Double Your Pleasure - Cover

Double Your Pleasure

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Samantha was not at all like her slutty sister Miranda. At least not in her mind that is. They were identical twins with different attitudes but a like-minded ability to arouse cocks with very little effort. Samantha's secret is that she is able to do the kinkiest of acts just by playing the role of her sexy sister. Sometimes she even fools herself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When I tell other people about my identical twin sister Miranda, it is difficult for me not to keep a trace of bitterness out of my voice. In all fairness, I have to admit she probably does not deserve all of my rancor, but I am certain she at least deserves some.

While I was in college, I was able to make a lot of my relationships work just fine by pretending to be my slutty sister Miranda and letting the chips fall where they may. I discovered that a number of the male student athletics were fixated on rear-door humping and I just shut my eyes and repeated to myself,

"Miranda loves taking it up the ass. You are Miranda, now relax and open up that tight little ass, bitch!"

It always seemed to work real well and I never felt very guilty for my sexual excesses afterward. I was also a little hung up on the taking it all the way to the back of the throat thing, but I learned to pretend that it was actually Miranda getting her face fucked so hard and not innocent little Samantha. No, I was as pure as the driven snow and not responsible at all. It really helped me the night that the two black football players decided to show me a good time in the women's showers after hours. If I had stayed in my own little world of being innocent Samantha, it would probably have been a real rape with me as the suffering victim. However, all I did was pretend it was really Miranda and I knew she would be happy to be the cream filling in a delightful Oreo sandwich. I saw this as an opportunity to discover if black cocks were any different than white cocks.

When I was just 16, I saw Miranda sucking a big black boy off right in our tree house in the back yard.

I stayed and watched the whole thing not because I am perverted or anything, but it was a great opportunity to see her technique and method to pleasure the huge cock sliding in and out of her sucking lips. I noticed for instance that she refrained from touching the cock at all and kept her hands behind her back like it was some kind of expected ritual. When the devious boy pinched her nostrils closed, she allowed the saliva and pre-cum to back up out of her mouth so she could breathe. I could see she was on the verge of gagging a couple of times but she just angled her head or lifted her chin and kept right on sucking.

I surprised the "looking for a good time" boys by telling them,

"One of you can stick your cock in my mouth and the other can stick his big black dick up my brown eye or in my pussy from behind. If you don't have any lube with you, just spit on it a lot and get it nice and wet before you shove it up."

They both laughed a little nervously at my unexpected cooperation. But I had decided that if it was going to happen, I would be enjoying it in my role as my slut bitch sister Miranda.

It actually was a very pleasurable experience and I even did it a couple more times with the good-looking tall boy who was a key player on the basketball team. I can't remember his name but I do remember the exact measurements of his cock. I even have a trace drawing I made when he was as hard as a rock and getting ready to stick it in my patient pussy.

We both knew it would not work out because of our different backgrounds, but I did enjoy the way he got up real deep and managed to hit my g-spot every time.

My first year in college, I was a cheerleader because I was one in high school and thought I would enjoy it. It did not work out because the other girls were so mean and were very territorial about their routines and their boyfriends. I felt a lot better on my own away from other girls and made a point of rotating my boyfriends before getting too attached. I found out that about 3 to 4 weeks was the maximum period of screwing one boy. After that, they either got less attentive or more possessive. Both of these developments caused me heartburn and I wanted none of it.

I usually told them a silly story to get rid of them.

Sometimes it would be that my Jewish parents didn't want a Gentile for a son-in-law or I had decided that I would be either leaving for the Peace Corps soon or a Mission to a third world country. Once I even told a boy that I had a rare disease and it might be communicated by intercourse. Every time I saw him on campus after that he just turned his head and scurried in the other direction. It was really funny.

Other than these incidents and a couple of others that I did not mention, I was a pretty good girl in college and was a lot more reserved than most of the other coeds. I think I was sort of attractive to those females who were more interested in girls instead of boys. Everywhere I went on campus, I was always getting hit on by attractive females looking to get their pussy licked. In all honesty, I have done that on more than one occasion, but I have pretty much been a cock dependent female all my life.

I had a little taste of what my sister was capable of when she visited me my senior year.

She had graduated early with some kind of accelerated program they had at her school. I suspected she had boondoggled a couple of horny professors into padding her grades. Her talented mouth was capable of extracting special favors from older males in almost any situation.

Miranda sashayed into my dorm room like she was Dean of Women on an inspection visit. I found myself sleeping on the daybed in the living room and she took up residence in my bedroom. I didn't put up any objection because I knew from experience she would manipulate me into it and make me feel ashamed for even presuming to question her actions.

For the past week, I had been getting hot and heavy with a guy I really liked. He was an exchange student from France and his name was Claude. The first time he ate me out, I was in seventh heaven all night. He had developed techniques I am certain had no name and drove every lucky female to receive them wild with excitement and shuddering orgasms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.