S&S Nerd - Cover

S&S Nerd

Copyright© 2012 by Dual Writer

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young versatile university PhD professor is tired of being the object of derision as the pocket protector guy. When offered an opportunity to join a unique company, he takes a chance and enjoys the transition. Caution, there will be some areas of intense sex. Just skip over those that are offensive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I had just returned from flying to Florida to interview with a company by the name of S&S and in some cases CS&S and Quality Wear. I had accepted a job offer to put together and create software for an engineering computer they wanted to be second to none. The prospect of where I would be in a week was exciting, yet scary.

As I drove to my apartment, I made a mental note of what I needed to do. First was to call home.

Dad answered, "Hi, Son. How did your interview go? Do you think the company you talked to is worthwhile?"

"Dad, I have to tell you. They are, or at least appear to be, my ideal match. The owner, or at least one of the owners, is as anal as I am, if not more so, about doing everything exact. He has signs over his factory doors that ask, "Is it Perfect?" That's a hoot, isn't it?"

"Sounds like something you would like, Sal. Did you introduce yourself as Sal, or your usual Feeny?"

"Dad, you know I always forget. The guy that was one of my students even stopped the conversation to find out what my real name was. But that guy is so into calling me Doc, he'll never use Sal. I don't mind Feeny; it is my name you know. I'm always proud when someone calls or addresses me as Feeny. That's our name, I'm proud of it."

My mom's voice came over the phone, "You're always such a strange kid, Sal. I love you for it, though. I really do hope these Florida people will consider you."

"Mom, Dad, I have news. I'm cleaning out my apartment tonight. I'll be out to eat something and to help with chores in the morning. I'm on my way to Florida. They are going to have a place for me there when I get out of my truck. They wanted to fly me and my stuff and ship my truck, but I'm driving so I know that I'm moving on. So is it going to be all right to raid the fridge about eight?"

I could hear the smile in my wonderful mom's voice as she responded, "Of course, Sal. I'll make sure there are some good leftovers in there just for you. Do what you have to do at your place and come home. We want to see as much of you as possible before you leave."

"I didn't get to tell you yet, but they are going to have a place big enough for you two to stay with me as often as you want to visit. I'll bet they have flights that go past Lubbock often so you could catch a ride with them. These people are really special, you'll love them."

Dad was chuckling, "Sounds like they did one hell of sales job on you, Sal. Sure hope it's everything they say it is."

"Me too, Dad. I'm getting away from the simple-minded or closed-minded people that only want me to be in their clique. I never was a part of that, and never wanted to be. I've already met more people that know my real name down there in Tampa, than all of those that know me up here. Everyone was introducing me to the next person as 'This is Feeny, or Dr. Feeny, or just plain Doc. His real name is Salvatore Markus Feeny, but he doesn't care what you call him as long as you remind him when happy hour is.' Now that's the way to be introduced Dad. You're going to love these people. There are a couple of other eggheads that I'll be working with but they are cool eggheads. The head of R&D drives a wild looking Chevy El Camino. When you see it you won't believe it. Another guy, a new PhD from Arkansas, drives a really beat up pickup and I'm told he owns a real railroad steam locomotive. He's bringing it to Tampa. You should see this guy, Dad. He's probably six eight to six ten and must weigh over four hundred, but he doesn't look fat, only huge and solid. You'll like him."

Mom was always thinking of my future, "Do they have a lot of nice looking single girls there? Who knows? You might find some that appeal to you and get tripped or something."

"Oh, Mom, don't hold your breath. I'm a geek, a happy and contented nerd. Something will come along and when it does, I'll send for you right away so you can approve."

"Salvatore Markus, you know I don't interfere with your private life."

"No, you don't, Mom, thank you."

The next morning I helped with the chores, making me a little melancholy as I wasn't going to be able to have this peaceful release that working with the animals gave me. Dad helped put the topper shell on the truck to keep my stuff from getting wet. Promising to be back that evening, I drove to the school first to make sure my leaving was going to be acceptable.

When I called the University president's office to see if I was going to have to wait until Monday, the lady herself answered. The president of the University was her most pleasant self, as she raved at the opportunity I had at being able to work with a company as prominent as S&S. They weren't that prominent, I thought, because I've never heard of them. I asked if my department was going to be OK, and she said the promised replacement professor was already working with the rest of the department to cover my schedule. Her comment was, "It seems you were probably teaching about twice the classes you should have been. I'm surprised you have been able to keep up with your duties as Dean."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.