S&S Nerd
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2012 by Dual Writer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A young versatile university PhD professor is tired of being the object of derision as the pocket protector guy. When offered an opportunity to join a unique company, he takes a chance and enjoys the transition. Caution, there will be some areas of intense sex. Just skip over those that are offensive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Doc came for breakfast the morning after the confrontation with the drunk, telling everyone that he was there to take me to the DMV to get my motorcycle endorsement. It was while we were eating that DeDe came to me and asked, "Sal, we're short a right seat or first officer for a charter to Chicago and back. Could you help us out?"

I looked at Doc then back at DeDe, "What time is it scheduled for, and you know I don't have my Airline Transport Pilot ticket yet. It's coming in about three or four years, depending on my hours."

"You're fine for the co-pilot with your commercial license, and the flight will be leaving here at eleven. You still have time to go get your motorcycle thing done. Besides, you'll like this one as John is going to be the Captain."

"Okay, I'll be there for the preflight by ten."

Doc said, "How about that, from two wheels to jets all in the same day. You're pretty busy for being on vacation."

"DeDe knows that I don't have to be in my office, so is using me to make up for all of the free instruction I've had," I told Doc, as we sipped some coffee. "Steve and Chuck have a small fortune invested in me learning how to fly everything we have. Now they're talking about me learning to fly helicopters. I think that's going to be a lot more difficult. Time will tell, though."

Doc told me, "Well, I think we should be at the door when they open this morning so that we don't have to wait in a long line. Let's ride down there and get this done."

We rode our motorcycles to the DMV office, and were about third and fourth at the door. We had to wait fifteen minutes before they opened, but when they did, Doc presented the papers that he had given me the safety class and I handed them the certification from the written on-line test. All I had to do was pay the fee for the new driver's license with the endorsement, and that was expected.

When we walked out of the DMV, Doc shook my hand and told me, "I had a lot of fun teaching you, Sal. You'll be a good rider. Keep all the safety features I taught you in mind and ride safe. Go by the insurance office and show them your safety course stuff and endorsement. You'll get a reduction in premium on the bikes. I'm sure I'll be seeing you at Jonah's."

"Hey, Doc, you know you're always welcome out at our place. Bring your lady and come out. I think the guys and their ladies go riding most Friday nights, so come on out."

"Thanks, Sal; I have gone with them before and will again."

Doc put his helmet on and rode from the lot. I put mine on and rode to the insurance office. The clerk copied my information and told me I would soon be getting a refund.

Well, that was that. Now I needed to go home to change clothes and go flying.

We were flying a Gulfstream G-550 with six passengers and two hostesses. This flight had all of the appearances of being a show for someone. The passengers were going to be served a gourmet meal for lunch, even though the flight was only going to be around two and a half-hours long. We could have a headwind, of course, and we could have to hold before landing, but still a two-hour flight with a gourmet meal?

John met me and we went over the aircraft. The inside had just been refurbished with a very luxurious interior and a larger galley area. The seating was in a luxury configuration that reduced the seating from a max of twelve, to a more comfortable eight or ten. There was a lot of wasted space but hey, some people like luxury and are willing to pay for it.

John, the two hostesses, and I were standing at the stairway when the passengers showed up. There were four men and two women. We quickly had them seated and buckled up. The hostesses were serving drinks while I pulled the stairway up and shut the door.

I slid into the right seat and buckled up as John handed me the checklist. We smoothly went through everything and were soon taxiing toward the runway. As we held at the departure end of the runway, waiting for another aircraft to land, John said, "These people are going to be moving around to get at the tables after takeoff. Check the weather again to make sure we don't expect any turbulence."

The weather was good all the way, with a slight headwind at our assigned altitude. The jet stream was slipping south and lower, but there were no reported shears in it and it wasn't that fast. I did all of the co-pilot stuff and John did all of top guy flying. We both had switches to flip, knobs to turn, and buttons to push.

Awesome aromas began drifting into the cockpit fifteen minutes after takeoff. John said, "It's a good thing that the door is closed or we'd be going to raid that lunch."

I told him, "You know this is the first flight with hostesses that I've been on where we weren't offered or given coffee."

"You're right, Sal. Go get us some coffee. If they didn't make any, make it and don't let them complain that you're taking up room in the galley."

The two hostesses were working furiously to prepare the lunch. I noticed that both were very uncomfortable. When they looked at me with an almost pleading stare, I asked, "What's up, Girls? You don't look very much like the friendly skies today."

The older of the two said, "I know CS&S doesn't do this, but those assholes think we're some kind of sexual entertainment. I don't know who they are, but I think you need to be in there when we serve or one of those jerks is going to eat a steak knife."

"Get the food ready and let me tell John."

I advised John that we could have a potential criminal problem if the girls were attacked. He agreed and said he would contact the charter office to get some information on the passengers and direction as to how to deal with them.

