Valerie
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Temptation and desire lead to a secret liaison between a man and his wife's best friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The following day I figured would be pretty quiet for me, from a sexual relations with others point of view, as Jan was on a day off. Normally I'd have another day off on the Wednesday but had agreed to work it to cover for a guy on the opposite shift who had a hospital visit; he'd agreed to do my Thursday shift and then I'd do my remaining normal three shifts.

We'd decided to tackle the garden, well, gardens, as we had a lawn and a few bedding plants at the front next to the drive, as well as tidy up the back garden with weeding, trimming back, pond maintenance, mowing, strimming ... well, you get the message.

It was a hot day and I had slathered up with sun cream and had oiled Jan up too, though sadly she refused my attempts to take it a bit further as she said if I started we'd never get anything done, though she was clearly tempted.

Jan, as ever, tackled the weeds; I, as ever, got the mower and strimmer out and got to work. It didn't take too long, about an hour, though I was getting quite sweaty but did enjoy giving the odd wave to Jean, Lisa and Janet as they wandered into view occasionally. Jean stopped me for a quick chat, though with Jan at home, the conversation was as naughty as things got. I did put my phone on silent and surreptitiously enjoyed the odd naughty text coming through from the other ladies in my life, which were returned with gusto.

Eventually having finished the front I joined Jan in the back garden to tackle the small lawn and fishpond there.

"We're going to have to get new bedding plants," Jan told me. "These have seen better days."

"We can go to the Garden Centre when we're done here," I said.

"Don't suppose you could just go John," said Jan, fluttering her eyelids. "I really need to go over my CV and some interview tips online."

"No problem," I replied. "Though I might be a while as I promised Ginny that I'd price up a new cycle for her as her old one is broke. I was going to do it Thursday, but seeing as I'll be in a retail park..."

"That's OK John. Iwasn't planning on doing any more gardening today, but will bed them tomorrow," said Jan. "Good thinking on Ginny's bike. She's been on at me for over a week now."

"Told her it would be an early birthday prezzy," I chuckled.

"Six months early?" said Jan with a grin and a raised eyebrow.

"Well..."

"You know fine well you'll have forgotten within weeks," giggled Jan.

"True, but I have to act the big mean dad," I replied. "It's all part of the contract."

"John, she's had you wrapped around her little finger since the day she was born," said Jan.

"I know," I said with a smile at the memories.

"So just get her the bike and leave the gruff old man stuff to one side, you aren't fooling anyone," said Jan. "Now go, I have work to do."

It didn't take too long to sort out the bedding plants or a bike for a young lady either, mostly because I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted anyway. What I was hoping for was a little 'stress relief' from one of my friends and I knew Gemma was off today as well, though her house was way too close to mine, what with Jan at home as well. Still, Gemma had suggested that if I got free we could meet up in town in one of the multi-story car parks, specifically on the top deck which was normally deserted. I sent Gemma a text and the game was on, so to speak.

Gemma was right, the top deck was deserted, I also placed the car directly under the single security camera too. It could see the car and anyone approaching, but most decidedly not in the car. I then took the opportunity to pull the front seats as far forward as I could leaving as much room in the back as possible and placed the sunscreen in the front windscreen as well as a couple of sunshades on the untinted driver and front passenger door windows. With the rear windows being highly tinted you had to be very, very close to the car to see inside, as I knew from past experience.

Ten minutes later I saw Gemma's car approach and park next to mine. Gemma waved before slipping into the back seat of my car to join me.

"God I hope no one was watching that," she said as our lips met in a passionate kiss.

"I doubt it," I replied. "The camera angle is all wrong and the security here is pretty lax if the local paper is to be believed."

"Still don't want to be caught," Gemma said between kisses that were coming ever more passionate.

"Up to you," I said, I slid a hand under her knee length skirt to probe ever higher.

"Oh God, I want you so much John!" she gasped as my fingers reached her silky panties and began to caress her softly.

"I want you too, but trying to get together with all three shifts isn't proving easy." I said as I slipped my other hand up her T-shirt and sports bra to gently squeeze a nipple.

"Tell me about it ... ohhhh! Don't stop, please don't stop!" Gemma gasped as my ministrations began to have the desired effect.

Our lips locked in a passionate kiss again and Gemma reached down to caress my cock on the outside of my shorts.

"Oh I've been thinking of him every day since that last barbecue," she sighed between kisses.

"I owe you an orgasm or two," I replied chuckling.

"I was just so glad to have you in me," she giggled. "Never done it in the kitchen before."

I undid my belt and unbuttoned my shorts to allow Gemma's hand to slide down to squeeze my cock and run her thumb over the tip, which was heavily coated in pre-cum.

"So big and hard," she sighed. "I've missed him."

"He's missed you, as you can tell," I chuckled in reply.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.