Big Bad Mike - Cover

Big Bad Mike

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mike is big,bad, and extremely ugly. The combination of the ugly face and the beautiful huge body seems to attract a lot of female attention and he is not inclined to refuse any of it. He does fall for a slightly older woman who is already spoken for but they still manage to connect in a frenzy of kinky action that makes him feel like he has fallen into paradise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Clergy   School  

(Conclusion)

The Hollywood years went by quickly for Mike.

He had a nice house out by Laguna Beach now and spent a lot of time running in the sand and swimming in the Pacific Ocean. Mike never got married because he was afraid to ask any of the beautiful women that shared his bed to tie the knot. He knew that several of them would do it in a heartbeat because he had a sort of “in” with the directors and the producers now because of his ugly appearance that seemed to thrill audiences a lot more than one of the standard “pretty boys” that lined up every day outside the studio doors.

Mike had been disappointed more than once by the shallow actresses that visited his bedroom on occasion out of curiosity or avarice in the hopes he might put in a good word for them with one of his producer or director buddies. He fell hard for a seductive lead actress that had a yen for being spanked hard by a big man with lots of stamina. She was a total user and dropped him like a hot potato when she got her claws into a famous millionaire with investments in a major studio. After a period of brief depression, he turned to the less beautiful support females that did the hairstyling or the make up or one of the many jobs that the studios needed to flesh out the project to make a first-class film.

Of course, most of the projects that he was involved in were not what one could consider “First Feature” films, but were the grade B or even C films that were the “bread and butter” of the industry. It was a time when most theaters showed films in tandem with a short intermission in between. Sometimes the little heralded and much cheaper production was a better film than the Feature Film with the high-priced actors and actresses and a budget that made profitability a definite gamble.

It was a sunny Monday morning with the surf up due to a distant storm churning the waves with unusual energy. He was standing by the large sliding glass doors out to the beachside deck when the phone started ring insistently disturbing his concentration on a bikini-clad schoolgirl stealing a shower from his backyard sand removal station.

“Mike here, who is this?”

There was momentary silence and then a hesitant voice came on the line and he recognized it as belonging to Judy Winters, the shy assistant to his ex-manager Sheldon Klein. The prick had ripped him off for unearned credits on a side-deal that depended on his labors in a second follow-up film to a horror comedy that he absolutely hated. That was why he seldom talked to him unless it was absolutely necessary for business.

The fact that he had Judy doing his dirty work for him irritated Mike because he was certain the little weasel knew that his Judy was getting down and dirty with his ugly client Mike almost every “Noon” time on the set in the Nevada desert. Mike remembered those days of ginger ale and peanuts and Judy bouncing on his lap the entire lunch hour with her jeans pulled down in the back. He had made serious explorations of her pretty face with his demanding tongue and she didn’t seem to mind his level of intensity which never failed to bring them both up to a sweat in a matter of minutes. He liked the sound of her damp bottom splashing against his bare skin because it was so obscene that it sparked his need to get inside her just a little bit deeper.

Now, she was doing Sheldon’s dirty work, but he like her so much, it really didn’t bother him that much at all. In fact, he was happy to hear her voice because it reminded him of her submissive nature and the sweet tightness of her channel of love.

“Mike, Sheldon wants I should tell you about this new movie with that dirty blonde from RKO. You know who I mean, the one with the lisp that makes her sound a lot younger than she really is.”

Mike knew all right because she was stretched out totally naked in his bed right behind him and he wondered if she knew that prick Sheldon was pitching her deal to him via Judy with the glorious behind.

“Yeah, toots, I know who you mean. Do I get to do my own stunts?”

Judy breathed a sigh of relief. She was afraid that Mike might take umbrage about being approached this way bypassing his current agent. The fact was that his agent was a total waste, but Mike kept him employed because he was married and had four children to support on his commission only salary.

He finally interrupted Judy when she took time to take a deep breath.

“Ok, sweetheart, you don’t have to give me a sales job. I got no problem with doing the film. As long as I get to do my own stunts and the writers don’t give me any ridiculous lines that will make me laugh before the words get out of my mouth, Its’ fine with me. Tell your boss you did a good job convincing me and we will get “lunch” next Monday on the set.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.