The Bucket List - Cover

The Bucket List

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is the story of a young man and the journey he undertakes in order to help his dying uncle fulfill his bucket list.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   FemaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

I couldn't wait to get down to the gym the next morning. Joe was already running on one of the treadmills as I came through the door.

"Hello, Sleepyhead. MaryAnn already has your machine set up for you. Just press the green button."

I looked around, "Where is she?"

"She went for a run on the beach; she'll be back before you finish your cardio work."

When he was finished, Joe went over to the circuit machines; he was doing curls when she returned.

"Good, I see you're both hard at work. How are you feeling, John?"

"I little winded, but I'll make it to the end of the program."

MaryAnn was dressed in shorts and a tank top, which was soaked with sweat. She stood there in bare feet with her hands on her hips surveying her two pupils.

"Come on, Joe; two more, you can do it ... that's it, yes. Well done."

Joe let the weight down and slumped over the machine, smiling.

"Alright, John here comes your cool down."

The treadmill began to level off and slow down; after five minutes it stopped.

"Great job, John. Come here, I've got you set up for leg extensions; this will strengthen your quadriceps, the muscles right here."

She reached over and rubbed the front of my thigh.

"You're not going to use a lot of weight because we don't want to injure your knees, just give me three sets of twelve at this weight."

While I was doing that, she went over to Joe and corrected his form as he did his pull downs. Then she went over to the free weights and set up for my next exercise.

"John, come here. Now we're going to work on your hamstrings and your glutes. It's called a squat. I want you to hold on to this bar and make believe you're going to sit in a chair. Again we're not concerned with the weight. It's more important to keep your back as straight as possible and maintain good form all the way through the movement. Give me three sets of twelve."

When I was done, she had me walk to the center of the room.

"For your final exercise of the day I want you to do twenty-five lunges." She showed me the movement first with one leg then the other.

"That's one, give me twenty-four more, and then hit the shower."

Joe was working with the free weights, and was just finishing up when I completed my exercise.

"Great job, both of you; see you tomorrow."

Joe and I both headed for the door. I glanced back just as MaryAnn began doing military presses. I wanted to stay just to watch her workout, but Joe threw his arm over my shoulder and guided me towards the stairs.

"It's best that you don't get too worked up and involved with her. You're not ready, yet."

Before I could ask him what he meant, he turned and ran up the stairs taking two at a time.

'What did he mean by that?' I spent much of next five days, exercising in the morning, lounging by the pool or walking on the beach, eating terrific meals with Joe and MaryAnn, and wondering what exactly was going to be required of me. Right after breakfast on Monday morning I got my answer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.