Valerie - Cover

Valerie

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Temptation and desire lead to a secret liaison between a man and his wife's best friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Hello?" I said as I picked up the receiver.

"Hi John, Vonnie here, is my sister home?" came a familiar voice down the phone.

"Sorry Vonnie, she's at work, can I help?"

"Was hoping you could put me up for a couple of nights as I'm down your area tomorrow at a conference and being a cheapskate..."

"Shouldn't be a problem," I laughed. "Will be good to see you again."

"Will just be me. Henry's staying at home, thank God."

"You love him really," I said.

"I know, but he's going through one of his getting on my nerves phases and frankly I just need a bit of a break."

"Same bed," I replied. "Just more room."

"I'll cope," she laughed. "Henry just hogs the sheets anyway. All the man does there these days."

"Vonnie, the desperate housewife," I laughed. "Doesn't seem like you at all."

"Goes on much longer I might just sneak in your room and kidnap you," she joked.

"Kidnap? Hell, you just need to ask," I joked right back.

"Don't tempt me John, I might just... ," she said and I had the feeling that the thought had crossed her mind.

"Well Jan's on lates again tomorrow and it's my last day off, so you'll have to put up with me in the evening till she gets in," I replied, changing the subject slightly but letting her know about a window of opportunity. "After that she's off for a couple of days, but I'm at work on nights."

"Might stay till the end of the week then," she laughed. "Ok, see you tomorrow John. Byeee!"

"Bye Vonnie, see you tomorrow."

I liked Vonnie; she's Jan's older sister by a year and we'd always gotten on well together. I'd had the occasional fantasy as to what it would be like to enjoy her body whilst I was making love to Jan. Until recently nothing would have come of it, but I was a different person now and Vonnie was seriously tempting, so like my Jan except in personality, Vonnie being the more bubbly of the two. Still the thought of having had both the sisters was quite the turn on to my mind, assuming I could get away with it.

I told Jan the news as we sat down to dinner and she was delighted, though a bit miffed that she was on a late shift. I told her I'd arrange collection from the station and make sure that she was fed and settled.

"We can always have a small drink together when you get in," I said. "Plus you'll be able to see her on your days off after tomorrow."

"True," said Jan. "Although I have a few errands to run as well."

"I'm sure she'll either come with you or entertain herself, assuming she's not at this conference," I replied.

"No Henry then?" mused Jan.

"Busy I expect. Vonnie said he was getting on her nerves again," I replied.

"Not surprised," snorted Jan. "That man can bore for England at times."

"She loves him though," I said.

"Oh yes," said Jan. "Doesn't mean she can't get away occasionally."

"We never seem to," I said.

"Yes we do John; it's called work," laughed Jan.

"Oh yes, that does explain your frequent absences," I laughed in return.

"Hey at least I don't vanish from your bed for 4 nights every couple of weeks," she said.

"Oh yes, it's 'remind Jan what she'll be missing night' tonight," I said with a wink.

"That's tomorrow, though you know how nervous I get with Vonnie in the next room in case I go all vocal on you," she said with a smile.

"All the better to have you now," I said and chased her round the room and upstairs where we made mad passionate love until she told me to leave her alone as she needed her sleep.

The following morning we were both up early to tidy the house and do last night's dishes. Jan gave me a list of stuff to buy at the shop and her staff discount card.

After a light lunch I took Jan to work and did the shopping and had the place looking like no one lived in it for Vonnie's arrival.

I got a text telling me that Vonnie expected to arrive in a half an hour so I set off in the car to our local station, parked up and waited in the forecourt.

I spotted her straight away, short petite long dark brown hair and a beaming smile when she saw me.

"Hi Vonnie, good to see you," I welcomed her.

"Always good to see you too, John," she said as I took her bags and led her to the car.

"Good trip?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied. "I love travelling by train, it's so relaxing."

"So no need for a lie down when I get you to the house?" I said.

"Well not to sleep," she giggled. "But it will be good to relax without worrying if I'll miss my stop."

"So what's going on with Henry?" I asked when we got to the car.

"He turned fifty and decided it was pipe and slippers time," she laughed. "Well not really, but God he was driving me mad looking through retirement catalogues," she replied.

"He's too young to retire surely?" I asked.

"That's what I told him, besides I don't want him in the house getting under my feet," she laughed.

"Might perk up your love life though," I said, grinning.

"Hah, once a month in the dark, same position and terms like foreplay seemingly in a foreign language," she grimaced. "Still, shouldn't be bringing you down with my probs John, how's you and Jan doing?"

"Still leading more or less separate lives, though it suits us and means we don't often get on each other nerves. As for the love life, fine, though she did tell me to leave her alone so she could get some sleep after about two hours last night," I said with a grin and a wink.

"Two hours? Christ John, I'm lucky to get ten minutes," she gasped.

"Guess we're lucky," I said.

"Well Jan certainly is," giggled Vonnie.

"Just a case of keeping in practice," I said. "More you do it, more you want it."

"I should be so lucky," she sighed.

"I believe people make their own luck," I said. "Just takes planning and opportunity."

Vonnie looked thoughtful. "What time's Jan in tonight?"

"Not till just after ten," I replied. "About four hours."

Vonnie just nodded and looked very thoughtful, glancing at me speculatively when she thought I wasn't looking.

We got back to the house and I opened the door to let her in, then despite her protests gathered and carried her bags up to our guest room.

"If you want a cuppa I can make you one as you unpack," I said.

"John, can I ask you a question, in confidence?" Vonnie asked.

"Of course you can," I replied.

"I promise this won't go any further than us," she said. "But have you ever considered cheating on Jan?"

Hoo boy! I thought, if only you knew.

"Would very much depend on circumstances, Vonnie," I said. "Fantasies are OK, but keeping secrets is something else again."

"I can keep a secret," Vonnie whispered.

"So can I," I whispered in return as our lips met.

The kiss was so different from what I was used to, no tongues, just a gentle nibbling of upper and lower lips that seemed to go on forever.

"I've wanted to do that for such a long time now John," Vonnie whispered in my ear.

"Not just that I hope," I whispered back and kissed her neck and gently moved my lips downward.

"Jan must never know John, this would ruin her," Vonnie said.

"I know," I replied as my hands slid down her back to gently squeeze her buttocks. "I don't want to hurt her either, but you've always been a fantasy of mine, Vonnie."

"It's mutual John, ever since that holiday in Crete when I used to lie awake to you two bonking half the night away whilst Henry slept next to me," Vonnie said as her own arms slipped around my waist and drew us into another kiss.

I softly ran my fingertips up and down her back feeling her arch into me as she reacted to the touch. Then I drew my hands to her top and unbuttoned her blouse slowly and teasingly, so as to draw out the pleasure of the moment. When I finished I drew it back over her slim shoulders and allowed it to drop down, revealing a low cut flowery bra holding a nicely rounded 34 B cupped set of breasts. Vonnie's own hands had not been idle and she slipped my T-shirt up over my head and ran her fingers over my chest in obvious pleasure and desire. I reached behind her to unclip her bra and allowed the ripe fruit contained within to emerge into my sight. They were quite lovely and far more sensitive it seemed to my Jan's, judging by the moans of pleasure Vonnie gave when I began to suckle them as I lowered her onto the bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.