Double Your Pleasure
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Samantha was not at all like her slutty sister Miranda. At least not in her mind that is. They were identical twins with different attitudes but a like-minded ability to arouse cocks with very little effort. Samantha's secret is that she is able to do the kinkiest of acts just by playing the role of her sexy sister. Sometimes she even fools herself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Whenever I concentrated on pretending to be my slutty twin sister Miranda, I was able to score the most impressive orgasms and never had any problem in finding horny boyfriends to scratch my itch. Now that we were living in the same city, my duplicity had become more and more prone to discovery. She had enjoyed stealing my latest boyfriend, the French exchange student just because she wanted anything I had and didn't want to share.

She called me from out of town to ask that I stop by her place of work and collect her personal items because she would be on the remote located assignment for longer than originally proposed. Since there was a real imbalance in the male to female ratio up in Alaska, I figured she was getting it morning, noon and night from all those horny hunters and oil field workers. It bothered me because I had been sort of thin on beaus lately and my only date was with B.O.B., my Battery Operated Boyfriend.

She worked for a Glitzy Woman's magazine that had suddenly changed into more of a gossip sheet rather than a fashion statement. The main entrance was all glass and tile and the females who clicked by on six-inch heels were attired in cutting edge finery that was just short of downright scandalous.

I followed two teenaged girls up in the elevator who didn't look like they were wearing any panties and wanted everyone to know just how daring they were by constantly bending over and drawing attention to their bare asses. From the way they were giggling and touching each other's boobs I sensed they were more than just friends. We all got off at the same floor as Miranda's department and I was surprised that they were actually "Assistant Managers" and not just some flighty groupies trying to impress some editor. When I got a load of the managing editor in the Teen boutique department I understood right away what the deal was. She was attractive, even I would have to admit that; but her make-up was trying to catch up to twenty years of hard-living and lack of sleep. The sign on her door said, "Tess Hopper, Editor at Large". I think the "at Large" meant she had her fingers in a lot of pies. There was no doubt in my mind that she certainly had her fingers all over the two teenaged girls pussy pies and that their main duties consisted of keeping her happy.

I told the floor receptionist I was there to collect Miranda's personal effects to take care of them while she was on the outside assignment. The girl who was a bit glassy eyed and looked like it hadn't been very long since she had taken some strong medication looked at me and sort of mumbled,

"Miranda is that you?"

It was obvious to me that my flaky sister had not arranged for me to make the pick-up and that I had to start from square one to get the mission accomplished. I just asked for Miranda's office and walked down the hall like I belonged there. Once inside her office, I scooped up the diaries and the personal papers she wanted me to secure for her. I guess she was not too confidant that they would remain confidential if they stayed open for snooping inside her office. I was just getting ready to leave then the queen bitch editor at large came in and slapped my backside as I was bending over getting Miranda's hair dryer from her bottom drawer.

"Miranda, my little kitty, have you been hiding on mama, you bad girl?"

Since it was obvious my twin sister and this woman were on special terms, I played along to avoid embarrassment to my sister's boss.

"I am just picking up some of my stuff that I forgot. I am still on the outside assignment. What can I do for you?"

The older woman laughed and it was not a nice laugh. In fact, it was a nasty laugh and one that promised trouble for "Miranda" if she didn't cooperate to the fullest.

"Well, you can get your pretty ass up on that desk, darling and pull down those terrible black panties. I need to get some exercise beating your backside until it is nice and cherry red for me to kiss."

I bent over Miranda's desk and closed my eyes not wanting to see my humiliation in the mirror that covered the entire side wall. For an older woman, Miranda's boss could really whip a young girl's ass up into bright red readiness in a hurry. Then, I felt her lips and tongue on my degraded flanks soothing the pain away and making my slit weep with sudden excitement. I tried my best not to whimper in sheer delight but it was no use. Just when I thought my subjugation was concluded, she speared my pucker hole with her middle finger and smiled into my shocked face at the invasion of privacy.

She waltzed out of the office without a single word to me. I was still on top of the desk with my panties down at my ankles and trying to control my quaking knees. It certainly looked like my sister had gotten herself into an uncharacteristically submissive position serving under the mean-spirited senior editor.

I bet she had a lot of fun with the two clueless teenage "assistant managers" who walked around in public with no undies on at all. I beat a hasty retreat from the office building and headed uptown to my much less demanding job. I had gotten hired by an oil company that had mostly Gulf offshore supply lines for the raw materials of both oil and natural gas. Our department was primarily interested in securing the leases for new fields and making decisions on where to place the exploratory drills searching for natural resources.

My boss was a funny old man who went by the name of Scotty but I don't think that was his real name but just what everyone called him. He was getting ready to leave the company after more than thirty years and he was a little perturbed at being let go just when the new fields were starting to come on line. Everyone knew that once they started producing, our bonus money would more than compensate for the long hours and the stingy pay.

I had taken almost an extra hour to take care of Miranda's business and I knew he would be upset at me because we had a lot of work to do to fold and package the multitude of geological maps that attempted to sort out the oil fields underwater. Just as I expected, he had a frown on his face and he was looking at his watch like I had ruined the entire day.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.