The Tale of Roland
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2012 by jj76

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Rolly Walters doesn't want to act like a hero, but he hasn't been laid since turning his back on the military. More often than not he has girl trouble ranging from his caretaker who doesn't know how to be sexy, damsels who don't like him, a girlfriend who doesn't like damsels, and a little sister who wants to tag along. A story in the Damsels in Distress Universe, where the bad guys get cold steel and the good guy gets hot sex.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

The healing chamber did wonders for Rolly's attitude. He was even looking forward to having sex -- with anyone.

"Melanie is waiting for you."

"What kind of a mood is she in?"

"She seems fine, a little nervous I guess."

Melanie was waiting on the bed nude.

"Are you up for this?"

"I want a baby for my partner, Lindsey, so I'll do what I have to, but don't expect me to enjoy it."

"So, what? I have to rape you? If I do that the portal will never let me back here and poor Jenna will be stuck in the transporter forever."

"No, I'm willing. I get just as horny as the next girl, but just not with wimpy men -- or wimpy women."

"I guess with a lubricant for you and Susan's help for me we can get this done, but it might be a bit clinical."

"Just get on, get in, and get it over with. What's the matter, don't you like naked women?"

During the conversation Melanie had spread her legs and began fingering her pussy. She was Cassandrian and even when she was being a bitch she knew how to be sexy. Rolly had serious semen buildup so even as Melanie's words were slowly pissing him off, his cock was getting hard.

"Just lay back, spread your legs, and shut up."

Rolly didn't particularly want to hurt her, but he was in no mood to be tender with her either, so he centered himself at her entrance and pushed.

Her face showed a bit of discomfort at the intrusion, but she didn't say anything.

He thrust himself in more deeply.

There could have been more lubrication, but she wasn't exactly dry, just tight. As his cock reached it full depth Melanie's fingernails dug into Rolly's ass cheeks and pulled him to her.

He took that as an invitation to keep going, and instead of waiting for her to adjust, he began thrusting.

Once she loosened up he decided to get it over with and started pumping hard and fast. It seemed that the harder he rammed into her, the better she liked it, and in the mood he was in he had no compunctions about slamming his cock into her.

He really thrust deep a few times and that brought moans out of her.

"Is this what you mean by wimpy men? You like it hard and deep?"

Melanie didn't say anything, she just moaned again.

Rolly got the hint and started pounding into her. He could tell that it hurt her but also that she enjoyed it. He did too, after all that she had put him through.

"Do you like the pain, is that it?"

To make his point, he pinched one of her nipples a little harder than he normally would have.

That brought her body to a small orgasm.

Rolly thought that he might have Melanie figured out so he stopped what he was doing, turned her over, and roughly pulled her up onto her hands and knees.

She didn't question or complain about being manhandled, and got into position, which he thought was strange.

He began pounding deeply into her again, and she moaned with each thrust.

"You've been in this position before, haven't you?"

"It-it's my favorite." she huffed between thrusts.

Rolly took a chance and smacked her on the ass.

That brought a louder moan.

"So that's what you mean by wimpy. You like it rough, you like a little pain."

He smacked her again and got another moan out of her.

He gave her five more hard smacks that reddened her ass, and by the fifth one she was screaming in pleasure and shaking with an orgasm.

Quickly he stuck his thumb in his mouth to moisten it, and then he shoved it up her asshole.

That intensified the orgasm and she collapsed onto her belly.

Rolly himself was close so he kept thrusting into her prone body until his balls let loose.


Rolly rolled off and lay on his back to catch his breath.

When Melanie recovered she rolled on her side to face him, "I'm sorry for being such a bitch to you on that planet."

"So that's your secret? You like angry sex?"

"It's the only way I can really get off."

"Do you like to be tied up?"

"No. I don't like feeling helpless."

"You like the pain?"

"A little. That, and the confrontation."

"I bet that makes having relationships difficult."

"You have no idea. The more I like someone, it seems the more I try to piss them off."

"You must love me."

"No, you truly pissed me off down there."

"I'm not supposed to say this, but is your relationship stable enough to raise a child?

"Lindsey is my soul mate. She figured out what I need during our first big fight. We work out our anger in the bedroom."

"Is it always like that?"

"No, we can be tender. I love her, but my body needs more to have a good orgasm."

"I can work with that. I once dated a woman who was into some unusual things."

"What happened?"

"I met her at a party when I was stationed in a country called Germany. I was only there for a few months training, and she seemed content with a physical relationship. I don't think that we ever went out for diner and a movie. She was into bondage and light torture."

"What the hell is light torture?"

"Spanking, nipple clamps, hot wax. Things like that."

"I think I know what a nipple clamp might be, but 'hot wax, ' what is that?"

"Hot wax dripped from a candle. It's hot enough to cause pain but not burn. She was also into fisting."

"Fisting?"

"Yes, she had stretched herself out using large dildos until she could fit her lover's whole hand inside of her."

"Ouch, why would anyone want to do that?"

"Pain releases endorphins and gives you a natural high. Some people like to run, some people like to eat hot spices, some women like to stretch out their pussy with big objects."

"Hmmm?"

"Something you might like to try?"

"You stretched me out pretty good. I don't think I need anything more in there right now. Maybe we can try those nipple things."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.