My Way or the Highway
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Rob Loveboy

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Long distance trucking can be a lonely, monotonous career most part of the year unless one takes advantage of 'runaway teen boy' season! June through August they flock to truck stops seeking free passage from good samaritan truckers to wherever the hell they are headed, or more likely, to put as much distance between them and what they are running from. Soon they learn that there are no free rides, everything has a price in life! Very few truckers take on riders, those that do play the game.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   True Story   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Alex was giving it hell on Branden's cock while masturbating Doogan so hard that the kid could barely keep his balance. At least Branden had a head-hold to help support his wavering hips as the cock monger extended little mercy feeding his manic infatuation, undoubtedly supercharged by the Ecstasy high.

Rising to my feet, I looked Jordie in the eye and placed my hands on his shoulders. Applying only the slightest pressure, the message became clear and he pulled away from me and began dancing. It was what I expected. As far as he was concerned, Alex and I were the fags and that he and Branden were only along for the ride, after all, a blow-job is a blow-job and a mouth has no gender to a horny teenager. Neither was he about to demean himself in front of Branden, even he if he was tempted to take the plunge, and that was okay by me in the interim, Doogan's mouth would serve the purpose.

I would have preferred to have set an example out of Branden lip-locked on my schlong to show Jordie that participation in a sexcapade was a two way street, but I didn't have the heart to disrupt his moments of bliss at the hands of Alex. Nonetheless, the expression on Jordie's face was priceless when Doogan was summoned, smiley faced, and eagerly knelt before me.

Preoccupied watching Jordie watching the action as he grooved to his own private rave with his upended fat meat slapping his belly and either side of his groin high above his sprightly active balls, I would have missed Branden's orgasm if he had not audibly drawn attention to it. His head reared back along with his torso, thankfully surrounded by Alex's strong arms keeping him from toppling backwards.

Captivated by the erogenous spectacle, I nutted Doogan's mouth. Alex crawled over like a hungry dog and took the last few dribbles from my shaft. He then set his sights on the next best, and closest thing to manhood, Doogan's immature spike. Perhaps a little to aggressively, devouring the boy's complete genitalia and momentarily absent minded of the tender cherries. Doogan winced, then giggled. All was well again until a few minutes later, Doogan began to dance from foot to foot and a pained look on his face. He had to pee.

"Piss in my mouth!" Those four garbled words out of Alex's mouth took a moment to decipher. The young man was a cock pig, and a cock pig he'd be treated like.

Doogan heard the request and looked at me repulsed. "Let it fly, Doogie, ... just let it fly, son!" I instructed him.

Alex gurgled and sputtered. Piss sprayed from the corners of his mouth like a leaky coupling on a kitchen faucet before he sealed it tight. His larynx and protruding Adam's apple darted up and down directing the golden flow into his sewer pipe throat.

I wasn't impressed, but I wasn't appalled. To each his own in what turns him on. Besides, I chucked to the thought that he'd be pretty handy for a long-distance trucker to have along for when nature calls. Stopping to relieve themselves easily costs a half hour of valuable log-book time by the time all is said and done. Milk cartons and large zip-lock baggies discretely tossed out the window are the norm with the hopes that Johnny-Law doesn't see, and cite you for littering.

Doogan was the only witness to Alex's degradation of himself, the other two boys were engrossed in burning off drug induced energy. Doogan wouldn't comprehend the basics of water-sports, it was simply beyond his scope of understanding. Giving blow-jobs and accepting cock up his arse was common male-play in his naïve, manipulated mind. But drinking pee would definitely be outside his comfort zone of persuasion. Not that he had to worry, the feeling was mutual!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and this beholder enjoyed an eye full and then some. Sitting down to rest unable to keep up to the energetic throng, I took in their individuality. All were sleek bodied, nice looking lads in their own way. Doogan, with his boyish features and perpetual state of wonder; Branden's ever serious, cautious demeanor, and Jordie's pimple face, devil-may-care, teenage exuberance.

Even Alex, passing into adulthood with some very advanced responsibilities entrusted upon him by his family, still maintained that youthful flair. Perhaps he never really experienced his teen years being burdened by his dad's expectations ever since the day he could physically lift a block of ice.

I suddenly felt sorry for Alex. Growing up gay in butt-fuck Northern Ontario couldn't be easy. Most rural youth, gay or straight, move to the cities at their first opportunity. In all probabilities, he was destined to remain there, eventually taking on the family trade, maybe marry some local girl to keep up appearances, but he would be sucking cock in truck stop washrooms forever and a day! I made a mental note to compare our weekly schedules, surely we would find a common locale to get together in future, especially when runaway season came to sad, lonely end.

So who could blame the young man making a fool of himself on his hands and knees like a dog in heat, licking the genitals of boys dancing around him in a circle. They teased him like a dog, too; offering a bone and pulling it away, or laugh at him trying to capture a swaying one in his mouth. Even Doogan was enjoying the humiliation tactics.

It was Jordie who initiated the assault. Holding Alex's head in a vice-like grip, he face fucked him without compassion. Deep plunges that challenged his gag reflexes causing him to retch until he managed to stifle and meet the ramrod with renewed ardor. Jordie had probably watched too many porn movies all having the same script and plot with only the actors ever changing, not unlike the one previously viewed in our little den of inequity, the screen of which was casting a blue hue over the room, the action having ended and long been forgotten in lieu of the live, homemade version.

