A Family Accommodation

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: My two boys were over for supper one weekend when the subject of my sex life came up. Mine was no better than theirs at the moment so they had a suggestion. What a suggestion it was.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   .

Chapter 1

If you're a divorced woman over forty, I needn't tell you how scarce men are who show you any interest. The amount of sex you get is fully up to you and I don't mean hanging around bars, I mean using that drawer full of sex toys.

So, I'd long ago settled into providing for my own sexual entertainment and, while I'd rather have something entering me that had blood flowing through it keeping it hard and swollen, rigid plastic and my own fingers are the reality.

Here I am, forty-four, single, as I've said, with two sons, Mike, twenty-three, and Andy, twenty-one.

They both live on their own in the same area and they often come over for a

home-cooked meal. They know I like my red wine with meals and they always bring me bottles to share over a meal together.

So, this one Saturday evening, Mike asked me, changing the subject, "So, Mom, any guys in your life? You really need some fun."

I laughed and told him, "They're so many younger women around that I don't have a chance."

"Yeah, but, look, you're pretty nice yourself, even kinda hot, if you ask me," Andy said. I gave him one of those 'oh, yeah?' looks but his older brother popped right in with, "You are, Mom, you look good."

"Well, I'm just not really looking for some longterm thing, that's all."

"Yeah, but we both think you're pretty hot stuff."

"Well, I'm just perfectly happy with my two men right here," I said as I put my hands on each of their arms.

"Don't tell me we're turning into one of those families, Mom," Andy said, laughing.

"Well, I do have two very handsome and virile sons," I added.

"And a very hot and sexy mom, we'd all be just perfect to be one of those families," Mike said as we all laughed.

Then Andy said,"Truth is, neither of us is involved with anybody at the moment and neither are you, Mom; maybe it's not such a bad idea. Kind of solves some problems. Could be pretty convenient all around."

"I think that's all the wine we should have, guys," I told them and pulled the bottle toward me.

Andy reached over and took it back, lifting it up to pour our three glasses full, saying, "Maybe we actually need to have a little more?" and lifted his glass as he and his brother clinked theirs.

"Look, I know we were kidding when we started but, well, it would give us all some relief from the loneliness and physical isolation we all feel. Why not, Mom?" Mike asked.

"Oh, guys, look, each of you is a good-looking guy, you can do lots better than someone old like me. And, I'm your mother, that's rather hard to deny."

"But, Mom," Andy pressed, "it's not like anybody's talking about settling down to start a family. The way I see it, it's a temporary thing until each of us finds someone. It's an accommodation, a family accommodation."

"But there are so many more desirable women out there, come on."

"Why don't you leave that up to us? Let us be the judge of how attractive you are. I can tell you this, Mom, the whole thing has, now geez, don't get pissed, but this whole discussion has given me a huge erection," Andy admitted.

"Oh, come on, we could be talking about football scores with guys your age and that would happen," I shot back.

"No, Mom, it's you. You are a sexy woman. Women today don't age like they did back in Grandma's time. You look good, really good. And, yes, you give your son an erection. Wanna see it?"

"Okay, no more wine, you two," I said jokingly as I pulled their glasses away.

"You've had the same effect on me, Mom. Why can't you understand you're a hot-looking woman?" Mike asked me.

"Well, maybe to an older man," I tried to convince them and me.

"I hate to eat and run but I've had a long week and I'm bushed," Mike said, as he got up. "Andy, help Mom clean up, okay?" and he leaned over as I offered my cheek. He turned my head and kissed me on the lips, not real hard, but firmly enough, then he made his leave.

Andy was picking up our dishes and taking them in the kitchen and when I joined him to begin cleaning up, he suddenly turned to me and pulled me into his arms, kissing me, sending his tongue deeply into my mouth.

It was so sudden, there was no resistance. I was shocked at how it made me feel, mothers are not supposed to feel that way in their son's arms.

But I did pull away.

"Andy, goodness, what's come over you?"

"I'm sorry, Mom, it's just that I didn't realize how strongly I was attracted to you until now. Can I stay the night? Can we sleep together?"

Stunned, totally stunned.

"We won't do anything you don't want to do. I'd just like us to sleep in one another's arms tonight."

"It's just not proper, Andrew, it's not," I feebly answered, still held in his arms.

Was I sexually excited? I have to be honest, I was turned-on like never before. It was there, the feelings of sex, I had to admit. And, he was there, as well. What was pressing into my middle was a full-fledged erection of a grown, virile man. No question.

"I want to stay, Mom," he said looking down into my eyes so sweetly.

