Valerie
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Temptation and desire lead to a secret liaison between a man and his wife's best friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

When I awoke, feeling very, very relaxed, the house was quiet so I presumed Jan and Vonnie had gone out again and wondered just how the bank balance was going to look at the end of the month.

Still, I thought, bit silly to complain considering all the fun you've been having as well as the exercise.

I checked my phone, there were the usual messages from Valerie and Gemma, very saucy and fixed upon the one part of my anatomy they'd come to know and love. I sent off a reply to each along the same lines and also a request to let me know when or if they'd be free. I then deleted the messages as well as my sent folder too, can't be too careful after all.

A quick shower and I dressed and went downstairs, I still had a few hours before having to go to work and decided to check my emails and see what could be done for dinner, though I needn't have worried on that account as there was a nice savoury dish for later in the slow cooker. A note from Jan told me that they'd probably not be back until quite late as they'd gone to visit my mother-in-law.

I did notice a message on the answerphone and clicked the button to let it run.

"Hello John. This is Mary Graham from the church crèche. I was wondering if you could pop around this afternoon for a quiet chat about what I saw the other day."

Well, well, well, I thought, the voyeur has broken cover. I wonder what's going to happen now.

I slipped out of the house and drove to the church hall, seeing no cars in the car park. I did take the precaution of parking in ASDA's car park next door, just to avoid any awkward questions though.

The side door was, as ever, locked when I knocked, but I could hear footsteps approaching from inside. The door opened and there stood Mary, who broke into a smile when she saw me. She was dressed in a loose fitting top and form fitting leggings which showed off a very shapely pair of legs. In her forties to be sure, but the kind of woman who will attract glances no matter her age. A sort of timeless beauty, though she probably didn't think of herself as beautiful.

"John! How good of you to come," she said in a 'jolly hockey sticks' gym mistress kind of enthusiasm as she led me into a small office at the rear of the building.

"Well you asked so nicely and I suspect you had a good reason," I replied.

"It's about you and Barbara," Mary said.

"What about us?" I asked.

"I saw you."

"I know."

"It was very naughty of you to do that here," Mary finally said.

"I know, but it was a lot of fun too," I replied.

"Well the pair of you seemed to be having a lot of fun... ," Mary said.

"So, why ask me here?" I asked. "Is there a problem?"

"I was wondering if you were interested in a bit more fun," asked Mary pensively. "Oh God, this is sounding so corny and me so needy."

"I'm always interested in fun," I said with a gentle smile.

Mary leaned forward to kiss me passionately and with gusto.

"I was so petrified you'd say no or I would make a fool of myself," she giggled. "I just want something nice in my life for me, something different, no strings, but I'd love a regular rogering every so often."

"No man in your life?" I asked curiously.

"He'd rather play bloody golf than play with me," she answered sadly.

"Well, that's definitely his loss then," I murmured and gently nuzzled her soft neck with my teeth.

"Oh gosh, that feels delectable," she sighed and moved into my arms.

I held her close whilst my hands wandered gently up and down her body, softly caressing her and making her press ever harder against me.

Mary's lips found mine and she slid her tongue into my mouth, swirling around as our passion grew. I slipped my hands up inside her loose fitting top taking the time to gently squeeze her bottom cheeks in passing and running my fingertips over her silky soft skin, feeling her shiver softly in delight.

"Oh nice! I was so afraid you'd turn me down flat," Mary sighed. "I'm not a patch on Barbara."

"You do yourself a disservice, Mary," I replied. "You're just as lovely in different ways."

Mary slid her hand down my body to grasp my cock outside of my jeans and realised that yes, she was desirable in my eyes.

"Oh, it's a long time since I had myself something this hard in my hand!" she gasped.

"Well, for the moment, he's all yours," I said with a smile.

"Goody!" she exclaimed and undid my jeans to slide her hand inside my underwear and fondle me gently, rubbing her thumb over the tip and the pre-cum accumulating there.

"Oh!" I gasped at her ministrations as an almost electric shiver went through me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.