In the Hayloft - Cover

In the Hayloft

Copyright© 2012 by Bliss

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Teenage siblings, ignored by their parents, find themselves acting on there mutual attraction.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Petting   BBW  

So passed another long night. I’d like to pretend that my desire was solely about giving Martyn pleasure. While that was part of it, my main motivation was simply that I’d never touched a girl’s pussy before. The idea of doing it with my own sister wasn’t a turn off, it actually made the idea more exciting. There was a voice in the back of my head saying these feelings were wrong but it was shouted down by a louder voice saying how great it would feel.

Martyn kept shooting me looks and smiling so I knew she was thinking about this too. After dinner our parents watched the news in the living room. It was Martyn’s turn to do the dishes and I found a dirty glass in the living room. Walking up behind her I tried to reach around her to drop it in the soapy water she turned slightly and one of her boobs brushed against my forearm. Our parents were in the other room and even if they’d had a perfect view, they probably wouldn’t have noticed anything. The way she smiled at me told me that that was no innocent accident. Suddenly I had the urge to grab her big round ass with one hand and grope her boobs with the other. Then I would lean in and ... And what? Did I want to kiss her? Was what I was feeling something more than just over active teenage hormones? If I did feel this way would it scare Martyn away from our games?

“Are you ok?” she asked noticing the look of consternation on my face. I forced my expression back to one that was completely normal.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I wanted to ask if she’d made a decision about what we discussed but even as a teenage I knew better than to pressure a girl about anything sexual. The more I pushed the more likely she was to say no. Wanting to get away I added, “I’m gonna take a shower.”

Of course, I ended up jerking off in the shower. Fantasies of Martyn joining me while our parents were downstairs kept going through my mind. Afterward I played games on my computer to distract myself and eventually went downstairs to watch TV. Martyn kept glancing at me and whenever our eyes met, she’d smile a ‘we have a secret’ smile. Did that mean she was going to agree?

Falling asleep took forever and all night I slept fitfully, I kept having sex dreams but I couldn’t really remember them when I woke up. Eventually I did fall asleep and it was so late I ended up oversleeping the next morning. When I woke up my parents had already left for work. I went downstairs and Martyn was sitting at the table in just a t-shirt and her panties. Our parents didn’t let her dress like that when they were home so this was a surprise but I tried to play it cool.

“Finally awake,” she said smiling. “Mom and Dad left two hours ago.” I could see her nipples through her shirt and I wondered if she was aware of that.

“You’ve been up the entire time?”

She nodded.

I noticed how her t-shirt hugged her curves and how the V neck showed off her cleavage.

“Then why aren’t you dressed yet?”

Martyn blushed and looked at the table.

“Well ... I decided to take you up on your offer.” She smiled at me like she did last night. “So why put a lot on?”

“Oh...” It was my turn to blush.

“Since Mom and Dad are gone how about we use my room.”

“When did you want to do it?”

“How about after breakfast?”

Before I could catch myself, I said, “Oh, I’m not really hungry.”

Martyn’s room was a typical teenage girl’s room. I’d been in it before many times but this felt like the first time. Martyn held up her T-shirt.

“Would you like me to take this off too or just my panties?” The question through me for a loop. What was she asking?

“I’d like to see you naked ... is that alright?”

Instead of answering Martyn smiled and pulled her shirt off her head and tossed it on the floor and then slid her panties off.

Martyn didn’t look like to women in the magazines. She was overweight, like I mentioned, and she’d never shaved her pussy, but she was actually here. In addition, her flaws made her more real; she wasn’t some airbrushed work of art.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.