Big Bad Mike - Cover

Big Bad Mike

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mike is big,bad, and extremely ugly. The combination of the ugly face and the beautiful huge body seems to attract a lot of female attention and he is not inclined to refuse any of it. He does fall for a slightly older woman who is already spoken for but they still manage to connect in a frenzy of kinky action that makes him feel like he has fallen into paradise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Clergy   School  

Mike had finally purchased a new car equipped with automatic transmission and large "all weather" tires. He wanted a blue one but all that was available was something called "Ming Green" which was sort of a cross between green and blue.

Just before he left New York City for the very first time, Mike called the school and spoke to Sister Veronica. He still had a real soft spot in his heart for the pretty little nun and remembered how much she squirmed and wiggled when he had it all the way inside her.

"Hello, sister, I am leaving for California on Saturday. I just wanted to say goodbye and thank you for everything."

There was a momentary silence on the other end and Mike considered that she was mad at him and might have hung up the receiver. Then, he heard her voice, nice and low and sexy just like he remembered it.

"I miss you terribly, Mike, but I want to be good. Please forgive me."

"That's no problem, Sister, I just wanted to give you a hug goodbye and know that you understand I think of you an awful lot."

"All right, come to the gym lockers tonight after classes and we can say goodbye. I will be on the girl's side right next to the showers."

Mike was a little nervous but he did want to part on good terms and he reassured his conscience that his intentions were as pure as the driven snow.

It was the start of a 3 day holiday and most of the campus was already deserted. When he saw the diminutive nun picking up the wet towels and the scattered shorts and bras, he forgot all about his good intentions and wanted only to lift her skirts one last time.

Veronica looked up with her special little smile at the huge wrestler. She tried to push out the images of her pussy impaled by his long cock in so many varied positions. Unconsciously, she licked her lips. The same lips that had firmly held his thick shaft in place as she took him deep into her throat. She knew her battle was already lost when she felt the familiar juices gushing down the insides of her legs.

"Ok, Mike, make me do it one last time. It will be for us both to remember while you are 3,000 miles away in Hollywood with all those sexy little starlets."

That was all the invitation Mike needed.

He quickly flipped up her skirts revealing her flimsy black thong. Little wisps of hair betrayed the fact that she had neglected to trim her bush in recent weeks. He rubbed her brown eye with a familiar touch and she groaned like a woman possessed.

"Stick it in me, Mike, right now. I need it bad."

Mike's long thick cock slid inside Veronica's pretty pussy with accomplished ease. She shuddered and immediately went into a long-delayed orgasm. Her love-deprived pussy was like an overheated boiler ready to blow. He stroked her long and hard until she whimpered her complete submission. After that, he just held on tight to her rolling hips and gave it to her until he blew his creamy load deep inside her thirsty vagina.

Sister Veronica shouted out some words that were most unladylike and definitely not appropriate to a female of the cloth. Mike calmed her down and kissed her tearful face tasting the salt so bitter on his tongue.

After a short rest, they both copulated for a long time until their perspiring bodies slapped wetly into each other just like they had stepped out of the shower. Mike spanked her dripping ass cheeks until her cheeks turned a nice shade of red. When he deposited a second load in her pussy, he pulled out and leaned down to kiss and lick her wet ass tasting her special scent and female juices. Her moans drove him into a frenzy of licking that soon had Veronica falling into a series of orgasms that convulsed her tiny petite body.

He headed back to his apartment ready to get a good night's sleep before the long drive starting in the early morning.

It seemed hard to believe that his fight with the Russian wrestler was only a short 2 weeks ago. It had been a difficult fight because he really was trying not to hurt the Russian too badly. He had promised the sister Natasha to go easy on him and not mark him up. That promise was slightly compromised when Boris took advantage of a leg roll to squish his balls and then bit his ear so hard that the blood spurted out looking a lot worse than it really was. Still, he only pulled one arm out of the socket ending the fight immediately. Both Boris and Natasha accused him of being a dirty American fighter. It was kind of funny because the Russian built his entire career on the fact he was "Mr. Dirty Fighter".

Right after the fight, he answered the door to find Natasha standing there in a raincoat with absolutely nothing on underneath. She made him get down on the fluffy white carpet and pounded her lean ass cheeks into him taking his long cock deep into her needy pussy.

When she got around to sucking his dick, she even scooted down low and shoved her pink tongue into his brown eye. She told him he was a "bad boy" to cause her brother so much pain with his arm but thanked him for not marking his pretty face.

Natasha got on her knees and elbows and begged him to "give it to me in my tush, darling".

Mike didn't need any more encouragement than that request from the shapely Russian female. He crouched down behind her haunches and drove his long cock right up her pulsating brown eye. Natasha was moaning at the extreme stretching of her delicate sphincter muscle. Each time he bottomed out in her rectal cavity, she whimpered and said a string of very dirty Russian words.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.