James and Amy Naked in School
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - High-school freshman James Botello finds himself doing The Program in the same week as his girlfriend, Amy Abner. At first it seems like good luck for the couple, who are just about to be able to have sex, but obstructive bureaucracy and the boundary issues of James and Amy's fellow students threaten their good time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   School  

Friday, October 19, 2007

When I went to check on our website, I found out that we had already raised $140, and had people from Santa Fe, Taos, and Rio Rancho wanting to form branches. That was good news, it meant that Amy's newfound fame was helping us.

Since I didn't have to get dressed, I took a leisurely shower and headed to the car. We got to school a few minutes early, and Sam and I went to the cafeteria to get homecoming tickets. Sam went to hang out with Tom, and I proceeded to the office.

Amy was undressing when I walked in. I handed her a ticket and began helping her undo her bra. "Hey, do you want to sleep over tonight?" I asked her.

"I'll ask my parents, but I'm coming to your house before the dance."

"How come?"

"Well, it's a formal dance, so we need to be dressed up."

"but we're not allowed to wear clothes."

"That's where the body paint comes in."

"Oh, I never would have thought of that."

"Aren't you glad you have me around then?"

"Trust me, that's not the only reason." I held her in her arms and we kissed, until Ornelas' harrumphing signaled for us to leave.

We had finished with the 'demonstrations, ' so we separated in the hallway. I went to math class. It turned out that I was a little behind on the work from the last two days, so to catch me up Mrs. Maes had me demonstrate problems on the overhead projector. It didn't help with my math much, but the sight of my dick on the overhead screen gave everyone a good laugh.

English was less eventful, and I soon found myself back in the lunchroom. Not having the opportunity to 'demonstrate' sex had taken a toll on both Amy and me, and we decided to relieve one another. Amy lay on the ground. I straddled her and ran one hand through her hair while I fingered her with the other. I noticed that we were starting to draw an audience. After a few minutes of this, Amy signaled that she was ready, and I slowly lowered my throbbing shaft into her welcoming cunt. I leaned over, and we kissed as I began fucking her. The crowd around us started to cheer and clap as I fucked her harder and harder. Amy was now begging me for more, and I gave it to her. We came at the same time, my cock filling her with my semen even as her body stiffened beneath me.

We stood up, and I noticed Tom among the crowd. I invited us to sit down with us.

"I didn't realize you had this lunch," I said.

"Yeah, it's taken me a while to work up the nerve to talk to you guys."

"So you're going with Sam to homecoming?" Naomi asked.

"Yeah, he just gave me the ticket."

"You guys should hang out with us before the game," Harry suggested.

"I don't know, Sam promised to explain American football to me."

"Besides," I chimed in, "if you come to our house, you get to see me and Amy paint each other."

"Hopefully that's as exciting as what I just saw."

Heather spoke up "So, where exactly are you from?"

"Brighton, it's on the south coast of England."

"And why did you move here?"

"My dad died, and my mum got a job at the university here. She teaches Sociology."

"I'm sorry to hear that," Amy said, and an awkward silence ensued. Tom broke the silence by asking me what had happened to my eye."

"I'm surprised you didn't hear about that already. I got into a fight with this kid named Jeremy Chapin, who was trying to rape Amy in the bathroom."

"He's in my first class," Tom responded, "Monday he asked me if I knew Harry Potter."

"Really?" Heather asked sarcastically.

"Yeah, I honestly couldn't tell if he was having a go or just really, really dense."

"Probably a mixture of both," Amy said, "he's a fucking troglodyte."

We finished our lunch and Amy and I headed for third period.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.