James and Amy Naked in School
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - High-school freshman James Botello finds himself doing The Program in the same week as his girlfriend, Amy Abner. At first it seems like good luck for the couple, who are just about to be able to have sex, but obstructive bureaucracy and the boundary issues of James and Amy's fellow students threaten their good time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   School  

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Amy

Tuesday being a B day, I had gym instead of chorus, which meant that I had to use the boys' locker room. I was immediately struck by the smell of teenage boy. It wasn't James' intoxicatingly masculine scent, but rather a malodorous combination of body spray, sweat, and what James had always described to me as 'ass.' My presence immediately attracted attention. A herd of boys crowded around me, with no teachers or my friends present they were uninhibited in their pawings of me. I looked around for a friendly face, but could find none. For the first time in the week, I was actually scared.

Fighting off panic, I pushed my way through the crowd and out to the gym. It was just my luck that we were playing volleyball that day. The sight of my breasts flopping around as I dived for the ball sure as hell kept the rest of the class entertained. I would have to get some sort of tape for Thursday, or see if I could somehow get out of gym class.

Finally, the coach blew the whistle that signaled for us to hit the showers. This was the part that I'd been dreading. Sure enough, the steam obscured my vision, and I couldn't even see the owners of the hands grabbing me from every direction. One of the hands grabbed me and pulled me into the grasp of a boy. I still couldn't make out his face, but I could feel his hard cock pressing against my thigh. Fortunately, I had soap all over my body and I wriggled free of his grasp. I stumbled out of the shower and into the relative safety of the locker room.

I toweled off and began walking towards class, but my torment wasn't over yet. Roger Langlois returned, this time he wanted to finger me.

"Sorry, buddy, penetration isn't considered a Reasonable Request." I responded. He ended up settling for a handful of my ass, and decided to do a little pinching while he was there. That was definitely not reasonable, and I practically jogged down the hallway to get away from him. Some of the guys at this school were such pigs. I had to wonder why the school district didn't spend more time in sex ed class discussing the concept of boundaries, or, given behavior of the guy in the shower, consent. Maybe I could bring it up at the school board meeting.

When I got to math class, Mrs. Botello gave me another sympathetic look. "You look upset," she said, "do you need to talk to me about anything."

I nodded yes, and suggested that we go somewhere private. She waited until the bell rang and then took me out in the hallway, where I told her everything that had happened.

Her facial expression changed from concern to anger. "I've been afraid of this happening ever since they started The Program here. They're supposed to update the sex ed curriculum to stress safe sex and consent, but the state legislature never got around to it, and now we have ridiculous crap like this happening." She wrote me a note to the office.

I sat down at Mrs. Ornelas' desk and recounted my story to her. When I'd finished she took a copy of the Program Pamphlet from her desk and read from it. "This school takes seriously the potential for sexual assault. If any Program Participant had been assaulted or feels that sexual assault is imminent, they are to inform their classroom teacher immediately. If a sexual assault occurs in the hallways, participants should inform the nearest classroom teacher." She looked up at me, "Next time, I would suggest you read the pamphlet in full before incidents of this nature occur." I tried to keep my anger from showing and made my way back to the classroom. Mrs. Botello was waiting for me, and I told her what had happened.

"Don't worry about it too much, I'll see what we can do for you during my planning bell, and we'll discuss it when you and James are finished this afternoon." Class ended and I made my way through yet another gauntlet of requests towards lunch and James.

James

Knowing that I'd be stripping off at the start of school, I dressed so as to minimize the time required. I was barefoot and wearing a t-shirt and a pair of old gym shorts that didn't require me to undo a belt or zipper. When I'd finished, I helped Amy undo her bra. She turned around and we kissed, my erection poking suggestively at her panties.

Mrs. Ornelas cleared her throat, signaling that it was time to go.

"Good luck," I told Amy, and I headed for math class. It was a good thing I'd taken Geometry in 8th grade, otherwise I'm sure I would have ended up demonstrating angles with my body. As it was, I just sat naked through an Algebra lecture, which was an interesting sensation in and of itself. I concentrated intensively on the work, mainly to keep my mind from straying to sex, resulting in a repeat of yesterday's blue balls.

