Moral Climate  - Cover

Moral Climate

Copyright© 2012 by DG Hear

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - My liffe from high school and the relationships I made. Ending up to where I am today. Six chapters in all.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Group Sex   Interracial  

Thank you to all who have stayed with me. You may want to read the previous chapters before reading this one. The story has been edited by Estragon, who made it a much better read.


My life has been as good as it's ever been. Tina was my girlfriend and her daughters liked me. I was in my new position and was quite comfortable in it. I made new friends and saw some of my old ones like Jenny and Mark. Yes, life was good. All I needed now was to find a nice apartment or condo.

It was the end of September when I got a call from Tina saying she needed to talk to me but not over the phone. I was a bit worried. She had a job at a loan company that she took after the death of her husband. She was a CPA but stopped working full time after the birth of the girls.

I arrived at her house before the girls got home. "What is it Tina? You seemed very nervous on the phone."

"I have a right to be. I went to the doctor today for my annual checkup and she told me I was pregnant. I'm forty-four years old. I'm too old to get pregnant."

"Apparently not. How far along are you?" I asked.

"It's not funny Jeff. The doctor told me just over two months. What are we going to do? What about the girls when they find out?"

"One thing at a time. First we are going to get married. Do you love me enough to marry me?"

"Of course I do you stupid man. I've always loved you."

"That part's settled. As for the girls, let me tell them." At that moment the girls came walking in the room. They must have come in the back door.

"Tell us what Jeff? Is there a problem?" asked Bev.

"I want to marry your mother. I need to know if it is ok with both of you. We thought we'd get married in a couple of weeks."

"Sure, we know you two love each other and we're fine with that. We're happy that Mom found someone, but what's the rush? Is Mom pregnant or something?" said Bev with a laugh. We weren't laughing.

"Oh my God! Mom, are you pregnant?" asked Bev. When Tina didn't answer Bev said, "What part of be careful didn't you understand when we had our talk? How far along are you?"

Tina spoke. "A little over two months. I didn't think I would get pregnant at forty-four. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you girls. We didn't mean for it to happen. That's why we want to get married soon"

"Technically you were forty-three at the time, Mom," said Sue. "By my calculations it must have happened at the reunion. I guess you can say you had too much to drink and Jeff, did you ever think of wearing a condom? At least in the beginning?"

"Girls, I'm sorry but we all make mistakes. I love your mother and you girls also. I believe we can be a happy family."

"There's no doubt there, Jeff, but your mistake is going to cost you," said Sue.

"Cost me what? I don't understand."

"We're going to throw Mom a wedding and you'll have to pay for it. You and Mom won't have to do anything but come up with the money. Bev and I will handle all the details. Is it a deal?"

"I love you girls!" said Tina to her daughters. They both hugged her and told her they loved her too.

"Jeff, just so you know we love you too. We know you'll treat Mom with love. You two do make a good couple and Jeff, you'll make a good father," said Bev. I can't explain on good that made me feel coming from these girls.

Life as I knew it was about to change. The girls grabbed the bull by the horns and ran with planning the wedding. They had only three weeks. They needed a list from me of who I wanted to invite. They said they didn't have time to send out invitations so they got on the phone and called everyone on my list.

I couldn't believe how quick these girls worked. They called Angie and Barb and had them help with the phone calls and taking the RSVP's. They went to school and when they got home they started again on the wedding plans.

Both Tina and I offered to help but Bev told us we did enough. I think it was suppose to be a dig about getting Tina pregnant. One evening they went shopping with Tina to buy a dress. They also got a dress for each of them to wear.

I was getting calls at work from different people congratulating me. Dad called me and said Sue had called him and he was surprised. She had asked him to be best man and he accepted. He told me he was honored that I had chosen him.

Jenny had called Tina and accepted being the maid of honor. Tina said she blew Jenny's mind when she told her she was pregnant.

So to recap Jenny was the matron of honor, Bev and Sue were bridesmaids. My dad was my best man and Mark and my future brother in law Jim were my groomsmen.

I was in my office when Mildred, my private secretary, told me that I had two young ladies who wanted to speak to me. I asked her if they had an appointment and she said they didn't but I might want to see them anyway. It was Bev and Sue.

"Jeff, we're sorry to bother you at work but this is very important," said Sue. "We got a hall for the reception and a catering service willing to do it after they found out who it was for. You're a pretty important man in this area. We even found a DJ who does oldies but goody songs. Our problem is they need verification from an adult and payment up front."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.