When the coffee was done, I took a cup to John and told him I was going to sit in the cabin to make sure the girls were left alone. I was shocked when I went into the cabin area. Two of the men had one of the passenger women nearly stripped and leaning over the seat sucking on one guy, while the other was standing, fucking her.

One of the men sitting noticed me and asked, "Want some of this? We could trade for some of your hostesses' pussy."

I told him, "The hostesses are here to serve you food and drinks and to make sure you're safe. They are not entertainment."

The two men sitting looked at each other with a 'we'll see' look and went back to fondling the other girl and watching the show in front of them.

I turned when one of the hostesses poked my shoulder. She said, "The food's ready. Do you think you can get them to sit?"

I made the announcement; "Your luncheon is ready, so if you could finish up and take your seats, the hostesses will serve you. May I make the suggestion the young lady straighten her clothing."

Man, these people were not my style. The guys buckled up and zipped up, while the girl pulled her dress up to cover her top. She ran her hand up between her legs while she adjusted her skirt, and came out with a gooey hand. She licked it and offered it to the other girl who gave it a lick. I was about to direct her to the lavatory to wash her hands, but she just licked them off and used one of the drink napkins to dry her hands.

I told the girls to serve and watched as they did a good job of avoiding grabby hands. The meal went okay and fairly fast. The girls cleared the tables and offered coffee, but the passengers only wanted more booze. I told the hostesses to secure everything in the galley before serving drinks and to pour the coffee out, as we might be able to find some turbulence.

I picked John's cup up and gave it to the hostesses, telling them to tell us when they were buckled in.

When I got back in the right seat, I told John what I was thinking. While I searched for the inversion under the jet stream, John called to change our flight plan. We began lowering our altitude and John announced over the intercom, "Folks, we are approaching some severe turbulence and it would be a good idea to buckle up tight and hold on to whatever you may be drinking. Please remain seated and buckle up."

We found the shear all right. We bounced like a dribbling basketball for the last half-hour flying into Chicago. Fortunately, none of the passengers got sick, but they were all pale when we helped them off the aircraft. One of the men even thanked us for getting us there in one piece. John asked if we were to wait to fly them home and the man answered, "No, we'll stay a few days. We might just go back commercial. Thank you anyway."

No sweat off our backs, as we were going to be paid for the roundtrip anyway.

The two hostesses hugged John when the passengers were gone, and thanked him for getting them out of a jam. He said, "Don't thank me, thank Sal. He's the one who made the suggestion to find some rough skies. All I did was follow directions."

I received the attention of the two girls, as they said, "Maybe we could entertain you two in the cabin the way those guys wanted."

With a laugh, I said, "Considering my family at home, I think I'm well taken care of at this time." That got me another hug for being honest about my family status. The senior hostess said, "Come sit at the tables and we'll have our lunch before we go home. We shorted them enough food to feed us. It smells delicious."

John had left the Auxiliary Power Unit on, so the girls had power to make us some coffee that we enjoyed after the delicious meal. John used his cell phone to call home when we were done to tell the charter office that we were deadheading back.

John told me to get into the left seat so he could goof off on the way home. I knew better, but buckled up in the Captain's position. We were soon flying home at a high smooth altitude. The hostesses had time to clean everything up and put the dishes in the service carts. With the cabin and galley clean, John and the girls chatted in the cabin while I drove us home.

We checked in at the charter desk and I turned my jacket, shirt, and tie in. I was going to have to get more pants to keep in my locker. The charter service kept clean starched shirts, the jacket, and hat cleaned and in the locker. All I had to do was keep pants, socks, and shoes to be ready.

No one was home when I got there, so I went to the patio and found Steve playing with my boys. He and Mercy were on the floor with them, making noises and tickling them. I watched them, knowing how much they must have enjoyed all the babies they had. When I got down with them, Steve said, "Heard you flew a charter that turned out to be one for some of our local goons. According to DeDe, you were able to keep them quiet by finding some bad weather. Good thinking, Sal."

As we played, Steve commented, "I also heard you finished your motorcycle license endorsement. Go put some jeans on and we'll do a little run after supper. Hap said we were supposed to go over to a party in St. Pete, so make sure the women who want to go with you are ready and dressed for the rowdies. If you don't take your sidecar, other women can ride behind Sandy, Mandy, or Stormy. We always have an extra seat or two."

I changed into some jeans and pulled a heavy denim jacket from the closet. I was going to have to make a trip to the Salvation Army or Goodwill store to find a leather jacket. I seriously doubted that I would need leather pants or chaps since I didn't think I'd want to ride in the cold. A horse at five to ten miles an hour is one thing, but a motorcycle at over sixty is cold, brrrr.

I noticed a walkway from our steps back to a building behind the house when I went outside. Behind the house was what looked like a metal Quonset hut that was similar to Steve's. There were keys in the door, so I opened the big door and looked inside. The movement activated the overhead lights that showed a white interior and white floor with the S&S logo in the center. One wall had a workbench with electrical outlets all along the back. Wow, this was nice. I immediately pulled the motorcycle with sidecar back to the building and pushed it in backwards to make it easy to get out. I needed some cleaning materials, but other than that, this building was ready. I might want to get some tools so I could tighten all of those nuts that might work loose. I kept thinking of things until I decided that I would check with Steve to see what I needed.

