Valerie - Cover

Valerie

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Temptation and desire lead to a secret liaison between a man and his wife's best friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I'd been home for just over an hour when Jan returned from work and we spent the rest of the day sorting out various housework tasks that had been put on hold due to visits and work shifts. Jan was also full of news from work too; apparently there was a chance of promotion, though it would mean longer hours and occasional travel.

"Do you think I should apply John?" she asked. "I have the experience and qualifications, but it's not like we need the extra money."

"Can't hurt to try," I replied. "It could be an interesting challenge for you."

"That's what I thought, but was nervous about you seeing even less of me than you do now," Jan said. "I don't want you to feel neglected."

"It's nice of you to consider me, but it's not a massive increase in hours and besides," I added with a leer. "I seem to still manage to 'take advantage' of you as and when I can."

"True," said Jan, who then had to dart off as I chased her round the room until she let me have my wicked way with her, still in her works uniform.

"You naughty, naughty man," she said after we'd finished. "I'm not sure where all this newfound libido is coming from, but wow, I'm glad you still want me so much."

"Still do," I said with a grin as Jan glanced down to see me already rising to the occasion again.

"Dear God, I'll be sore tomorrow in some important little places," she said with a gasp as I slid into her again.

"So long as you let me, I'll keep trying," I said as I kissed her softly.

"Oh I want, I want! Ooohhh!" she gasped as I took her over the edge ... again.

We slept well that night and had a lie in too. After a late breakfast Jan set off for work with an updated copy of her CV and a covering letter to apply for the supervisor's role. I simply spent some time pottering about on the computer before running the hoover around the house.

About an hour after Jan had left there was a quiet knock at the back door and I let in a smiling Patty.

"I can't believe I'm actually here and contemplating this," she said as I gave her a hug in greeting to which she responded to by a kiss on my cheek.

"Still only hypothetical so far," I said.

"I know, but I'm sick of having to be a 'good girl' when the men in my student group are out there trying to nail every woman in sight, including some of the female lecturers," Patty said with a smile as I ran my fingertips up her T-shirted side.

"Men will be men," I said. "What they don't realise is that it takes two..."

"True," sighed Patty as I gently kissed her neck, making her tense slightly from the feelings invoked.

"No strings Patty," I said. "What happens here, stays here, and what you do at Uni is your business, not mine."

"As with you and your 'private' life, John, I won't ask as curious as I am."

"Probably best, a 'mind your own business' might not go down so well in a moment of intimacy," I replied, making her giggle.

Our lips locked together in a tender passionate kiss as I drew her into my arms. Patty was dressed in jean shorts over leggings and T-shirt, the shorts showing off her long legs to perfection. First impressions with Patty almost always have you thinking she's a bit gangly and awkward. That's mostly because she has a tendency to hunch her shoulders and try to look unobtrusive, a habit I think she picked up at school where for a long time she towered over most of the males in her class never mind the girls. It did mean that I didn't have to stoop to kiss her though and we enjoyed a series of long passionate kisses which were clearly arousing us both.

"Oh God, I can't believe I'm finally getting to have you," gasped Patty as I ran my fingertips up and down her spine before slipping them under the T-shirt.

"Had to be your decision," I said. "I would never have made a move on you."

"Really?" she asked.

"Yes, really," I replied. "You're a friend's daughter. It would have been rude."

"Well, I'm so glad we could discuss a hypothesis," Patty giggled.

She ran her arms up and down my back as we resumed kissing. I slid my own hands inside her T-shirt and softly caressed he upper body, marvelling at the softness of her skin. Our kisses gradually became more and more passionate as our tongues entwined. Patty could now feel the extent of my desire pressing firmly into her abdomen.

"I want you so much," I breathed in her ear as I led her upstairs to our spare room.

"I've wanted you, I think, since that swimming trip we went to about 5 summers ago," giggled Patty. "The one where we had that big water fight and you had Ginny and I swim under your legs a few times."

"Oh yes, I remember," I replied. "That's when I realised I had a couple of young women on my hands rather than young girls."

"I kept trying to brush up against your shorts, but couldn't quite manage it. I don't think I quite knew what to do, but I know my crush on you started then," Patty said as we reached the spare room and both fell onto the bed.

"Well hopefully you'll find out soon just what it is you missed out on," I chuckled.

We began kissing again and this time our hands were a lot more active in removing various items of clothing from each other. I slipped Patty's T-shirt off and then her bra, releasing a lovely set of pert breasts already hardened due to our activities and began to suckle one after the other.

"Oh, that's so nice!" Patty breathed as she in turn had gotten my own shirt off and was running her hands over my muscles as well as probing lower to run a hand over my hardened cock.

I carefully teased Patty's nipples with my teeth, drawing them slightly upwards before releasing them as one of my hands slid down to undo the top button of her jean shorts which were covering a set of leggings. Once undone, I slid the zip down and slipped my hand down the leggings to feel a smoothly shaved pussy and hot wet desire.

"Oh God!" gasped Patty. "Oh I so need, so want this!"

I placed a trail of kisses down from her breasts over her navel to where the leggings started and drew them, the shorts and a tiny little thong down. Having slipped them off I gazed at the lovely young lady laid bare before me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.