Valerie
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Temptation and desire lead to a secret liaison between a man and his wife's best friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Wednesday at work was different, different team, different workers and a different attitude towards the job priorities. That said though everything got done properly and I picked up a good few tips on dealing with various faults that had been causing the occasional issue for my regular shift and passed on a few tips of my own to the guys on the alternate shift.

I did have a chance to chat to Wendy, the boss's PA, during my lunch-break and we flirted harmlessly over our sandwiches.

"Such a pity you're working over the weekends at the moment," she said with a smile in here lovely Irish accent.

"Such is life," I said with a smile. "Besides, you're probably as fertile as hell at the moment."

"Aye, I am," she giggled. "But you could have me if you popped in."

"Temptress," I chuckled.

"Certainly am, John," she giggled. "But you're right; it's not really an option. Though I'm as horny as hell."

"One day soon though," I said reminiscing.

"Aye, one day soon," she replied "Gotta go now, no rest for the wicked."

"Bye Wendy," I bade her. "Take care."

"Bye John, you too," she said as she left.

Once she'd gone I got my phone out and texted Sue Brashwell to see if she wanted to have a 'chat' on Thursday.

I had my reply almost immediately.

'Vicar out playing golf from 10am can fit you in for a couple of hours from then ;-)'

'Game on, ' I thought.

The rest of the day went quickly and I returned home in good spirits to prepare an evening's meal for myself and Jan, who was not due in for a couple of hours yet.

I did notice Jean in the garden so popped out for a chat.

"Hi Jean," I greeted her.

"Oh hi John, how are you?" she replied.

"Not bad," I returned. "How's you?"

"Bored," she replied.

"Can't have that," I chuckled. "No telling what mischief you might get up too, or might get up you."

"Oh I wish John," she replied with a lovely blush. "But hubby's home and might miss me."

"You could always wander up to that gap in the fence near the shed and see what can be seen there," I replied with a wink. "You can see your door from there, but no one can see all of you."

"Naughty man!" giggled Jean, glancing up and down the garden.

I wandered up my garden past the shed and saw that the gap was still there, a minute later Jean appeared next to it and got down on her knees as if weeding. Slipping down on my knees I slipped through the gap and started caressing Jean's lovely rounded backside with my palms over the top of her skirt.

"Mmmm... ," was all I heard from Jean's lips as I started to raise her skirt ever higher, exposing her upper thighs to my lustful gaze.

Soon I had Jean's rear fully exposed to my eyes and began to caress her still hidden mound with my fingers, making her twitch with both anticipation and pleasure.

"God you're so good at that," she moaned whilst still keeping an eye on her back door.

"Glad you're enjoying it," I replied softly as I hooked my fingers into her panties and drew them down and off her legs leaving her exposed fully to my view.

Jean parted her legs and I slipped my trousers and underwear down and placed the tip of my cock at her entrance, feeling both heat and wetness. Grasping her hips I slowly pushed my cock into her feeling a slight resistance but increasing lubricity as I got deeper within.

"Oh yes!" murmured Jean.

"God, you feel so good," I moaned softly as I began to thrust into her.

"So do you John," she gasped in return.

I deliberately took my time and reached down to finger Jean's clit as I took pleasure and gave pleasure to my lovely neighbour. Soon she just gasped and clamped down with her pussy as she orgasmed under my ministrations.

"Oh so good!" she moaned. "Oh ... he's watching me from the window!"

"Hopefully he'll think your gardening," I said as I began to pick up the pace.

"Yes." Gasped Jean. "I think so."

I don't know if it was the knowledge of fucking another man's wife in front of him, admittedly without him realising what I was doing, but I felt the cum beginning to boil out of my balls. I grasped Jean's hips and thrust hard and furiously into her until, with a low moan of my own, I blasted my seed in three exquisite spurts into her welcoming depths.

"Naughty man," murmured Jean as I withdrew. "Going to have to walk around a little while and fertilise the garden with your cum."

