Valerie
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Temptation and desire lead to a secret liaison between a man and his wife's best friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Dinner was a merry affair with Bonnie giving us the news about her promotion and getting our fulsome congratulations.

"Mum and Dad have even agreed to let me store my stuff temporarily at their place till I can get it shipped," she remarked.

"Won't that cause a problem if they actually move before you can do that?" Jan asked.

"It might," Vonnie replied for Bonnie. "But I was hoping if that was the case you two could help out."

"Of course," replied Jan, after glancing at me and getting my nod.

"Problem solved then," replied Bonnie with a grin.

After that we simply watched a DVD and enjoyed a few beers, even Henry seemed relaxed, until it was bed time.

Once in bed I drew Jan to me and began to kiss her in the sensitive places on her neck and shoulders that I knew drove her towards the heights of passion.

"Ooh, you naughty man," she breathed softly, with a smile playing on her lips.

"Well, you did put me on a promise," I chuckled.

"Me and my big mouth," giggled Jan as her hands wandered down to grasp my erection.

"It's a pretty mouth," I replied kissing her lips.

"Oh, I love you so much, John. I don't know what I'd do without you," she purred as her head descended and her lips parted round my glans.

"Oh, you'll find it hard to be rid of me," I gasped as her tongue swirled over the head and shaft of my penis, driving me wild with desire for my lovely wife.

Afterwards we cuddled in the afterglow, having ridden Jan to exhaustion and making her throat a tad sore from her vocalisations.

"I have my interview for that job when I get back to work," she murmured.

"I have every confidence in you," I replied, stroking her soft hair.

"Competition will be fierce," she said.

"So long as you know you did your best no matter the outcome, you can be proud of yourself," I said, squeezing her gently.

"Oh, I'll definitely do all I can, I want it so much as it will be a good opportunity to prove to myself how well I can do," she said.

"Well, I'll cheer you on every step of the way," I said, feeling my cock beginning to stir again.

"Mmmm, that's good to know," she replied and then gasped as I rolled on top of her.

"Well, you're good to know too," I said with a wink. "Biblically that is."

"Oh, John!" she moaned as I slid into her tight pussy once more and began powerful thrusts as my ardour grew. "You'll have me sorry and sore tomorrow."

"I doubt looking back you'll be sorry," I chuckled, feeling her hips begin to counterthrust.

"Oh, God, no. I could never be sorry about this, my wonderful love," she moaned, as once again we danced the oldest dance of all and her moans soon turned to loud cries of delight.

I was up early the following morning to sort out a couple of emails to my Lady friends, checking schedules and availability and the like. I also put on a load of washing that had been forgotten in the merriment of our gathering last night.

I was soon disturbed by Bonnie who came down wearing a thin robe that clung to her shapely body as she sorted herself out a hot drink from the freshly boiled kettle.

"You're up early," I greeted her with a smile as I admired her body.

"Got an early train to catch and some chores to sort out before work tomorrow," she yawned back at me.

"Well, it was an absolute pleasure seeing you," I said.

"For me too, sort of a dream come true, Uncle John," she replied, running her tongue seductively over her top lip.

"Glad I was part of it," I chuckled.

"Me too, though if you've the time..." she said and allowed her robe to fall open revealing her naked body.

Having heard no one else moving around, I swiftly moved over to where she stood and dropped to my knees and slid my tongue into her dark blonde bush, seeking out the gates of paradise. Using my thumbs to part her labia, I was soon tasting her nectar of desire as I swirled my tongue over her clitoris and entrance, lapping up her tart juices and making her moan in pleasure. Keeping my tongue on her clitoris, I slipped a thumb up into her pussy and then a juice covered finger into her back passage and rocked them back and forth into her body.

Soon enough her legs began trembling and with a strangled gasp she orgasmed to my ministrations, her eyes glazing over and her mouth hanging slack.

I stood and held her for a moment as she pulled herself together.

"Oh, Uncle John, that was wonderful," she finally moaned.

"My pleasure," I replied and then broke apart as I heard someone on the stairs.

Bonnie swiftly tied up her robe as I went to the sink and washed my hands and face using the liquid soap we had there. I had just finished off when Vonnie padded into the kitchen, greeting us both merrily.

"House hunting again?" I asked her, after saying good morning.

"Yes, although this is the last lot and Henry has to go to work tomorrow, although I'm stopping tonight and visiting Mum," she replied.

"Will you be OK getting there, only Jan's at work Thursday and has that interview too," I replied.

"Was hoping you'd give me a lift there ... and perhaps stay a while and give me a lift back," she pleaded fluttering her eyelashes at me.