My hopes were dashed in the hallways between first and second period. A rather chesty junior whom I'd never met before requested to "touch it" and 'it' rather enjoyed the attention. Of course, this only attracted more attention, and I took a couple more requests. One girl wanted to cup my balls, while her friend wanted to touch my nipples; I have no idea why. Anyway, I made it to class on time, and Mr. Rocha again asked if I needed relief. I hadn't explicitly promised Amy I wouldn't ask for relief today, but I figured it was best not to risk it. I just sat down, and nursed my erection through English class.

When I got to the lunchroom, I could immediately tell that Amy's day hadn't gone any better than the last one.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I think I almost got raped in the shower," she replied, "I couldn't see because of the steam and ... yeah."

"Holy shit!" I responded. Now I was mad. "Do you know who did it?"

"No, I couldn't see his face," she responded, "and please don't go looking for trouble on my account."

I agreed, but I still thought somebody needed to teach that asshole a lesson.

On a lighter note, Lucille announced that Amy's letter to the editor had run in today's newspaper, and Harry said that KLUZ would cover the school board meeting.

"That's great," Amy said, cheering up visibly, "I asked people who supported us to show up naked in the letter, so hopefully we'll get a good crowd."

"I can probably get my family to come," I said, "what about the rest of you?"

"My family will probably be up for it, but I won't" Martin replied, "doing this is bad enough."

"Same here," Naomi said, "I've had it up to hear with all the pervs in this school."

"You wouldn't get as much attention in a big group of people," I responded.

Naomi thought for a moment, "True, I'll think it over tonight."

"I'll go with you," Glenn volunteered, it'll give me practice for my turn in The Program."

"I might be able to get a few of my friends out," Luis said.

Heather had an idea. "Hey, maybe I could get some of the girls from the cheerleading squad out."

"My mom will love that!" Harry responded, and we all laughed.

Amy

James escorted me to history class. With his arm around me, I felt a lot safer, even if I did have to take another request from some weirdo who wanted to suck my tits. I decided to sit next to him in history class. I usually kept my distance, because I thought sitting next to one another was distracting, but today I felt like I needed him beside me.

Today's lecture was on the Peloponnesian War. Fortunately for us, there was no educationally valuable connection between the Delian League and public nudity, or we would surely have been called up to give a demonstration. According to my Dad, Mrs. Guess had been a big proponent of The Program when it first got started.

We were less lucky in biology. Ms. Moses had us sit on a table at the front of the class, while she discussed various parts of our anatomy. I was surprised that she would be so bold. Ms. Moses was one of the youngest and least experienced teachers in the school. She had just graduated from college last year, and this was her first semester teaching. To top it all off, she was evidently quite good looking, endowed with ample breasts that she chose to accentuate with a rotating selection of turtleneck sweaters that she usually wore over pencil skirts, and accentuated with glasses and a somewhat breathy voice. The net effect was to provide the male half of the class with a strong incentive to pay attention, although I doubt any of them paid much attention to the lesson. Ms. Moses had already had to send several boys to the office for making crude remarks, and even James admitted to fantasizing about her.

Apparently he was doing it again today, although I liked to think that his erection was related to me. The most likely culprit, admittedly, was the rest of the class, which Ms. Moses had invited to come up and get more closely acquainted with our bodies and ask us or her any questions they might have. Most of the class lined up to examine the student of the opposite sex, although one guy asked James how it felt to be circumcised, and a girl asked me about the loss of my hymen. I explained that the hymen could be broken through a number of activities such as exercise or using a tampon, although I didn't explain that mine had been lost to a hairbrush shortly after I met James. The examinations went on for the rest of the period, and I have to confess that I was as turned on as James by the end of it.

The bell finally rang and we headed out to James' parents' car, not even bothering to get dressed. When we got to the car, Mrs. Botello was waiting for us with a smile on her face. "I've figured out the solution to your problem," she said.

"Really?" I asked. This was too good to be true.

Mr. Botello and Ms. Moses joined her. Mrs. Botello began speaking. "There's an often-overlooked proviso in the Program Rules that states that Participants can be asked to provide educational assistance to other classes, which basically means that we can ask the two of you to provide demonstrations for sex-ed to my husband's first-period class."

