Raffling Off Robbie - Cover

Raffling Off Robbie

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When one of Robbie's sister's friends saw him masturbating one night and reported to her girlfriends just how big he was, they all decided to see for themselves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size  

Robbie uncoupled from Alice, withdrawing his wet, shiny cock for all to see, yes, it was stiff and swollen, looking quite ready for more but Jean took some sucks just to make sure, she said, though deep in her heart, she knew she just wanted to suck Robbie Dyer's beautiful cock.

But, then she flopped down because she even more wanted him fucking her with his wonderful tool. He waddled up, as he had with the others, and began pushing it, slowly parting her pussy lips apart, as all watched his cock slowly descend and disappear. Then, slowly, he drew back and out it came, now even wetter gleaming with her slippery juices.

"Oh, man, you really stretch me out. I love it, am I full, mmm, go a little faster," she moaned as his hips pushed and pulled.

There was still a hand up under him caressing his balls, he twisted his head and there was his sister, smiling at him, and he knew that they would be fucking before too long.

"Mmm, go faster, Robbie, oh, yeah, fuck me hard, I'm gonna cum, go fast, fast, oh, yeah," she yelled as our big-cocked young man pumped in and out of her then she let out a scream and threw her legs around him, pulling him into her as she shook and bucked and trembled.

Robbie was really was tired, he had no idea what time it was so he asked and Kat told him it was ten after two. No wonder he was tired, he'd fucked four girls and some for quite a while. He was exhausted and told them he just had to get some sleep.

"Well, we need another raffle to see who Robbie sleeps with," Alice suggested and they set it up again. Of course he was wondering if his sister's name might be included, that might make things interesting, especially if they would be sleeping alone, like, maybe in his room. But Robbie did need some sleep, he really was tired, though this was, for sure, the best day of his entire life.

He reached in and pulled out a slip of paper and read, "Kim."

And Kim jumped up and said they were headed for bed and she took him by the dick and led him down the hall to his bedroom and closed the door. Robbie pulled the covers down and they got in bed and she was instantly down over him sucking the bulbous end of his manly cock.

"Kim, I love you doing that, it really feels good, but, I know this sounds awful, but I am so tired I'd just like to get some sleep. I promise we can do some stuff when I've gotten some sleep, okay?" he pleaded.

Kim laughed and kissed the tip of his cock and then on his lips, saying, softly, "Time for bed, rest up and we'll have more fun," then she reached over and turned out the light.

Hours later, just after eight the next morning, the sun was up and Kim was up over Robbie, the sheet swept back, sucking his cock good and hard so she could get up on it and put it deep in her eager pussy.

As she pushed down, Robbie moaned, "Oh, Kim, that feels so good, you are so hot, I love it when you fuck me like this."

"Mmm, I love it when I fuck you like this, Robbie. I like having you all to myself like this so I can just fuck you and fuck you and fuck you. You like my pussy?"

"I love your pussy, Kim, I could let you fuck me with it like this the rest of my life," he told her as he rubbed her hard nipples. She bent down and kissed him softly on the lips, sliding the tip of her tongue in his mouth.

"My pussy loves you, too, Robbie," she said softly as she scissored up and down on him so wonderfully.

He was loving the way her pussy tightened on him when she raised up each time, she was just sucking his cock using her pussy, that's what it felt like.

"Omigod, I'm gonna CUM," she yelled and she started screaming as she began pumping up and down faster. The door opened and all the other girls crowded into my room, all naked in the morning light, as Kim got off big time.

She fell over him, kissing him, so appreciative of her second fucking of Robbie's big cock, both of them unaware of what the girls had decided. But that would come after breakfast, they were all hungry and wanted their well-hung boy to join them as they fed and tended to his every need, even Jean holding his cock as he emptied his morning bladder. She just loved moving it around like a machine gun splashing all around the bowl below.

They were cooking in the kitchen, doing about what any of these girls did in the kitchen. They mostly never turned on a range or an oven but they knew how to microwave and could do toast if pressed.

So, it was mostly cereal with milk, toaster pastries, and the like. And since sex, their prime interest and occupation, did not involve cooking, at least that they knew of, they basically shunned it in deference to other, more physically-exciting pursuits.

After breakfast, each girl showered with Robbie, all swearing that they would get him clean while keeping his cum inside for one of them to suck out afterwards. The idea was to blindfold Robbie and for each girl to try out her oral skills and have him choose who would finish fellating him.

Warm, sensuous showers with each of five nubile, sex-crazy girls was, of course, a new experience for our hung hero, each girl making certain she got his big cock shiny clean without emptying his testicles, that was for the winner of the suck-off contest.

While these girls never kept score, except for the total number of partners, it was Kim who led in the number of times she had taken a penis into her mouth and it was she who immediately thought she had this contest won even before it started.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.