Valerie - Cover

Valerie

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Temptation and desire lead to a secret liaison between a man and his wife's best friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I returned to an empty house, Jan and Vonnie having not returned from wherever they'd gone shopping though I did start to prepare dinner for us all before my shifts started.

I had to admit I was thoroughly enjoying life at the moment, well enjoying the ladies in my life and just hoped I could keep them from noticing just what was going on and just how large my 'harem' was. Jean was perhaps the only exception to that rule, but even then I didn't feel like telling her about Barbara, Vonnie, Janet, Sue, Wendy or Alice. I suspect she'd either be amused or shocked and I didn't want to lose her.

Jan and Vonnie arrived back in time for dinner.

"Vonnie's going to be staying an extra day or two," Jan told me during dinner. "She says she needs a break."

"Well, I'll be on nights," I said. "Not sure how you'll cope with that."

"I'll be quiet or out with Jan," Vonnie answered. "Or just out if Jan's working. I have a couple of old school friends down here within taxi distance who've said they'd like to see me."

"Sounds like you have it all worked out," I said to the pair of them.

After dinner I set off for work, bumping into Wendy as she was locking up the office area.

"Hi John," she greeted me.

"Hi Wendy, how's the shower?"

"Bliddy marvellous!" she exclaimed. "That no good man of mine brought all his mates back with him expecting to see me begging him to finish it off or the house flooded. Instead he got laughed at as they saw the work you'd done which I claimed was mine. He couldn't believe it, even when I described everything that you'd done and ended up in a right huff," she said winking.

"Well the reward was worth it," I said with a grin.

"Oh, I think I still owe you big time John," she giggled. "But at the moment you'll have to wait till I'm reasonably sure I'm safe. Though a little risk is quite the spice too."

"Certainly is Wendy," I agreed. "Well, I'll let you get home now and hopefully we'll enjoy some mutual pleasure soon."

"Oh that we will John, I promise," she said by way of goodbye.

Work went quickly as we had quite a backlog of maintenance to catch up on as the dayshift had quite a few breakdowns which had prevented them from completing their assigned tasks. By the end of the shift though we'd caught up with all the work and left a clean log for the dayshift to carry on from.

I wasn't too tired after the first shift, I rarely am unless it's a really physical one and got home intending to make a drink and check my emails before going up a bit later so as not to disturb Jan too early. As it was I found Vonnie waiting for me, sitting in a pink fluffy robe and looking delightfully tousled.

"Hello Vonnie," I said quietly.

"Hello John, I couldn't sleep any more so came down to play with the pc. Hope you don't mind?" she replied.

"Not at all, would you like a hot drink?" I answered.

"Yes please, tea please," she replied.

I made us a couple of teas as Vonnie fiddled about with her facebook account whilst I watched her, enjoying the sheer femininity of my very sexy sister-in-law, so like my wife in many ways, but in others so delightfully different. Finally she finished and swivelled the computer chair to face me with a smile on her face.

"You look like the cat who got the cream," I said.

"Oh, I certainly enjoyed some cream yesterday afternoon John," she replied with a wink.

"Well there's plenty more where that came from," I said with a quiet chuckle.

"Good, because I've been dreaming of your cock in me almost all night and was hoping for a top up before you go to bed," she said with a grin.

"Got to be quiet," I said. "Don't want Jan to be woken up."

"I know, but I want," She said and allowed the robe to fall open revealing her naked body beneath.

Well that was a sight I simply couldn't resist and I dropped to my knees as her thighs parted to reveal her shaven pussy glistening slightly in the centre as it awaited my attention. Drawing her hips forward I snaked my tongue into her slit and probed for her clitoris, eliciting a sharp gasp when I found it.

"Oh God! You do that so well," gasped Vonnie. "I wish I'd plucked up the courage to try and have you years ago. I nearly did once, but chickened out."

"When was this?" I asked.

"Mum's Christmas party five years ago," she said. "We chatted for a while after Jan got wasted. I almost came with you to help put her to bed but was terrified someone might miss me. Wish I had now."

"I remember that," I said, glancing up. "We could have, everyone else was drunk and no one would have missed us."

"I know, I know oh, oh, oh! John! Oh my God!" she gasped as her body's needs overtook her conscious mind as I returned to the task in hand, sliding a finger into her hot, tight pussy to bring her to the boil.

Instead of finishing off, I continued to probe her with my tongue and fingers, making Vonnie squirm on the seat with increasing passion and delight until, with a muffled squeal, she grabbed my head and drew me hard onto her spasming pussy as an immense orgasm almost blew her away.

"I really, really don't want to go home!" she wailed softly, tears falling down her cheeks. "You've been so nice to me and I hate cheating on Jan, but I need this so."

"You can always get Henry to retire near here," I said with a wink.

"Now there's a thought," she said through the tears.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.