In the Hayloft - Cover

In the Hayloft

Copyright© 2012 by Bliss

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Teenage siblings, ignored by their parents, find themselves acting on there mutual attraction.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Petting   BBW  

It all started on the last day of school. My friend Howard had a nudie magazine hidden in his locker for months. He said that his folks would find it at home and offered it to me since he’d just have to throw it out. I couldn’t believe my luck. I mean this wasn’t some tame artistic magazine, this one was raunchy. It had girls spreading their pussies open for the camera, there were pictures of a guy and a girl pretending to have sex, there was even a picture of TWO girls making out and kissing each other’s tits. Man, when I’m a grownup I’m going to subscribe to every one of these magazines and read them every chance I get.

Walking up the path to my family’s farm I knew exactly where I’d hide the magazine. Since my family didn’t actually farm, my sister Martyn and I used the hayloft as a playroom when we were younger, and now just hung out there when we wanted to get away from Mom and Dad. I guess I need to tell you a bit about my family.

I can honestly say that I don’t like my Mother or Father, I don’t mean in the way teenagers who think there parents are lame, and I don’t hate them either, but I don’t like them. They don’t really take any interest in me, and don’t care what I do provided I don’t ask for money and stay out of their way. Plus they’re always chiding Martyn about her weight (which even at 15, I know is not something you tease a teenage girl about).

Martyn is less than a year older than me, and is my best friend. To be honest she is overweight, but she’s easily the kindest person I know so I don’t really notice. In fact if it weren’t for Martyn I’d hate living here. The nearest house is a kilometre away and it’s a forty minute walk to town. Maybe that isolation taught us to use our imagination and depend on each other. Sometimes I imagine my parents gone (Not dead, just gone in some undefined way) and Martyn and I could live here alone. We’d go to school and work summer vacation and eventually go to college. Our parents take so little interest in us it wouldn’t be much of a change. It’s hard to imagine living in some other city without Martyn; it’s easy to imagine living without my parents.

Anyway there’s a loose floorboard in the loft and my parents didn’t know about it, Martyn only found it by accident and we’d kept it hidden since then. When I got home from school I spent an enjoyable hour pouring over every picture. My favourite was the two girls, but it would be difficult to pick one I didn’t like.

“Hey Daniel,” said Martyn coming up the ladder.

“Hey Martyn, I’ve got something to ... Well I need to ask you something.” I closed the magazine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.