Valerie - Cover

Valerie

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Temptation and desire lead to a secret liaison between a man and his wife's best friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I wasn't given much time for thought as I heard the front door and I quickly replaced all the articles in Jan's bag. I was greeted with enthusiasm (and vice versa) by Jan and Vonnie who had had a good day house hunting and had clearly made a decision.

"I know the one I want," enthused Vonnie.

"It's the one I'd choose if we weren't settled here," bubbled Jan.

"I know, it's perfect, even within walking distance of here, if you like a little exercise," Vonnie responded whilst giving me a sly wink.

"Well you'll just have to persuade Henry, not me," I chuckled.

"True, but it has the big garden he's always wanted and loads of fishing around here to get him out from under my feet," she replied looking as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

"Handy for Mum too," enthused Jan.

"Yep though she'll need Dad to give her a lift assuming she can drag him away from his golf," Vonnie giggled.

The rest of the day was quite relaxing, although my mental agitation never quite went away. I was beginning to realise just how hypocritical I was being over my exploits and my suspicions about Jan and I did suspect I knew what was going on. It was Jan trying to get this promotion by offering a small favour on the side. I did have my doubts about Jan being able to cope with the guilt as well as keeping a secret from me, something she wasn't very good at to begin with.

Still, the interview was tomorrow, so by the time I got back after taking Vonnie to her Mum's I'd probably be able to tell from the way she acted ... well, I thought so at least. I did sneak off a text to Sue, the vicar's wife, letting her know that I'd probably be busy on family business and got an 'OK' in reply along with a smiley face icon.

That night Jan was clearly agitated, but put it down to nerves about the interview when I asked.

"You'll get it fine, you're more than qualified," I said as I cuddled her in.

"Yes, but I'm not the only one," she sighed. "And I so want this."

"Then just go for it, you'll be fine, just focus on giving the interviewer what he expects," I replied.

"Yes, well, he's a young fool who has a roving eye and thinks he knows how the business works, even if he's a tad ignorant of the real world," she moaned.

"Just flash your cleavage," I chuckled. "He'll be mesmerised."

"If I thought that's all it would take I would, as it is I need my sleep and I need to sort out my game plan, so please, just cuddle me and not distract me, John," she begged.

That more or less confirmed my suspicions about Jan having thoughts about offering a sexual service to get the job. Fortunately I also knew from chatting to Jan that it would likely be a one off if she did as the guy rarely visited the store unless there was trouble or interviews as he was Human Resources and they were based somewhere in the Midlands. I also suspected that was why the interview was being held in a hotel, I just hoped Jan would either refuse or manage to deal with the fallout of what she planned; I had my doubts, but hoped I was wrong.

The morning came swiftly enough and Jan for once was ahead of me in the shower and so I luxuriated in the bed, waiting for her to finish, hoping also that my bladder wouldn't explode as the sound of running water from the shower wasn't helping. Finally though, Jan came back into the bedroom and began the process only known to her of fixing her face with make-up designed it seemed to look like she wasn't wearing any. I nipped into the loo, had a quick shower and dressed casually if smartly. Veronica, Jan and Vonnie's Mum didn't like the scruffy look and I really didn't need the moody woman to start on me, particularly as I'd be there with Vonnie which felt a tad odd, but not odd enough to stop me from going or changing my plans.

Once downstairs I ran into Vonnie who was at our PC sorting out her e-mails I thought.

"Need another favour, David," she asked.

"If it's not too awkward, sure," I chuckled.

"Need you to take me to the station directly from Mum's if that's OK. I need some paperwork sorted to do with finances for Henry," she said with a smile.

"Not a problem,"

"Thanks John, you're a good man," she replied.

"I try," I chuckled then turned to give Jan a wolf whistle as she came down in her interview 'power suit', something she hadn't worn for years yet still fitted fine and which made her look delectable.

"Hubba hubba," I murmured before giving her a gentle peck on the lips so as not to muss up her makeup.

"Thank you both," Jan beamed. "I know I'm way too early but needed the ego boost you just gave me."

"If it were me you'd get the job just by turning up dressed like that," I chuckled.

"You're a little biased, but thank you, John," she replied.

"He's right, you look good, sis," Vonnie added.

"Aw thanks," Jan said and gave her a hug.

Breakfast and the clear up was completed and Vonnie nipped up to have a shower and prepare herself to visit Veronica as Jan and I chatted about a myriad of things mostly not to do with the interview.

Finally though we bade Jan goodbye and drove off to the other side of town to an exclusive gated community where Veronica and her husband, Phil, lived.

The house itself was impressive and far too big for the two of them but as Phil is a director on the board of several companies and pretty much loaded, they can afford to live where they damned well want. Oddly enough Phil and I get on great as I will often pop round to fix stuff for him free of charge and he thinks my job is probably a lot more fun than his, although he does spend a lot of time playing golf, an activity I simply 'don't get' but he assures me he sorts out more on the golf course than in the boardroom. Veronica though...