"You'll keep your hands to yourself? I mean hugging and holding each other's okay but my breasts and middle are off-limits, right?"

"That's fine, Mom."

"And Michael is never to know about this?"

He agreed and we began turning out the lights and went up to my room.

I went off to my bathroom to change, asking myself over and over just why was I doing this and pulled on a long flannel nightgown that was my least seductive.

When I came back in, he was already under the covers.

"You are wearing something under there, right?" I asked and he told me he had his boxers on. I lifted the sheet and slipped in next to him and reached over and turned out the light.

I was on my back and felt his arm cross over me to pull me on my side facing him as he pulled me to him.

My face was nestled in his neck as he placed soft kisses along my neck as I tried to control my breathing, tried to keep it normal. But it wasn't working. Yes, it felt erotic.

"This is nice, Mom, thanks, nice and peaceful, comforting," he murmured as we held each other close.

"You really are a beautiful woman, Mom, any man alive would want to make love to you, me included. You make me so hard."

His words, whispered in my ear, echoed on and on while we held each other.

"It would be our secret, Mom, just you and me. I love you, you know, I love you in many ways, this would just be a new way for us to love each other," he murmured as his hips moved closer, now pressing his hardness against me.

I couldn't speak, I couldn't say anything, all I could do was take his hand and move it to my breast as I thought my heart underneath would explode.

His fingers began to flex over my thumping heart as I closed my eyes and felt a man fondling my breast. That's how it felt. And, yes, I was enjoying it. Enjoying it very much.

"Your breast feels wonderful," I heard him whisper. I was beginning to regret wearing the flannel gown as my heart rate quickened and I felt my juices gather below for the first time in a long time.

"Your nipple really gets hard, it's nice," he said as he nibbled my ear. All I could think of was his lips on my nipple nibbling their hardness. I lifted my hips up and pulled the hem up, needing two tries to get it up near my waist. Yes, I knew, I knew what I was doing. I wanted his hands directly on me, I wanted his lips sucking my nipples.

I took his hand and led it under onto my bareness as his fingers rolled my solid nipple between them so seductively. Yes, I was being seduced. But I wanted it. Oh, I so wanted it. I just didn't want to admit it.

I pulled the nightgown up more, now above my breasts as he began to move his head down. I knew what I wanted, I took my throbbing nipple in hand and led it up. Then I felt it being wetly sucked into his mouth. I thought my heart would stop.

Then, I just did it. I didn't even want to think about it before I just did it. I reached down and there it was, hard, long, thick in my hand. It filled my hand.

He laid there softly sucking as I held his cock, not wanting to squeeze or move my hand in any way. Just to hold it. That was enough.

The sucking continued and, without thinking, my thumb began to move over the crown of his cock, sensing a slippery wetness there which I knew I was causing.

Did I feel devilish and naughty? Oh, did I ever. I am human, that I was knowing well enough as his tongue circled my nipple while he sucked.

"Andy? Andy, I want you, I want you to make love to me," I whispered even hoping that I couldn't hear my own words.

He never said a word, just slipped off my nipple, gently kissed me and pulled off my silly flannel nightgown and his boxers and moved over between my legs and put that hard, warm cock I'd been holding right where a cock is meant to be, wiped the head up and down, then began pushing.


Chapter 2

I was shaking, I was so nervous as I felt the fat tip part me open and move inside. I knew then there was no turning back, my son was now my lover.

My whole body then relaxed and I felt him move in deeply until our bodies met and pressed tightly together. I felt gloriously full for the first time in many years. Yes, we were kidding earlier but this felt serious, seriously wonderful.

"Oh, Mom, you are so beautiful, mmm," he murmured as he began moving in and out. "Oh, feels so good. Is it good?"

I know he asked me how it felt but I was so overwhelmed that I simply couldn't speak. It took several seconds to get out,"Yes, wonderful."

I had always loved sex ever since the first boy put it inside me. I hate to admit it now but we did it that first time without any protection, truthfully not even thinking about it until it was over. We were lucky and the next day he went and bought condoms and I've loved sex ever since.

How many guys? Well, I now had to add another to the number, didn't I? That brought it to five. No, six. There was that silly time in San Francisco when I basically made myself available to be picked-up. I was on the pill but went ahead and had sex without a condom, something I would never do again, well, present lover excepted.

So, was I taking any chances this time?

At Andy's birth I'd had my tubes tied so that part of my life was now safely behind me. That was not a concern.