"We'll see, I might have a message to run," I replied, thinking of Sue, the vicar's wife. Not that I had a problem with my mother-in-law, just Sue was likely to be far more entertaining ... as was Vonnie come to that.

"I'm going for a shower," Bonnie said breaking into a little daydream I had of my mother-in-law, Veronica, dropping her prudish manner and letting me seduce her.

"Well, a lift there and back would suffice, please John," Vonnie said with a smile as Bonnie left the room.

As soon as Bonnie was gone and we heard her on the stairs Vonnie was in my arms.

"Oh, you had me so turned on last night. Listening to you and Jan going at it and wishing it were me," she giggled as her hand snaked around my erection.

"You could always have slipped in and joined in," I joked.

"Hah! Jan would have gone mental if I did that," said Vonnie with a small shudder.

"True, but would have been funny, if only to see her face," I chuckled.

"Not a sight I'd ever wish to see," giggled Vonnie. "Even if I were remotely tempted."

Feeling very horny myself from what Bonnie and I had got up to, although not getting off, I pulled Vonnie up onto the counter and pulled her robe open and let her guide me into her hot, wet, tight pussy.

"Oh, that's what I so wanted," she moaned as within a few strokes I had her almost biting down on my shoulder as waves of pleasure washed over her body from my penetration.

"Well, soon enough, if you're careful, it will be more easily available," I groaned as my own lust for Vonnie began to propel me towards my own climax.

"Yes, it's why I'm encouraging Henry," she gasped as a series of small orgasms caused her pussy to clamp down on my thrusting cock.

"Mmmm! Hot sister-in-law on demand," I moaned.

"Well, I do need to make up for missed opportunities, John ... oh my God! Oh yessssss!" she moaned as she finally went fully over the top, which I took as my cue to unleash a torrent of my fertile seed within her welcoming depths.

"So good, my lovely Vonnie," I whispered in her ear.

"So, so good," she replied as we broke apart, hearing Bonnie leave the shower. Vonnie headed upstairs to grab it next, whilst I used a scented kitchen wipe to remove a few spots of white slimy evidence and an air freshener to mask the smell of woman in heat.

The showering of the families occupied the next hour and other than a blushing Jan avoiding my grasping hands as her towel slipped off her still damp body when she came back into the bedroom after her own shower.

"God, you're insatiable these days, but we have things to do, my love," she giggled as her scented body evaded my grasp.

"I know, but you look so delectable," I chuckled as I started pulling my clothes on and planned for a boring day at the local garage.

At the garage I booked the car in and decided that if I was going to have to wait, I'd be better off doing it at home whilst waiting for a phone call rather than in their waiting room, which frankly was not that pleasant a place. Still, it did come as a surprise when I was hailed as I came out of the door.

"Hello John, fancy seeing you here," came the dulcet Irish tones of Wendy, my boss's personal assistant.

"Oh, hi Wendy, not at work today?" I replied with a smile and an instant stiffening below my belt.

"Day off, I needed to sort out a few financial bits at the building society," she said as she came up and gave me a hug. "What are you doing?"

"Dropping the car off for a service and MOT," I replied. "Otherwise at a loose end for the next few hours."

"Well, I'm finished here now, so if you want we could grab a coffee ... at my place," she said with a wink and a cheeky grin.

"Wouldn't mind seeing your place again," I chuckled, taking in her figure, bottle blonde white hair and remembering the hidden delights beneath her clothing.

"Sounds like a plan," she giggled.

We walked to the car park and took off to the estate where Wendy lived and went inside.

"Still no problems with the shower?" I asked.

"No, none. Well, other than it being a bone of contention between my man and me. He still can't believe that I managed it. Not that I'll ever tell him what really happened," she giggled.

"Well, your secret's safe with me always," I chuckled in return as she came into my arms.

"Oh, you lovely man and I did so enjoy our other secret too," she sighed before our lips met and our tongues entwined.

"As did I," I replied as the kiss ended and my erection became almost painful, restricted as it was in my underwear.

"Oho! What can I feel?" Wendy giggled as her hand clasped my cock.

"Something for you, should you want it," I replied with a twinkle in my eye.

"Oh, I want all right. Haven't stopped thinking about it since the last time," she said.

"Are you safe?" I asked.

"Probably, but that's my problem not yours, John and it would never come back to haunt you, I promise," she replied.

"Just don't want to cause my lovely friend problems," I said before kissing her again.

"Just come upstairs and we'll see if there are any problems," she chuckled and led me by the hand up to the bedroom where we'd made love the last time.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.