Of course Branden would soon mimic the throat rape a few minutes later when his new friend swiveled and offered Alex's head between his hands like it was a football strategy to be ran with and carried to a touchdown. The only too-willing older teen squatted on his knees, mouth agape and lunged forward to receive his next test of raunchy stamina, subsequently passed in repeated succession among the three youths his junior despite at their oppressive amusement.

Alex not only needed to get fucked for the first time, but gang banged to make his night cockfully satisfying. He would waddle out of that motel room in the morning, get in his truck and regret every bump on the highway along his journey if I had anything to do with it. Which I did, after all, It was my way or the highway!

Stacking pillows in the middle of the makeshift dance floor was observed with curiosity until I was satisfied the level was sufficient, the only minor challenge was getting Alex's mouth off Jordie long enough to persuade him to belly down with his ass in the air. He knew what was coming, everyone else did, as well.

Lubing up Doogan to be the first in taking Alex's virginity was a kind gesture on my part, a luxury that, unfortunately, was not bestowed upon Doogan or Branden. Start small and working up, I would be the last to stuff the tender sausage casing with meat, all with the satisfaction of paving the way for countless other truckers seeking the only free alternative to pussy far away from home.

Alex reacted as any male or female would to having their anatomical plumbing valve forced into a reverse mode contrary to its intended design. Doogan was surprisingly gentle worming his way through the pinched elastic like, surrendering muscles. It certainly helped that the receiver was an enthusiastic first timer learning a whole new respect and regard for the hardened male appendage.

Although it would have been nice to double-end him, I felt it prudent to stay clear of his jaws in the interim stages of adjustment. Standing above Alex's body and the kneeling boy behind him, who was proudly the new center of attention being prompted by his peers to sodomize with greater vigor, I placed my cock at his lips. Once again, Doogan was being used to set the standard for things to come.

Doogan being relieved and my brief eye contact with Branden, who was nobody's fool, knew exactly what was in store as he knelt, greased himself and gave Alex a little more girth and length to contend with. First looking over his shoulder at the dancing Jordie who was staring back at him with a smirk, he brazenly took me.

Branden set his frustrations with me out on Alex, who's reflexes tried to pull himself forward at the sudden attempt of the larger boy to impale him. Had it not been for my lower legs scissor-locked at his fleshy sides just at his hip bone, the teen may have managed to scramble ahead. In defeat, he reared back like a contortionist with his head slamming my ass for only a moment until he spine protested and he slumped down like a Muslim in prayer.

Branden needed a little attitude adjustment, not from abusing Alex's rectum, but showing defiance toward me by implementing his teeth in such a subtle way that I may have gotten the impression that he was lost in heat of the moment. He underestimated me. His next gasp for air was met with a shove to his tonsils and held there long enough to send the returned message, postage paid.

Jordie was oblivious to the disciplining, from his position behind he most probably thought that the gasping Branden had ingested an inch or two more than he reckoned he was capable of handling. A judgment error soon corrected, Branden became orally submissive to me, but continued to ravage Alex. Most assuredly he was trying to maintain a balance. A balance of aggression and subservience, even allowing him to forgo blowing me for short durations while he vainly plummeted Alex when Jordie took on a peculiar interest, shifting his dance to a more, nonchalant bird's eye view.

Alex either became numb, or his grunts were indications of acceptance. Not long afterward, he no longer tried to escape the confines of my legs. The answer to that was soon revealed when he threw his head back, meeting Branden's drive in unison like a well oiled machine. Alex had crossed that threshold between pain and pleasure.

Branden was going to cum, all the tell tale signs became obvious. My cock laid idle in his mouth and his face contorted as if in pain, with a final push forward his torso skimmed my thighs as he flopped over Alex's back. His bum cheeks flexed and hollowed with every rush of ejaculate to a final mere quiver, spent and exhausted.

I stooped and physically lifted his ass to the side to make room for Jordie, who was anxiously waiting his turn. Not bothering to lube himself, he gained headway into the primed chasm with a little effort. Alex wailed at the void being reloaded with a greater thickness and the painful urgency to bury it. His aggressor was also feeling a bit tender, the effects of a long term erection and then being bored into an orifice half its circumference.

To say Jordie was enjoying himself regardless, would be an understatement. Grunting and groaning, with sweat poring off his head, he stared at my cock a foot away. Catching me off guard, his hands released Alex's hips and shot up to grab my cheeks and pull me into his face causing me to stumble and correct my footing before I toppled over. Doogan and Branden snickered at the near mishap, the latter boy clearly relieved that his new friend was knob bobbing as he had, dignity restored.

Never did I expect he would venture there. Actually, I was just about to vacate my birds-eye view and force my head between his kneeling legs to give his balls a bath and despite my previous reservations, marinate his raw eye-of-the-round fillet chancing loose hair.

Shocked out of my senses, Jordie was lost in rapture. It was the lousiest blow-job ever received, like a huge wad of chewing gum, he chomped and sucked, swallowing any chance of saliva build up for lubrication. However, his inexperienced effort was outstanding, nonetheless. Seeing that boy's mouth engulfed with cock was worth my discomfort, topped off by his eyes rolling back in their sockets, a throaty growl that may have been an attempt to vociferate words to match his ecstatic physical state.

Throughout his orgasm, he ceased noshing but kept me lodged and a humming-like unknown tune, the tingling vibrations of which were pleasurably felt deep within my shaft. I regretted unloading my own ejaculate in Doogan's mouth, that would have been an added bonus to watch him slurp it down his throat at some point during his heated sexual high that I had a feeling he would regret the whole episode soon after the drugs wore off, or when he awoke in his bed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.