"Well, you could have said no," I chuckled.

"Saying no to a good seeing to from you is not easy, John," she said as she rose to her feet and gathered her panties. "I love how you make me feel."

"Does feel good," I replied as I pulled my pants up.

"That it does, now you'd best vanish as he's wandered outside now," she replied.

I backed off back through the fence and wandered back down the garden giving a nod to Jean's husband as I did so. Inside I cleaned off and played around on the PC until Jan returned.

We enjoyed our meal and chatted for a while, going over the day's events in our lives.

"Oh yes," giggled Jan. "There're rumours going around that someone on our estate is enjoying the charms of a few of the ladies here."

"Lucky guy," I replied, getting a playful cuff off Jan. "But you know how often these rumours turn out to be just that ... rumours."

"Yep," said Jan. "Like when that Mrs Hepplewhite started that rumour about Lisa Shore."

"Lisa?" I replied.

"Lisa, she lives across the road to us," Jan said.

"Oh yes," I replied. "Didn't know her surname so that threw me a bit. I fixed her washing machine, remember?"

"Yes, but fortunately for you her friend was there. Anyway, supposedly with her hubby away so much she has men friends in every night according to Mrs Hepplewhite," said Jan.

"That's just nasty," I said. "She has her kids there at night."

"Yes, but that's what that old bat does," Jan said as we cleared up.

"Jeez, I hope I never come to her attention," I mused.

"Or me," said Jan. "Even though everyone knows what she's like, they all still listen."

"Lot of people with nothing better to do, I guess," I said.

"Just promise me, John, that if she tells you anything that you take it with a pinch of salt," said Jan.

"I will, though I barely know the woman to speak to," I replied.

"Good," giggled Jan as I decided to chance my luck with her.

We made love for an hour or so that night, but knowing Jan was up early I gave her some respite with my demands and allowed her to drop off in my arms whilst I wondered about the estates rumour mill. I rather doubted the guy in question was me, but I did wonder just what other rumours were going about.

The next day I was up early with Jan to make her breakfast and bid her farewell as she had a full shift at work to contend with. As it was far too early to go around to the vicarage I decided to wash the car and do some people watching of the young mum's taking their kids to school. I was soon joined by Jean at the fence and I mentioned the odd conversation Jan and I had.

"Well, I have heard that Roger, Valerie's hubby, is the stud of the estate from that old bat," said Jean.

I raised an eyebrow at that comment as I knew Roger to be mostly drunk and incapable from Valerie herself.

"Yes, utter bollocks I know," giggled Jean.

"Yep," I chuckled.

"She's just bored, John," said Jean. "Makes stuff up to make herself sound important. But as far as I know, and believe me I hear them all, the truth simply isn't in any of her tales."

"Just glad it's Roger and not me on her hit list," I chuckled.

"Me too," said Jean with a wink as she went back inside.

With the car washed I drove to the local church and parked up outside then wandered around the building to the vicarage which was attached to the building to the rear.

"Hello, John," said a nervously smiling Sue after my knock.

"Hello Sue, OK to come in and chat?" I asked.

"Yes, please come in," she replied.

Once inside we wandered through to the kitchen.

"Coffee, tea?" she asked, her voice trembling slightly and her hands shaking.

"Tea please, milk, no sugar."

Sue went to fill the kettle but her hands were shaking so much she almost dropped it.

"Here let me," I said.

I took the kettle off her and just held her hand before drawing her into a hug.

She smelt lovely, a delicate scent reminding me of a wildflower summer meadow and her body trembled like a leaf in a breeze.

"If you want I'll go," I said.

"No, no ... it's just I've never done anything like this before ... well other than our first time ... I mean I can't believe I'm doing this, but can't get what we did out of my mind," Sue said, snuggling into me.

Sue is a plain faced lady who doesn't dress to suit her body which I know is quite lovely. Even today she was wearing a shapeless dress of a cut which did her no favours at all.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.