What was a concern was how my son might feel in the morning. Was some of this the wine? His and my horniness and loneliness? Simply me being available to him sexually as he made an advance? Was it just sex and no more? That seemed to be the chance I was taking. That this would be changing our relationship forever. Perhaps even give him guilt that he couldn't get over.

This part of the risk, I just didn't know the answer to, if there was risk, emotional risk, then it would become apparent in the future. But, for right now, I was being beautifully made-love-to.

I raised my legs up, locking my ankles behind his back as his hips thrust back and forth, filling me, then emptying me so lusciously as I laid under him.

"It's wonderful, Andy, just wonderful. I love you so much," I moaned as he kissed my neck.

It was wonderful and I was getting closer and closer to what I could tell was going to be a fabulous orgasm. I masturbate nearly every night and it's always pretty good but it's never a real substitute for a man making love to me. This was just so good.

"Oh, yes, just like that, perfect, oh, it feels wonderful, oh, YES, YES, OOH, OOH, uh, mmm," I groaned as a tide of pleasure flowed over me as he pushed hard into me, feeling the throbbing in me as he emptied deeply.

We gripped each other, our lips pressed tightly knowing that this would be our first time together with many more times in our future.

"Mmm, Mom, this was right, the right thing for us, now we both feel better, don't we?" Andy whispered in my ear.

"Yes, you're right, I want us to be like this now, you're right."

We stayed in each other's arms until the daylight began rousing us and we began arousing one another.

His hand was on my breast as I slipped mine down to feel his hardening cock.

"Kind of nice waking up like this. You're giving me ideas, Mom, I hope you know that."

"I knew you'd notice. I wouldn't mind staying in bed a while longer, then I'll make you a nice breakfast."

"I know just the place for what you're holding, like a little morning fun?" he asked me, teasingly.

"Can I do the honors?" I asked, "It's been a while since I've been on top, I remember liking it quite well, especially how deep I can take it inside."

He flopped on his back but his cock surely didn't flop, it was like steel as I got up over him, holding him steady while I lowered down wiggling onto his hardness.

As he slid deeper up into me, that glorious full feeling came flooding back from the night before, just lighting up my whole body as I began scissoring up and down over him as he lovingly played with my breasts.

I moved so I could drop a nipple to his lips which he hungrily took in to suck. He looked so peaceful and happy there, his mouth attached to my breast as we were also attached below in such a new and exiting way.

"Mmm, I love waking up this way. It's been a long, long time. You look happy," I told him as I watched his lips on me.

"MmmHmm," he murmured, keeping my nipple in his mouth as my hips went moving so deliciously over him.

I've always loved sex first thing in the morning and sex with Andy that morning was glorious, we both had climaxes that were quite wonderful and I fixed him a large breakfast as he helped me by standing behind me shielding my breasts from any cooking splatter with his hands.

It was the first breakfast I'd ever had eating with my right hand as my left hand fondled delightedly with a man's cock. It was rather nice, I must say.

We cleaned up the dishes and went to have a shower together and a very lovely part of him scrubbed me clean deep inside, though he did leave a wonderful residue to remember him by as I watched him get dressed after.

"This was wonderful, Mom, I think it was just what we both needed. You look lots happier now, see, I was right after all."

"Well, I'll give you that, it was lovely and, well, I hope we do it again, even soon," I blurted out having had just about the best sex of my lifetime.

"What about Mike, Mom?"

My other son, my older son, Michael. I stood there, still naked, still awash in the wonder of our lovemaking as he asked me about sex with his older brother.

"Um, I guess, I should consider it, after what we've started. Seems only fair and, well, honestly two men being in my life at the same time is pretty exciting. Maybe I'll call him and have him come over," I said as I felt myself moisten.

"Why not have him come over for lunch today, Mom?"

I looked at my clock and it was ten-thirty. I looked back at Andy and he stood there grinning. So, I picked up the phone and got Mike on the line and asked him to come for lunch, there was something I needed to talk with him about. He, of course, agreed and I walked Andy to the door where he kissed his naked mother goodbye, giving me a final, lovely feel.

Now, perhaps you're thinking that I just stayed quite like I was ... naked. Well, I'll have to disappoint you because I did get dressed though I carefully chose the sundress I put on and the underwear beneath it, picking my sheerest, laciest set. Yes, I was offering myself to my oldest son and I was hoping he still felt the way he did the night before.

My boys each have keys to my house, just as I have keys to their places as well, and right before noon, my front door opened and I heard my eldest son call out, "Hi, Mom."

"Hi, Michael, I'm in the kitchen," I called back and he soon came over to the table where I was putting out a plate of sandwiches and gave me a kiss, one that I held for longer than usual.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.