We remain cordial, I guess, I get the feeling she thinks Jan married beneath her to a workshop fitter no less and is convinced I force her to work in ASDA to supplement my income. Just a feeling reinforced by her praising of Vonnie's husband Henry at any chance she gets as he's a manager, though not for much longer. It doesn't matter that Jan and I have a happy life that our kids are doing great, or that Henry bores Vonnie to tears at times. I'm working class and that's it as far as Veronica sees things.

"Hi Mum," Vonnie called out in greeting as Veronica stepped out to greet us in turn.

"Hello Yvonne, you're looking well," she was greeted in return. "It's good of you to bring her, John."

"No problem, Mum," I returned, watching and seeing the slight wince as I was familiar with her.

I am occasionally taken to task by Jan for baiting her prim and proper Mum by being too familiar with her. According to Jan she isn't used to it, but, to me it's a game where both Veronica and I spend the day scoring points off each other by masking abuse under a veneer of politeness. I get the feeling at times she enjoys it as much as I do as she can be very deadly with a politely worded comment that can be seen as a platitude or a vicious barb depending on your point of view. I get even with the earthy humour routine which cracks Phil up and frequently forces Vonnie and Jan to hide a smile or outright laugh of their own, whilst their Mum tries to hide her squeamishness at my language and humour.

"Still driving the same car I see," came back the retort.

"Yes, it's never let me down so I'm loathe to change it for something different," I replied with a friendly smile, almost guaranteed to get her goat as she changes cars every couple of years whether she needs to or not.

"Hmmm, well sometimes the same old thing simply gets old on you," came back a cryptic reply.

"I can see that I guess," I replied wondering what she was getting at.

"You haven't had your car that long Mum," chided Vonnie.

"No, but sometimes you just get a little tired of the same old ride and wonder if a sportier model might be worth a try," Veronica replied, looking directly at me whilst I wondered if this was a hint or not.

Veronica, for all she doesn't look her age, is in her early sixties and whilst she cannot pass for a forty year old, she could certainly fool the average viewer into thinking mid-fifties, more from good genes and a life of leisure, though admittedly both Vonnie and Jan take after her with a petite figure, small boobs and a certain je ne sais quoi as the French describe a woman who has something to attract a man with.

As it is I sat politely and listened whilst Veronica and Vonnie did the female equivalent of putting the world to rights without beer and sport in the equation. A lot of men may have viewed it as gossip, but having seen how men gossip, it didn't bore me at all.

I was drawn into the conversation when Jan or my kids were mentioned, but mostly sat quiet and enjoyed two good looking ladies chat the morning away.

Finally though Vonnie had to go and I was surprised that Veronica asked if she could at least come with us to the station. I initially thought it was to carry on the conversation and in some respects I was right, but then realised that Veronica had manoeuvred me to a position where I was obliged to take her home and after a few odd hints wondered where this might lead.

We saw Vonnie off through the barriers and I escorted Veronica back to the car. Once in the car I drove off in silence for a few minutes, a pensive silence that became more obvious as the minutes went by.

"Tell me, John. How are you and Jan doing these days?" Veronica asked.

"Fine, she's hoping for this promotion and our home life has never been better," I carefully replied.

"That's good. I know I was critical of your prospects and for that I apologise. You've both clearly been good for each other," she responded.

"I think we both knew that we were right for each other," I said.

"Seems so. I only wanted what I thought was best for her, not what was actually best," she said pensively.

"Well, no one can predict the future," I chuckled.

"True, though I now wish we weren't quite so careful around each other in the way we act."

"I thought you enjoyed the verbal sparring?" I questioned.

"Once perhaps, but now I just wish we were friendlier," she replied. "A lot friendlier..." as she placed a hand carefully on my upper thigh.

"Being too friendly has risks," I said carefully.

"Only if it's seen to be questioned," came the rejoinder.

"I'm not averse to becoming closer ... friends. But do have to wonder just why this change has come about?" I asked.

"Phil is no longer the ... man he was, curling up with a good book is as far as certain bedtime activities go. No one else I know male-wise attracts me ... friendship-wise," she said carefully.

"I thought you liked Henry," I replied.

"He's done well for himself and Yvonne, but he's no ... man as it were."

"No, if it comes to being a man, I can think of better choices," I replied.

"As can I," Veronica added with a slight smile.

"Still becoming friendlier could be risky," I added.

"Only if we're caught being friendly,"

"True and I've often wondered what being 'friendly' with you might be like," I confessed.

"Believe it or not, I've wondered the same since we first met," she replied with a smile.

"You hid it well," I chuckled.

"Yes, well hinting that I'd like to bed my prospective son-in-law would have been a bit obvious and I didn't want Jan to think or suspect I might be interested," Veronica replied, letting the cat out of the bag entirely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.