Valerie
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Temptation and desire lead to a secret liaison between a man and his wife's best friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I pressed the play button wondering what now.

"Hi John, this is Alice. We 'met' at Gemma and Ted's barbecue. I spoke to your good lady in ASDA a few minutes ago and she said you may be able to help me with a problem I have with my dishwasher. Give me a call on XXXXXXXXXXX if you could, please."

I did remember Alice quite well, we'd enjoyed a surreptitious fuck at the barbecue and had promised to catch up with each other if we were free. I guessed Alice on seeing Jan had found out I was free this day and had come up with a way to get me to call.

I had left Sue's feeling on top of the world but also quite drained, though judging from what my cock was now telling me not nearly drained enough. I also knew that Jan would not be home for at least another four hours, so, assuming that Alice's hubby was also not home then 'game on' as it were.

I hit the last number redial on the phone and didn't have to wait long.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Alice, John here. Just noticed your message. How can I help you?"

"Well ... my dishwasher isn't working properly, so I was hoping you could pop round and have a look, Jan says you're good with machinery and other things."

"No problem Alice. If I could have your address, I'll pop in soon."

"Was hoping you'd say that," Alice almost purred.

"I can even look at the dishwasher too," I chuckled.

"If you have time," Alice giggled and gave me the address.

I made sure that I popped a slow cooker meal on the go before leaving the house with my toolkit, appearances had to be maintained after all.

Alice lived on the other side of town in an anonymous council estate, though it did look as if she'd purchased the house she lived in. I rolled my toolbox up to the door, knocked and was let in immediately by a beaming Alice.

"God, it's good to see you John," she said, giving me a kiss on the cheek as soon as the door was closed.

"Good to see you too, Alice. Now is there a problem with the dishwasher?"

"Yes, but it's self-inflicted," giggled Alice. "I sort of removed the fuse and my hubby told me to get someone in as he talks DIY but doesn't like to get his hands dirty. I was then going to call Gemma, but ran into Jan first."

"Lucky me," I chuckled.

"Well, hopefully we'll both get lucky."

I leaned in to kiss Alice and our tongues entwined as our arms wrapped around each other.

"Mmmm, been thinking about this since we last met," sighed Alice when we parted for breath.

"Was fun, wasn't it?" I chuckled.

"Oh yes, I never expected that to happen."

"And it's going to happen again."

"Good, follow me."

Alice led me upstairs to a small room at the back of the house with a single bed, a kids room I guessed by the décor. Once inside we kissed again and ran our hands over each other's body, simply delighting in touching another person of the opposite sex, albeit one we were definitely not supposed to be alone with.

"God, I still can't believe that you wanted me," sighed Alice as I kissed her neck and moved up to her cheek as we stood by the bed.

"You're a damned sexy lady, why wouldn't I want you?"

"Oh you know, just size ... as compared to Jan."

Alice is a big girl carrying more than a few extra pounds. She's around about a UK size 18, but it's all in the right places if in excess. She has a pretty face and a lovely smile which is very attractive and she kind of exudes sexuality. But, like a lot of women, has issues about body shape and hence desirability.

I took her hand and guided it down to my erection.

"Hint, hint," I chuckled. "He doesn't lie. You're very attractive in different ways."

"Mmmm, does my ego good to hear you say things like that John."

I slipped my hands under Alice's top and began to caress her as she took the time to undo my shirt and plant kisses on the exposed skin.

"Ooh, you have muscles," she said with a grin.

"Work ones yes, not gym ones," I replied as I drew Alice's top over her head to expose her magnificent EE breasts which were threatening to overwhelm her bra.

She reached around behind herself to undo her bra and allowed them to spring free, before dropping down onto the bed taking me with her.

My mouth descended to her large nipples and began to kiss, nip and roll my tongue around them, making Alice hiss in delight at my ministrations.

"God that feels so good!" she moaned. Her arms wrapped around me to draw me closer still.

I slipped one of my hands down and undid the drawstring on her leggings and moved under it to probe further. Soft silken panties met my probing fingers and I ran them over her mound, tracing the outline of her vulva and nether lips.

Alice had in the meantime undone my belt and loosened my pants and had gone straight for gold as it were by slipping her hand into my underwear and had grasped my cock and was gently squeezing it.

"Mmmm, hard," she sighed.

Leaving her magnificent breasts for the moment I sat up and drew her leggings down, taking her panties with them, to reveal a beautiful shaven mound, glistening slightly in her excitement.

I planted kisses down her soft tummy, past her wide hips and snaked my tongue into the valley of her nether lips and tasted her. Alice moaned in delight as her legs parted wider to grant me full access. I slipped my arms under her chunky thighs and grasped her hips whilst my tongue traced complex swirling patterns over her pronounced clit and down to her entrance. There I stiffened the tip and slid it in as far as I could before repeating the pattern.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!!!!" moaned Alice as I quickly took her over the edge, such was her sheer horniness.

I slipped up to kiss her as she looked dazedly at me.

"Ready for the main event?" I chuckled.

"Oh yes, oh please John!" she moaned.

I clambered over her thighs and positioned myself at the entrance of delights and thrust powerfully forward into Alice.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.