For the Love of Licia - Cover

For the Love of Licia

Copyright© 2012 by angiquesophie

Chapter 6: Sparkling Tears

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: Sparkling Tears - “My name is Alicia. If two years ago someone would have told me I am a slut and a whore, I might have sued them. I was a well-behaved girl and very well able to keep my darker fantasies a secret. I also was a self-proclaimed lesbian after my husband of seven years left me for his secretary. Since then I decided all men are pigs. So how come that by now I welcome any man with a functioning cock to ravage my ass-hole or send his spunk down my throat – even in that order?”

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Needles   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

The hotel room was a suite, really. Gina often stayed there while visiting the Club. She must have been high up in the TV network's hierarchy where she worked. But then again, her family owned it. Which might explain that she so often found the time to be either at the Club or play her favorite sport, golf.

Right now she and Alicia were on a king sized bed. The only lights were the tiny reading lamps in the headboards. There also was some light seeping in from the half open bathroom door.

The girl's head rested on the woman's thigh. A thin silver thread of saliva seeped from the corner of her mouth, pooling on Gina's tanned skin. Gina caressed her hair, making it fan out like the wings of a raven. Gina still glowed with the orgasm Alicia's mouth had given her minutes before. My God, the girl was so talented — and so incredibly eager.

Back at the Club's entrance a surge of fondness had raced through Gina when Alicia came running for her. The girl had looked all flushed and nervous with obvious anticipation. The way they kissed had gone straight to Gina's trembling knees.

"Are you asleep, love?" she asked, reaching for her glass of whisky on the nightstand. The cubes had melted. As she sipped the liquid, it burned her throat. The girl moaned softly. Gina chuckled. "You must be tired." There was no answer.

Gina started to tenderly rub the girl's shoulder and arm. The olive skin yielded to her fingers.

"You are so beautiful," she whispered, taking another sip. And then, almost breathing the words, she said: "I love you so."

The whisky relaxed her, reducing the tenseness of her muscles. She returned the glass to the stand. Then she picked up her gold rimmed reading glasses and a thin folder. It was a report she was supposed to know everything about by tomorrow. But after reading the first three paragraphs (and reading them again) she knew her head was elsewhere.

Her mind wandered back to seeing Alicia for the first time. She guessed the image would never leave her memory's screen again. The girl had walked into Bianca's without a stitch on her delicious body. Her eyes had been wide with wonder, her titties dancing. The gorgeous hair reached way down her spine, a thick black mane that bounced with every step she took. She'd blushed fiercely, but still looked around with defiance as she greeted the astonished women and stated her name.

Gina knew at that very moment that she had to have the girl. There was something about her, a vulnerability that went straight to her heart. She'd stepped forward to greet her, but saw that she was too late already. The girl crawled into Sarah Lust's lap and soon they were in deep conversation. Sarah, she saw with envy, was spinning her foolproof wise-woman web, reeling the newbie in. It almost struck her with disgust when she saw the girl's mouth open like a fledgling bird to receive Sarah's plunging tongue. God, how jealous it made her.

Back at the hotel, the tall windows of the penthouse suite allowed stars to peek in, and the lights of the city below. Gina noticed that while remembering her jealousy, her hand had tightened around the girl's upper arm. Alicia winced. Gina muttered an apology.

"Sorry girl," she whispered. "I had to have you and now I've got you. You have to be with me forever, girlie. I'll keep you at my tropical beach house, where we'll play, all year round. Mmmmm, I can see you, I can see us — barefoot children of the sun."

She sighed deeply, heaving her chest and making her nipples stand out more. She touched them, admiring the perfection of her breasts. No visible scars, no tell tale stiffness or lessening of sensitivity. As she watched, she saw the nipples rise, still reddish and wet from the girl's suckling.

She tried to read, but the words danced before her eyes. Thinking back over the last half year she knew that Alicia's hunger was too great to just be satisfied by her. Even if she got her exclusively she knew the girl would cheat on her as long as they stayed at the Club.

In one of their drink-induced late-night discussions Alicia had slurred that she only came there to forget. She needed to fuck-fuck-fuck to kill death as it tried to engulf her heart. "Save me, God, Gina, save me," she had once murmured before falling asleep — or rather, losing consciousness.

