head and stands naked before him. His gaping eyes caress the entirety of her curvaceous and impossibly sexy body. Then she kneels in front of him, grabs his cock already poking out of the edges of his robe again and brings it to her mouth.

"Rosa," Carlos mutters an octave too high. Her mouthful giggle causes his cock head to throb and increase in mass.

With a loud smack she releases his glans and her gorgeous face tilts up to him, her petite hand tugging on his shaft. "Carlos," she promises, "I will never be your wife, but I will always be your lover and friend. I am a sexual creature built for sex and have never shied from my purpose. I have made love to many men and women too. I am bestowing my talent and experience on you, and my friendship and companionship and intelligence." Her lips return to task, her tongue adding to it swirling around his uncut glans.

"Why?" he mutters.

Another smack of release and she responds, "I am to be your muse, my handsome genius." Her mouth takes hold again, her eyes staring up at his.

"Then maybe I will never marry," he proclaims feeling a wave of love joining his waves of desire.

"Someday you will," she tells him. "And I will teach you how to thrill her in bed and keep her thrilled and satisfied. But you must bestow the world with your progeny and they cannot be bastards. Now cum for me my handsome young stud so we can continue to the good stuff." With that statement she lures him to the edge of her large bed and nudges him to sit. Soon, lips pressing and rubbing and tongue swirling and hands pulling his shaft and gently massaging his balls, he releases his bitter abundant liquid into her mouth and she greedily swallows it. He moans his appreciation.

After removing his robe she guides him to lie on the bed, her hand gently continuing to hold and stroke his now flaccid penis. Her lips seal with his and her tongue probes his mouth and brings his tongue into hers. She guides his large strong hand to her breasts and instructs him on gentleness. Minutes later she guides his other hand to her wet center, her fingers guiding his to the caresses she wants revealing her labia majora and minora, and her rigid pin peaking from its hood, and within her depths having him fuck her with a couple fingers and pressing them behind her pubic bone, his thumb rolling her clit. Letting him take over his ministrations to her nipples and cunt, she smiles against his lips which have rarely separated since joining, feeling his cock at full readiness. Ending the kiss, she straddles his hips and brings his glans to her slippery opening and slowly descends moaning as its thickness stretches her tight opening. Despite centuries of cocks breaching that opening, it retains its narrowness everytime.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.