Valerie - Cover

Valerie

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Temptation and desire lead to a secret liaison between a man and his wife's best friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

After drinking another coffee I headed upstairs to clean myself up. Jan's not stupid and I didn't want her to taste Sue on my lips or check out my cock and see evidence of use upon it. After sorting that out I entered the bedroom to get my clothes and make sure Jan was ok. She was, though she was clearly suffering from an excess of alcohol the previous night and appeared to have the hangover from hell. I promised her some paracetamol and some brufen along with a glass of cold water and swiftly dressed to go and get it for her. After taking her her medicine and moaning about her fate as well as cursing Roger I told Jan about our visitor.

"Oh hell, John," she moaned. "I meant to tell you about it. The church wants to set up a new playgroup and I said they could have some of the old toys we stored in the loft. Not the good ones and the precious memory stuff, just the everyday stuff we stored as the kids got older and never got around to selling or taking to the tip."

"Not a problem," I said. "When do they need it?"

"As soon as possible," Jan replied. "Could you drop it off at the Church Hall tomorrow, someone is supposed to be there all day. Now can you please let me close my eyes and suffer in silence?" she pleaded.

I left Jan to 'recover' or fall asleep whatever she needed to do and set up the ladder to get in the loft. Finding the boxes and bags of old toys didn't take too long and I hauled them down to store in the garage, which was full of stuff we used on a regular basis, but had never had our car in it since we'd moved in. I opened the garage door to let in daylight and also the warmth of the day and began the task of sorting out the semi-permanent storage to create a space for the temporary stuff. I also tried to keep the noise down to a bare minimum out of consideration for Jan who, I suspected, did not want any loud noises.

"Hi John," came Jean's voice.

"Hi Jean, sorry if I disturbed you," I replied.

"You didn't, I was just sweeping the path and noticed the garage was open," she said with a smile.

"Sorting out a few old but good toys for the new church playgroup," I said.

"Want a hand?" Jean asked.

"If you don't mind getting dusty," I replied.

Jean came round and started helping with some of the more awkward boxes and we soon had the stuff stacked in a dry area ready for packing.

"Thanks," I said. "You helped make that much easier."

Jean smiled. "It's what good neighbours do." She then kissed me. "God I want you John," she whispered in my ear.

I glanced around, we were out of sight of the road, but still it was possible for someone to hear us or even for Jan to wander through.

"Not sure if here is a good place Jean," I whispered back.

"I know," she said. "But my hubby's having a nap and I can be quiet if I need to be," she added with a wink as she slipped her knickers off and leaned with her chest to the wall, raising her skirt in invitation.

Hell, I thought, feeling my cock rise to the occasion upon seeing Jean's nicely rounded arse, this could so easily get out of hand and me in deep trouble, as opposed to being deep in Jean. Stepping up to her I ran my fingers over her soft rounded buttocks and felt her thrust backwards into my groin in anticipation. She turned her head so we could kiss, our tongues sliding into each other's mouths and entwining around the other.

I slid a hand around to the front of Jean feeling the soft hairs covering her pussy and slipped my fingers lower to probe her clitoris nestled between her engorged labia, feeling Jean respond in pleasure by pressing back even harder.

"Ohhh so nice," she whispered. "You've got the magic touch, John."

Jean reached back to fondle my cock over the top of my trousers rubbing gently but driving me into a higher lustful state. I used my free hand to undo my belt and unbutton my trousers before undoing the fly and allowing them to drop to the floor. Quick as a flash Jean's soft hand was into my underwear to fondle my erection to the point of almost physical pain such was the strength of it.

"Lovely," she whispered. "Now put him where he belongs."

I slipped my underwear to the floor and, with difficulty owing to my stiffness, guided my cock to Jean's hot, wet entrance and slid him into heaven.

"Oh God! That's so good," I gasped.

"Mmmmm," was all Jean groaned in return as I began long slow strokes into her tight channel to maximise the feeling and prolong the pleasure.

I moved again to finger her clitoris whilst my other hand slid up her top to fondle a breast above her bra, feeling the nipple poking hard through the fabric as Jean hissed in delight at my ministrations. It didn't take long before Jean gave a strangled squeal as she orgasmed under my treatment.

"Oh, I so needed that," she sighed as I continued with the long slow strokes, making her moan in further delight. Jean's internal muscles were massaging my cock delightfully along its whole length at each stroke and I could feel my own pleasure point building.

"Fill me John, please," Jean begged softly.

"Your wish is my command," I gasped as an orgasm ripped through me and blasted up into her womb. My legs trembled and almost gave way under me.

"God your incredible Jean," I gasped. "I don't think I've ever cum so hard before."

"Practice and variety John," she said with a wink. "The more you get it, the more you want it."

"You've got that right," I replied with a smile.

My now deflated cock had slid out of Jean's pussy and she turned to face me and we kissed passionately.

"Best get back before I'm missed," said Jean as she slipped her panties back on. "I'm going to enjoy the feeling of a bit of you nestling in me for the rest of the day."

"I'm going to treasure these moments myself Jean," I replied. "Despite the odd risk."

"Makes it more thrilling," she said with a smile.

"True," I replied as we kissed again and Jean set off to her house.

I slipped back indoors and cleaned myself down wondering just how long my luck or indeed my lucky streak was going to last.

Nothing else happened the rest of that day other than a few texts from Gemma and Valerie asking how Jan was to which I replied. Jan got up about 2pm and settled down on the sofa where I'd previously enjoyed Sue and we made small talk until I prepared a light dinner for us, after which we watched a DVD before Jan went off to bed yawning her head off, still not fully recovered from the previous night's excesses. After watching another film I joined her, wondering what another day would bring.

The following day after a quiet morning Jan and I loaded the car with the toys I'd brought down from the loft and set off to the church hall. Jan was wearing her works uniform as she had a late shift that day though the church hall was right next to the store. We parked up and wandered inside and I spotted Sue immediately and went over with Jan to say hi.

"So good to see you again John and thank you both for this gift. It will help us get the group set up quickly," Sue said after we shook hands, her slim fingers lingering a bit longer than was strictly necessary on mine.

"Where do you want them?" I asked.

"Could you take them through to the store room through the back there?" Sue said, pointing.

It didn't take long and Jan and I soon had the bags full of toys stored carefully in the store room. We chatted with Sue and a couple of other middle aged ladies whom Sue introduced as the play group supervisors, both of whom eyed me speculatively.

"I have to go to work now, John," said Jan, glancing speculatively at her watch.

We bade the ladies goodbye and left, Jan to head into ASDA, myself to get in the car to go home. I'd just paused to tidy the rear space of the car when I heard a voice call me.

"Ello John, fancy seeing you 'ere."

I turned and it was Janet, Lisa's mate who'd covered for Lisa and me whilst we sorted out her 'needs' and fixed a washing machine.

"Hello Janet, what brings you out here?" I asked.

"Grabbin' some milk from the shop and thought I saw you," she said.

"Kids at school?" I asked.

"Yep and me at a loose end," she said with a smile.

"Can't have that," I said smiling back. "No telling what mischief you'd get up to."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.