There was no use in trying to keep her loyal — the constant supply of sex was just too overwhelming for someone as desperate and insatiable as she. She might promise, she might even try, but in the end her appetite would win. She would drink and fuck and cheat and drink. Gina had to take her away from there.

Like herself, Gina thought, Alicia would never consider a relation at the Club seriously. She wouldn't feel loyal to anyone in there — not like she did in the world outside. Gina knew that the girl was quite different out there, where she had a girlfriend and a business. But Gina also knew she wasn't happy with only that. She had to escape over and over again, to run off into a binge of fucking and drinking to find a place of happiness — good clean artificial happiness.

Gina knew she could give her that. She could give her happiness in heaps. She was wealthy, she could make time. She could travel around the world with the girl, give her all the clothes she dreamt of and a life of luxury she could only dream of. And even if she needed more sex than Gina could give her, she would provide. She would. She loved her that much.

Her hand was by now caressing the girl's tight ass cheek. She had a glorious little ass, so lovely to cup and squeeze when they did a 69. God, Gina thought, just imagining has me tingling all over again.

Alicia moved her head, snuggling into Gina. Her narrow hand locked itself between her own tightly closed thighs. Her mouth made suckling noises. Gina sighed again. Why did she have to fall in love with this creature? She chuckled soundlessly. How could she not have?

Sarah Lust kept claiming Alicia after that first time at Bianca's. The girl loved the attention, especially since the clever woman didn't try to starve her from other experiences.

She remembered the afternoon back at Bianca's when Sarah introduced Alicia to that awful woman what's-her-name — Jasmine? Alexis? Whatever — who loved to control girls sexually in the crudest ways. Gina hated how women tried to do that to other women — humiliate them and even punish them physically, just to control them. It went against all she had been brought up with. A woman should be strong and proud and independent, and not only with regard to men — they should never be a woman's slave either. It was wrong. It was disgusting and she still considered it right that she had bullied the woman out of Bianca's, threatening her if she would ever come back.

Gina had been chatting with BB and Aura that afternoon at Bianca's, but she could not take her eyes off the corner where Alicia sat with the domme, after Sarah had left them alone. Gina noticed how close their heads were and how intense the talking. She also noted the bottle of red wine and how quickly it seemed to empty. Alicia was her wide-eyed self, nodding all the time. Gina saw that her right hand was inside her blouse, moving.

Then the woman suddenly rose, taking Alicia's hand and leading her to the private rooms. The girl stumbled twice on the stairs and had to be held carefully to scale the steps. Gina muttered an excuse and rose too, following them. She was just in time to see a door close, down the hallway.

She opened the door less than an inch. The room was gloomy. A trickle of indirect light washed from a crack where walls and ceilings met. A few scented candles gave off their modest light and heavy fragrance, making shadows play across the wall. Soft music flowed through the room with syrupy sweetness.

The woman, who sat with her back to Gina, instructed Alicia to sit on the floor, right in front of her. She told her to remove her dress, bra and panties. The girl never hesitated, moving with easy grace. On demand she spread her legs wide, the wavering light creating shadows around her belly and her neatly cropped pussy hair.

The music gave the droning voice of the woman an almost hypnotic effect. Alicia's hands followed her instructions. She slid two fingers into her mouth; then she moved them to her left breast, running ever-tighter circlets around the nipple. She arched her back and pushed her chest out, catching the light. The circling fingertips made her dark areola shine with spittle. It also made her moan — first softly, than louder.

Gina didn't breathe for a while, wondering if her heartbeat could be heard inside. The girl's free hand traveled down her belly, fingers rubbing the short black pubic hair on their way to her clit. She now moaned constantly, swaying in a trance-like way, chanting an erotic counterpoint to the low, deep instructions of the woman dominating her, and the floating music.

Gina needn't fear of being discovered by Alicia. The girl had her eyes closed, concentrating on the intense feelings her own ministrations gave her. She rocked and pushed her lower body out, spreading even wider. Her fingertips danced around her clit, adding very wet noises to the room's erotic music.

Then her breathing got shallow and short, mixed with high- pitched, desperate mewling. Her head lolled left and right and there were "oh gods" and "sweet fucks" in her litanies of lust. She arched and stiffened. Then she came with a cry, shivering all over. Her mouth flew open, so did her eyes. And Gina felt her own pussy flush with a surge of juices. She never knew how her fingers had found their way there

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.