Raffling Off Robbie - Cover

Raffling Off Robbie

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When one of Robbie's sister's friends saw him masturbating one night and reported to her girlfriends just how big he was, they all decided to see for themselves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size  

He waddled up between her legs, looking at the girls gathered around, now all naked except for his sister, and he put the tip of his dick right on the middle of the pink, plump slit between her legs and started pushing as she wiggled around under him.

They were all rubbing their pussies watching Robbie lose his virginity, even his sister was taking some surreptitious rubs now and then. It was just so hot to watch.

Then, most astonishing of all for Robbie was him both watching and feeling his hard, excited cock slowly part Diane's pussy lips and begin it's descent into the first girl he ever had. There would be more to come almost immediately after, as well.

"Oh, wow, this feels so good, oh, man, no wonder everybody wants to do this, it's just awesome," he grunted.

"Hey, your little bro likes pussy, Kat, I'll bet he'd like yours," Kim taunted.

Robbie didn't know how long he might last as he pulled back and plunged in over and over while Diane raised her legs up over him. It was incredible, what was happening, and it was looking like this might just go on all weekend.

"Oh, I'm cumming, OMIGOD, OH, UH, UHH, uh," Diane cried out as she bucked and twisted under him.

"How was it, Diane, you got off pretty quick?" Alice asked her.

"Oh, it was good, boy, he sure fills you up," she groaned. "I'm just lovin' your big cock, Robbie, I'll fuck you anytime you want," Diane told him as he stroked back and forth.

"Am I really big down there? I've looked at some porn on the computer and I've seen other guys with equipment like mine," he asked the girls.

"Oh, Robbie, my boy, yours is the biggest I've ever had in me or even seen. And you're just sixteen. Yes, it's big. Right, Kim?" Diane said.

"Biggest one I've ever seen in person and it's a hobby of mine," Kim laughed.

These are quite wonderful words for a boy to hear; to be told that he excels in something, something that, really, he had no control over, it was just good genes more than anything. But, nonetheless, his equipment was deemed impressive to all these hot, sexy girls and here he was naked with them, fucking one of them and there was the whole weekend ahead.

What they didn't know about Robbie, what's not at all obvious about a guy who stands there naked before all these hot, hungry girls, was that his cock wasn't overly sensitive, it took him some time to jack-off and now he was fucking Diane, who he'd dreamed of so many times and she has cummed and he had not. That does not mean that it didn't feel good to him, oh, it was ecstasy, it just means that he wasn't hair-trigger like so many boys his age. Diane would be the first to discover this wonderful trait about Robbie's big cock ... he was a marathon man in the making.

"Oh, wow, I've never had one this big, I think I'm gonna be spoiled forever," Diane gushed as she felt like maybe, just maybe, if he could just keep going a little longer, that she'd go again.

She was filled more than ever before and, thankfully, she was a wet kind of girl so she wasn't getting sore as he pushed and pulled over her. She lifted her knees back, knowing he could then get just a bit deeper and that was just enough, she went ballistic.

"OMIGOD, OMIGOD, OH, OH, AYYE, ayye, uh," she screamed amazing the other girls at the force of her orgasm. "Oh, he's so good, omigod, he's still going," she whimpered as she slumped back just getting fucked and fucked by this exuberant young man with the big cock.

The girls all watched as Robbie kept going and going, it was after her second orgasm when he finally cummed deep inside her but it didn't slow him down hardly at all.

The girls were enthralled at Robbie's cock, certainly, but now they were seeing that it was coupled with a penile stamina that was something they'd never witnessed before.

Even Katlin had thoughts running through her mind about her little brother, seeing him in a new light, the light of a sexual champion, a competitor on the Olympics of Sex. Her own brother; right in the next room from hers. Oh, she was thinking a lot about that.

Robbie, by now, was knowing that his life had changed forever, and that fucking was so supremely magnificent that he would be forever wanting more. And these girls were certainly the start of that.

Diane got off a third time and had to ask him to stop, she was, finally, getting sore. Robbie would have kept going if it were up to him.

The other four girls broke out in applause for their new cock-hero, this boy was going to be in for a lot of pussy and Kim was quickly down on the bed, next to receive his bounty.

Her hand led it right to the dead center of her entrance and they both pushed as the girls watched him slowly part her labia and drive themselves tightly together as Kim shook her booty getting him in deeply.

"Oh, man, Robbie is so big. I love it, oh, fuck me, fuck me," she cried out and he did just that. He was in hog-heaven, whatever that is, and still couldn't believe his good fortune as the girls gathered close to touch and rub and feel this young boy who was better than any guy they'd had. Even Katlin's hand was under him, softly rubbing his balls from behind, she just couldn't resist.

Kim certainly was not one of these girls to just stretch out still and let the guy go about fucking her, no, she was quite an enthusiastic partner as so many guys had found out. She was writhing, humping, trying to take him deeper, for she loved a long one better than a fat one, she loved that special feel of a cock getting very deep up inside, oh, that always triggered her best orgasms.

"Oh, man, you fuck so good, Robbie, I'm gonna take you home. You're gonna be mine," she groaned as the girls watched, each one wanting her turn, even Diane, yes, she was ready again. And, yes, even Katlin.

She still had her hand up under her brother feeling his balls slide back and forth along her palm as he fucked her friend, Kim. So she didn't know if she was going to have sex with her brother in front of all her friends but she'd already decided that she and Robbie would be fucking the next week if she could keep him home long enough and away from her four best friends.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.