I knew the twins had bicycles and Garth might have one too. I wonder where they are. They will have to get them and store them in the new shed.

I locked my new shop up, put a key on my key ring, and hung the rest of the keys on the pegs by the door where all the vehicle keys were kept. The ladies didn't use their cars that much, since they used carts most of the time. Even the gym and grocery store trips were done in carts, and usually together. I had seen the five women go over to the Quality Wear building together many mornings. We might have too many carts now that they lived together, as well as worked at the same location.

I found Steve at the bar when I went into the patio and walked over to him. "Thanks for the great shop shed, Steve. That place is incredible. The lights even came on automatically when I went in. What a great place to keep my motorcycles."

"Glad you like it, Sal. I wish there was more I could do for you, considering you've given us some gifts that keep on giving and will keep giving for a long while."

"You don't need to give me anything, Steve. You've been a great friend, in addition to being a great boss. I actually don't think of you as a boss, but as a leader. You lead all of us to be better and to make the companies better. One thing, though, I need some tools, oils, and cleaning things, and I could use some suggestions. I'll make a Walmart and auto parts store run tomorrow to pickup what I need. I need a couple of those oil pads you keep under your bikes too. The floor is sealed, but I would hate to get oil on that beautiful floor."

Steve laughed, "You should see how dirty they get the floors at work every day, but the floors are all cleaned up again when the day is done, waiting for us the next day. It's like your desk at work. You straighten it and have your work laid out each night. You're ready to go to work when you come in."

I was having a beer when I heard a bike roar up outside and stop. Chuck and Mercy came in dressed ready to ride. Another bike came up a few minutes later, and Hap walked in with his lady. It became a procession as Stormy came, followed by others.

As we were all eating wings, barbecued ribs, chicken, and some hot tenders, Tiny took the microphone and told everyone there. "We don't have a big gathering tonight, and we didn't plan one, but it's Friday and all of us are ready for the weekend. I want to announce that I'm heading out early in the morning to go fishing. As many, up to twenty, who want to come along are welcome. We'd have to get another boat after that. The other thing is that the air charter service passed a milestone this week, chartering our two hundred thousandth aircraft. We do cheat a little because we have rentals for instruction, but that is still one hell of a big number. Steve now wants to say something."

Steve took the microphone and began, "We made two more big deals for our drone and the new weapon system this week. I'm telling you this as the dollar amounts this week are almost double what they were when we sold to the first two big companies. You know how that was going to affect you as we blew the roof off out here. We're just going to gloat that the company just made a bunch of money and we had hardly any costs involved this time. Let's hear it for our R&D department that includes Sal's programmers."

Everyone applauded as I wondered how much the contracts must be for. If they did over a billion before, how much was this one going to be worth? That's incredible.

Rita snuggled up to me and said, "I'm not going riding with you tonight, but I want to tell you that I have a reward for you when you get home. I heard Steve arguing with the others about giving you a bonus, but the others thought you might disappear on them if they were to give you more. I spoke up and told them that you were more interested in everyone being successful, not just you. You're still going to get something, but I have no idea what Steve will do. You know you did well, though, don't you?"

As we stood there listening, Rita said, "Suki isn't going tonight either, but Marilyn is, and possibly Janet. I don't think Jenny is into motorcycles unless you take the sidecar."

"I'll learn to drive that thing, and next time, or during this next week, I'll start taking all of you for rides. I'm learning to ride, so just tell them to be patient."

"You're doing great, Sal. You've worked at learning and you're a good rider, according to Charlie. Just stay safe."

Charlie and Hank began getting people ready to ride after everyone had eaten. Charlie told me that the rides over the years had gone from just Steve and him, to now over twenty bikes and often more. It was inevitable that the riders would be revving their motors when all the bikes were running, listening to the pure Harley sound of the exhausts. When I brought my bike to the group, Marilyn, wearing a helmet climbed on behind me, and I saw Janet get on behind Sandy. The surprise was Jenny getting on behind Mandy just before we left.

I didn't want to ride in the pack and preferred to ride near the back, so I found a place that was good and moved along watching those ahead of me as I had been taught. Hap and Charlie were leading everyone, and Steve was back near me. While riding to Jonah's he was riding his fancy bike with the sexy images within the flames, with his sexy woman, Sue, behind him. In a loud voice, he told me, "We're only going to be here for a few minutes, so if you want a beer, share it with Marilyn. We have one more stop before we go to the party in St. Pete."

While Marilyn got us a beer to sip, Millie found me and we had a good time with her woman-handling me as if I was a toy. She kept telling me that her mother would love to play with a cute little Texan. If her mother was anything like Millie, I wanted to meet her. If for nothing else, she would become some fantasy material.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.