Double Your Pleasure - Cover

Double Your Pleasure

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Samantha was not at all like her slutty sister Miranda. At least not in her mind that is. They were identical twins with different attitudes but a like-minded ability to arouse cocks with very little effort. Samantha's secret is that she is able to do the kinkiest of acts just by playing the role of her sexy sister. Sometimes she even fools herself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Before I get into this story, I must let everyone know that I am not at all like my twin sister Miranda. Everyone who knew the both of us from the time we were growing up together in Small Town, USA would surely attest to that claim. My problem was more from people who knew only one of us and not the other. It was not really a problem when we were in college because she was on the West Coast and I was in an Ivy League University.

The issues really started when we both took up residence in New York City.

I was a budding young attorney working at a Wall Street firm with the responsibility to insure my clients stayed within the letter of the law when making international transactions. Some of the deals skirted on the very edge of ethical propriety and needed only a small push to make them a bit dodgy.

Excuse me; I forgot to tell you about myself.

My name is Samantha or "Sam" for short. I am 26 years old, have dark black hair and stack 120 lbs. on my 5' 6" frame. I tend to quite curvy and constantly have to watch my diet so I don't start to expand into the next size of clothing. A lot of my weight migrates to my rump so I have a bicycle installed in my den that I use religiously every morning before I go into work. Between the bicycle and the "butt" exercises that I do every night before going to bed, my ass has retained a rather nice shape and looks appealingly well-toned. Both Miranda and I are identical twins and our faces and bodies are almost undetectably different. We eat the same foods and even have our periods on the same cycle.

Our primary difference is in our attitudes and morals.

I am technically still a virgin at the ripe old age of 26 and my twin sister had been humped by more men and a few women than the total population of our tiny birthplace. When we were teenagers at home just before leaving for college and just barely 18, I would often catch Miranda sucking some strange boy in odd places like the garage or the back yard. Our parents never suspected a thing and looked at her as being their innocent young daughter with the lovely disposition. I, on the other hand, was the spoil-sport logical daughter who never displayed a friendly smile.

She would tease me in our bedroom by playing with her pussy or her brown eye right in front of me. Sometimes she would say real dirty things hoping to shock me into a reproving remark. I usually just watched her in silence with a studied look of disinterest. Actually, my own pussy would be churning big time wanting to join in on the action. I was far too "chicken" to do anything nasty like that and settled for a quick rub against Mr. Teddy Bear or rode the rounded knob of the wooden bed. When I did something like that, I would shut my eyes and pretend I was my sister "getting it" from a nice looking young boy.

My only "boyfriend" before I went away to my studies at the University was the neighbor boy from across the street. Harold was not good looking and he wore glasses. In fact, he was pretty nerdy in his speech and his actions. I knew he was passionately in love with my sexy sister and it bothered me that he would look at her all the time when we were in the house together.

On the last weekend before I was leaving for Boston, he came over to the house to say goodbye. Just on a lark, I answered the front door and pretended to be Miranda.

"If you're looking for my tight-ass sister, she is off getting her hair cut. Not that it will do her any good."

He looked at me intently and I could see the lust for my sister burning bright in his pleading eyes.

"No, no I will see her later. Can I talk to you Miranda?"

My pussy was fluttering something awful and I felt something I had never felt before. My pulse rate shot way up and I knew my breasts were heaving under my loose fitting sweater. I just crooked my finger at Harold just like my sister always did to all the boys and I swung my hips just like her going up the stairs to the bedroom.

I had been in our bedroom with Harold before but it was usually to join forces on a term paper or a school project. He was always a gentleman and had never even tried to feel my boob.

When I shut the bedroom door, I removed the sweater and shook off the high heels I had borrowed from my sister.

"What did you want, Harold? I am getting ready to do my exercises so don't take too long."

I laid out a padded mat in the middle of the floor and took off the short skirt which covered my sister's skimpy exercise bikini. I could see a big tent rising in Harold's trousers as I stretched out flat on the floor. I lifted my hips and started to thrust my pussy up into the air to exercise my hips and butt. I was certain that Harold could see the line of my camel-toe pushing right into his face with each measured repetition.

For some strange reason, in my role as Miranda, I was totally uninhibited and wanted only to please Harold. I hoped he would be adventurous enough to take advantage of my sister in this private moment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.