Stone Age Cabin - Cover

Stone Age Cabin

Copyright© 2012 by Wildnature

Chapter 6

With every step towards the bedroom, a new dawn of realization was taking place, and my mind was a jumbled mess of thoughts. Why is she following me? Oh shit! She's my mate now. Is there some sort of ceremony that needs to happen? Is it ok to sleep together? Is it ok to have sex? My pants are getting tight. Will I be able to satisfy her? Something about my dick being harder than times during the depression flitted through my head. Hope I don't blow my load too soon.

I turned to Kanala after we entered the bedroom and was going to ask her a few questions, but when I looked at her with hooded eyes ... I fucking forgot. Kanala was looking at me like a lioness ready to pounce.

With all the confidence I could muster, I squeaked, "I need to take a shower," then bolted into the bathroom. I am one smooth motherfucker.

After stripping in record time, I was standing under the spray in the shower, calling myself everything, including a yellow-bellied chicken shit, when the shower door opened and a very naked, very sexy Kanala stepped in. I stood there staring at her, open mouthed in awe of her beauty when I dropped the soap I had been holding right on my pinky toe. Told ya I was smooth.

I had my eyes closed and clenched my jaw to keep from yelling out load. Opening my eyes again, Kanala was facing away from me bent at the waist and picking up the soap. HOLY SHIT!! Um, um, baseball, old ladies naked, what's the square root of sixty-nine? Eight something. Those thoughts were keeping me from painting Kanala's ass with my admiration.

The upright Kanala turned back around and held the soap out to me. I had managed to keep a hold of my wash cloth, so I took the soap back and lathered the cloth again. I took a deep breath to calm me and started to gently wash my new mate.

We slowly discovered each other's body with soapy hands. I washed her from her dainty feet, up her long muscular legs, flared hips, and delicious ass. Her breath picked up a pace when I tickled her star with a soapy finger and continued up her muscular back. Once I finished there, I gently pulled her back into my chest and washed her front by reaching around. I had washed her neck and shoulders, and as my hands moving further down her glorious breasts, I started laying soft sucking kisses along her shoulders and neck. She was startled at first, then would issue a sigh or moan for encouragement. Kanala would occasionally grind her ass into my dick or gently arch her back and slide my cock between her cheeks.

Kanala's moans ratcheted up a notch when I started rolling her light brown nipples between my fingers. I upped the ante by moving my kisses up her neck, to her ear, and then down her jaw, forcing her to turn her face toward my lips. She turned further so I could look into her brown eyes, which were absolutely smoky at that point. I kissed her lips and she followed my lead. Soon we were trading deep tongue filled kisses.

I had lathered up my hands and moved my way down to her sparsely haired triangle. I cleaned her junction delicately; then, using only one hand, I delved between her thighs, with the other hand back at her breasts and rolling her nipples. I slid my finger between her swollen slippery lips, sliding my finger barely in and out, gathering as much of her moisture as I could, and then slid my finger up and circled her protruding clit. That's all she wrote. With a throaty moan, Kanala knees buckled into a shaking orgasm. I held her tight to keep her from falling. I kept lightly batting her clit with the pad of my finger till she started to squirm a little.

Kanala had her legs back under her and was leaning against the shower wall with a totally contented look on her face. I finished washing myself and returned to her and took her in my arms, giving her a couple light kisses. "Thank you for becoming my mate."

She looked at me astonished, and saying, "I would have begged you to stay." I washed her hair, eliciting more sounds of pleasure. We were both pruny at that point, so we got out to dry off.

I went thru my nightly ritual of brushing my teeth, which prompted Kanala to get the toothbrush I had given her this afternoon. Tanala had used the toilet and came out carrying one the toothbrushes I had set out in the spare bathroom, asking what it was. That prompted me to give a lesson on dental hygiene, and I learned that they normally used a stick to clean their teeth. That's better than nothing; wonder where they learned that?

I brushed out my hair, which had gotten pretty long, at least for me, and then brushed Kanala's long dark brown tresses.

Naked, I let the dogs out one last time. I smelled some moisture in the air and figured we would be shut in tomorrow. Kanala met us as we were coming back in, equally as naked as I was, returning from checking on Tanala. I followed Kanala's swaying backside back to bedroom with my dick lengthening with each stride.

Kanala climbed up on the bed, facing me standing on her knees with arms reaching out to me. I mirrored her position on the bed, hugging and kissing her. She broke the kiss and pivoted around on her hands and knees, swaying her ass back and forth, while looking over her shoulder. Doggie style was for fucking in my opinion, and that wasn't what I had in mind. I slid up the bed and laid down beside her, pulling her over to lie on top of me and giving her another deep kiss. My mate did exactly what I hoped she'd do and straddled my waist, rising up to support herself with her arms, looking at me questioningly.

I held her hips and smiled at her while feeling her very wet pussy tickling the end of my cock. I raised my head and immediately sucked a nipple into my mouth. Kanala's gasp quickly changed to a moan as the feelings washed over her. I alternated between sucking then fluttering her turgid nipple with my tongue. I spread the love to the other nipple then raised my hips to slide my now slippery dick up her slit all the way to her clit. The moans turned into a sort of low growl. She got into the grove and was helping me grind the underside of my cock through her swampy center. Kanala was starting to breathe pretty hard and the growl was more like airy grunts.

At the top of her next thrust, I cocked my hips just enough, and as she came down, my dick slid about halfway into her hot depths. My mate blew her cork with a keening wail and clamped down on my cock like a velvet vice. Kanala just vibrated on top of me for a bit, punctuated with a tiny jerk every few seconds.

I stayed still till she calmed down a bit and started thrusting my hips again, working in my entire length inside her tight sheath. My cave girl matched me thrust for thrust, and the low growling started up again. We got into a nice slow long slide rhythm that gradually gained in speed and intensity. My road was coming to an end and I was picking up speed. I had to push Kanala over the limit one more time, so right before I was ready to blast off, I reached up with both hands, grasping both nipples and giving them a good roll with my fingers as slammed my hips into her and held on. The wail started again, and with a growl of my own, I unloaded about five years of stored sexual pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.