Tenderfoot
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by aubie56

Western Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Times are tough at the turn of the 20th Century in the USA, so Aaron is forced to go West to Deadwood where the ground is reputed to be covered with gold just waiting to be picked up. Aaron quickly learns the truth, but manages to survive, and even thrive, in the wilderness of Deadwood, South Dakota, until the big fire. He and his new family decide to head south for Texas. Never did a tenderfoot have to learn the ways of the West so fast! Aaron turns luck and pluck into a winning combination.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Historical   Western   Harem   Violence  

Annie set up a chant of "Faster! Harder!" I was pumping with all of my might, but she never seemed satisfied. Then it dawned on me: she was not consciously saying the words. She was just making noises equivalent to her earlier moaning. I relaxed at that point from my frantic pace and settled into enjoying the sensations from what I was doing.

After about 10 minutes of my pumping, Annie screamed so loud and jerked so rigid that I feared for her health. She held that form and moaned out some comments so outlandish that I don't even remember them. As she screamed that first time, she clamped the muscles in her pussy hole down on me so hard that I had the strongest reaction that I had ever had. My friends had called that "coming," and I had thought that it was a good name for the feeling. But this come was so strong that I wondered if I had broken something. I have no idea how long the sensation lasted, but I felt like it had been for hours!

This time, both of us collapsed. As I fell, I happened to see Mrs. Weston at the partially opened door. She was smiling, and must have come to investigate why Annie had screamed, but she left without comment. I did manage to roll off so that I did not crush Annie under me as I dozed for a few minutes. I woke up before Annie did, and I could not resist twiddling her nipples while I waited for her to wake up.

Annie woke up and giggled when she saw and felt what I was doing to her nipples. She reached over my arms and grabbed me around the neck for a big hug and kiss. "Husband, let me say that was the experience of a lifetime. Nothin' ever again will match those feelin's. Thank ya fer everything ya did to make it so memorable. I can't tell ya how much I love ya fer takin' such good care of me an' makin' me feel so good. Ya are a great husband an' a wonderful person. I can't help wonderin' how I got so lucky as ta find ya. I'll thank God every day that it happened!"

"Annie, I love you, too, and the experience was equally as good for me. I just hope that we can have a long time together."

"Now, to return to the main subject—how soon do ya think that ya could manage ta do that again. I don't know fer sure about ya, but I'm ready ta give that there consumatin' another try!"

I joined in her laugh and said, "Give me another 10 or 15 more minutes before I try putting myself into you again, but there are other things that we can do besides sleeping while we wait. Here is a good example." I returned to playing with her nipple with one hand while I sucked on the other nipple. Annie writhed and contorted herself so much as I was doing that, that I wondered if she wanted me to stop. However, she encouraged me to continue when I asked what she wanted me to do.

There was only a couple of minutes of playing when Annie asked me to stop for a minute. There was liquid running from her pussy hole and it was uncomfortable. Besides, it was making a wet spot on the bed. She asked me to hand her a towel from the commode which was near my side of the bed so that she would have something to blot with. I made the mistake of laughing as I watched her try to catch the liquid as it ran out. I had to apologize and give her a couple of kisses before she would forgive me for laughing at her. We were both shocked when we saw the blood associated with the draining liquid, but we realized that had come from her broken maidenhead.

Annie insisted that she was not in pain, but I wasn't so sure that she was telling me the complete truth. However, she was the one who had to live with the pain, so I did not pester her about it. I played with her nipples for a bit longer, but she interrupted me to ask if I was recovered enough for some more of that consummating. I told her that I was, so I got into position between her legs. Annie stopped me again and asked for another towel. This one she put under her buttocks to catch the liquid overflow before it hit the bed. I had to congratulate her on her foresight.

This time, I was able to find the hole without assistance, but I did have to rub the head of my penis up and down in her slit to get it opened enough for me to enter her hole. There was plenty of liquid still in there, so I slipped in all of the way without any undue resistance. I still moved slowly to give Annie time to adjust to my entry, but she was very happy when I was as far in as I could go.

As before, I started out slowly to savor the feeling of the rubbing of my penis against those velvet walls. She was still so tight that it was very much like putting on a close-fitting glove as I slid home, but both of us relished the feeling.

Annie seemed to be well primed for me, and she started to pant after only a few strokes. Her moans started only a few strokes later. It was only after maybe four or five minutes of my stroking that she said, "Aaron, I can feel it starting already. Please keep up what ya are doin'. It feels so wonderful!"

With encouragement like that, what else could I do but keep stroking as best I could manage? I did speed up a bit, but I was trying to pace myself to see if that would let me last longer. This feeling was so good that I never wanted it to stop.

Annie began panting faster and faster, and suddenly she gave out a little scream, though not as loud or as long lasting as the previous one. Her face contorted, and I could see that she was in the midst of a come. I was nowhere near ready to come, myself, so I just kept stroking. She came back to Earth with a contented look about her, and she blew a kiss at me.

As I continued to stroke, Annie got a surprised look on her face. "Aaron, here it comes again. What are ya doin' ta me? Whatever it is, please don't stop!" Her panting and moaning returned, and she started to rise again to the heights of pleasure. I got the feeling that, though I was enjoying this whole thing, I was really just along for the ride. It was another few minutes of my stroking when she exploded again into her rapture.

The difference was that this time, when she clamped down with her pussy hole muscles, she grabbed me so tight that I couldn't move for a few seconds. That pressure was enough to break my come loose, and I spewed inside of her at least as much as I had done the first time. Annie didn't react to that because she was busy enjoying this come she was currently involved in.

I assumed from her expression and her rigid body that this might well be as strong as that first one tonight when she screamed so loud. Yep, I was right, here it came. Her scream of delirious pleasure was the loudest of all, and I just hoped that she didn't wake up too many people around town.

This time, she didn't just come back to Earth, she plummeted to the very depths of exhaustion! She was asleep before I even had time to uncouple. I pulled loose and lay down, but, before I went to sleep, I did pull the towel around to do the best job it could of picking up the liquid as it ran from Annie's pussy hole.

Both of us slept so hard that Mrs. Weston had to bang on the door to wake us up when it was time to open the restaurant. Simple calling of Annie's name had not been enough. We washed off as best we could from the pitcher of water in the commode, but it was a good thing that Annie wore nothing under her dress because she could not get completely dry with the one small towel we had left in the commode.

Annie finished dressing while I stood around with a wet crotch. She was amazed at how much my penis had shrunk after its impressive size the night before. Anyway, she fetched me a towel to use to dry off before I got dressed. I noticed that she was walking kind of funny, and she admitted that she did have a little pain this morning. I sympathized when she said that she hoped that the pain cleared up before she had to appear in public. She said that she didn't want to appear in public like she was freshly consummated.

I guess that I was going to have to offer her the use of the word "fuck" to help her out before she had to talk to too many people. Of course, that was a joke, but I was going to suggest that she use the word when she was just talking to me. I was not embarrassed by it, and it sounded more intimate, anyway.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.