"What kind of demonstrations?" I asked, hoping that this might also provide a way out of my relief problem.

Ms. Moses answered, "Basically, you'll be demonstrating various sexual activities, and the proper protective measures. You'll be doing the same thing in my class."

"Well," I said, "I guess that means we'd better start practicing."

James

I couldn't believe how eager Amy was! When we got home, she practically ran upstairs and jumped onto my bed, spreading her legs to show me her dripping-wet cunt. I climbed into bed with her and began kissing her passionatel-y as my fingers found her moist lips. Amy moaned with pleasure. I kept going until she whispered "I'm ready" in my ear. Then I carefully guided my cock into her waiting body and began grinding against her pubis.

"I'm not going to last long," I grunted.

"Me neither," she replied.

We came almost in unison, my penis filling her with the days pent up cum as her body tightened around me.

We pulled apart and lay next to one another for a few minutes. Amy was the first to break the silence. "That was incredible."

"Yeah," I agreed.

She giggled, "I just remembered, I forgot to bring any clothes with me."

"That's ok," I responded, "Mom and Dad wanted us to do some outreach anyway."

"I think we're both going to need showers before we go anywhere though," she said.

"Why don't we take them together?" I suggested.

"If it's all the same to you, I've had enough mixing of showers and sex to last me a lifetime," she responded.

"Well, then, ladies first" I said, and she proceeded down the hall to the bathroom I shared with Sam. I met Mom in the hallway.

"Amy seems up for some outreach," I said.

"Excellent, I was thinking we could go to the park and then get Mexican food."

"Sounds great"

"In fact, I was thinking your father and I could go nude as well, for moral support."

That didn't sound so great. "Why don't you save the moral support for tomorrow. Amy's going to try to get the school board to let girls ask for relief, and she's asking her supporters to show up nude."

Mom nodded, "I saw the letter she wrote in the paper. Amy's quite the writer."

Just then, Amy herself appeared, wrapped in a towel, and I took her place in the shower. I paid special attention to my dick, which was still covered in a combination of Amy's juices and my cum, and the soles of my feet, which had acquired a great deal of dirt from the poorly swept floors.

When I finished in the shower, I headed out to the kitchen, where my family and Amy were waiting. I noticed that Sam had decided to join us in the nude. I grabbed a Frisbee from the garage and we walked towards Huntley Park. We stopped briefly to chat with our neighbors, Mr. and Mrs. Barr. Mrs. Barr discussed pies with Mom, while her husband tried not to giggle at the sight of Amy, Sam and I. He'd probably never expected to see us like this when we were little kids and he used to give us Werther's Originals.

Then we met Henry Carillo. Mom and Dad obliviously discussed college plans with him while Sam tried to casually hide his recently acquired erection behind the Frisbee. Sam had a crush on Henry, but hadn't worked up the nerve to tell anyone but me about it. I knew I needed to come to the rescue. "We'd probably better hurry if we want to have much time at the park," I said. Mom and Dad looked annoyed, they probably thought I was being rude, but they excused Henry and we headed on our merry way.

We got to the park and Amy, Sam, and I played Frisbee while Mom and Dad took a walk around the perimeter of the park. They always enjoy that trail in the fall when the leaves turn. Distracted a little by Amy's chest, I threw the Frisbee wide, and it landed in the path of a little boy. He walked over and handed it to me.

"You're naked," he noted.

"Why, yes, I am," I responded.

"How come?"

"It's a project for school."

Just then, the boy's mother walked up. She didn't look happy. "Come here," she barked at the boy. Turning to me she said "You must be in that Naked in School thing, I saw something about it on the news. Thank God they don't have it in Rio Rancho."

I excused myself and returned with the Frisbee to where Amy and Sam were. We kept playing until it got too dark to see, then we headed for the restaurant. They seated us near the window, possibly in a bid for free publicity. It did get noticeably more crowded after we sat down. I ordered a burrito with green chile and Amy had a taco salad. After dinner, I held Amy's hand as we walked home, and got Sam to drive her home. I walked her up to her door, and, corny as it sounds, kissed her goodnight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.