Valerie - Cover

Valerie

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Temptation and desire lead to a secret liaison between a man and his wife's best friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Once home I prepared Jan and I a little light snack to tide us over before the barbecue and did some tidying up as well as a few emails. When Jan got home we ate and then got ready for one of the treats of our year. Three times over the summer we and our friends would hold a barbecue and invite a good few acquaintances over to supplement the numbers along with kids and other family members. They were normally wild uproarious events though only in the humour and banter manner, nothing sordid, or nothing I'd spotted anyway. Still we looked forward to them and knew that we'd both be quite merry by the evening's end, which is why I sneaked up behind Jan, having decided to get one in before she became incapable.

"God you're insatiable these days," she moaned as I slid my cock into her and started pounding away to her evident delight.

It didn't take long before the moans became loud cries of delight and lust as she orgasmed several times beneath my hard thrusts before I blasted my fourth load of the day into the second woman.

"God that was good," she gasped. "But I'm going to have to clean up again. Now get dressed and leave me alone you naughty man," she giggled.

It was a warm and sunny evening when we finally turned up at Ted and Gemma's. We weren't the first there, Roger and Valerie had arrived before, and I saw a scattering of faces I recognised from previous barbecues along with the odd neighbour and of course Ted and Gemma's kids and respective partners and friends.

Gemma, of course, was being the perfect hostess and greeted Jan and I at the door, giving Jan a hug and a kiss on the cheek and I a hug, kiss and a surreptitious fondling of my cock.

"Glad to see you, food will be getting charred in about an hour, but we've lots of beer needs attending to," she smiled.

We wandered out the back to see a kids' paddling pool full of ice and packed with smallish bottles of beer surrounded by a great many chairs and our friends. Greeting and salutations were passed before we drifted into various groups to eavesdrop and chat.

I wandered over to Valerie and Roger and exchanged greetings. Roger was clearly intending to test his capacity for alcohol that night and as he wandered away to get another beer. I offered Valerie my sympathies.

"I'm used to it," she smiled. "Besides, at least he's a harmless drunk."

"True," I said. "How are you since we last met?"

"Horny and getting hornier," she giggled. "But Jan and I seem to be twinned to the same shift pattern at the moment which is frustrating."

"Even then you have to take my shifts into account too," I said. "All work and no play makes for a dull life. Still you look lovely tonight."

Valerie was wearing an open topped sun-dress that hung to her lush figure and displayed her upper charms beautifully, without being too blatant.

"Thanks John. Glad someone noticed," she snorted as Roger made his way back.

After that I had to listen to one of Roger's interminable stories which I'd already heard several times in the past whilst Valerie slipped away to chat to others. Still it was a nice night and I can listen politely whilst people watching. Eventually though I begged off to go and get another beer and Roger homed in on Alice, a nurse friend of Gemma's, to regale her with his tales of woe. Seeing no opportunity to join another conversation, I wandered back into the house and into the kitchen to see if Gemma needed any help.

"Oh John, just the man," she said with a smile. "Can you get the lid off this jar of pickles, please?"

"No problem," I said and proceeded to turn the tightly sealed lid to open the jar.

"Good to see that you aren't worn out from work," Gemma grinned, before kissing me and slipping her tongue into my mouth. Fortunately the kitchen window did not overlook the back garden so we had a little privacy. I slid my arms around her waist before lowering my hands down to her bottom cheeks. She was wearing a cropped top and a miniskirt so my hands were soon delving under her skirt and over her thronged bottom.

"God I want you!" she breathed.

"Time and place," I murmured. "And this isn't the place, well not at the moment."

"Later perhaps?" she asked.

"Perhaps," I grinned. "When people won't be noticing absences."

"Mmmm," was all she said before slipping back to her food preparation and I wandered back outside.

Once out there I rescued a rather stunned Alice from Roger's clutches when he sought out another beer.

"Dear God, that man can talk for England," she laughed.

"It's because you didn't hide quick enough," I smiled. "But he's harmless enough, no groping or innuendo."

"True," she smiled. "If I'm going to be groped, at least I'd prefer someone who wasn't heading towards drunk."

"I'm sure your hubby wouldn't like that," I smiled. "They rarely do even if they're gropers themselves."

"Again true," she giggled. "But later on he'll be like Roger; so far gone he won't really notice."

"I'll await that condition with interest," I laughed. "Just to see who puts a move on you."

"He'd better be sober enough to perform," she laughed in return. "Because I hate those who talk the talk but can't walk the walk."

"Foods up!" came the call from the kitchen and Alice and I parted to seek out our partners and dig into the burgers and hot dogs.

The evening got progressively livelier as it went on and inhibitions lowered and voices became louder, though not aggressive. I'd also noticed I was only onto my third beer of the evening, whereas a lot of the people were onto their eighth or ninth or well onto a second bottle of wine. Still, I thought, time to empty the tanks and headed off to the downstairs loo only to find it occupied; so I headed upstairs to use the en-suite facilities in the master bedroom. Just heading down was Valerie who smiled and gave me a kiss in passing.

I finished off and left the room when I noticed one of the bedroom doors slightly ajar and a beckoning finger sticking out of it. A quick glance behind me told me no one else was about so I followed my instincts and slipped into the bedroom and into Valerie's arms.

No words were spoken but our lips melded together and our tongues entwined in mutual probing, our hands wandering over each other's bodies touching and caressing. Reaching down, Valerie started stroking my cock as it stiffened up under my shorts. I started to gather up her dress to grant me access to her upper thighs. Valerie gasped as I started to probe her underwear covered pussy and took her hands off my cock to grasp the hem of her panties and shimmy them down with a delicious wiggle before depositing them in her handbag next to her. I undid my shorts and dropped my pants and underwear and took hold of my cock as I began to guide him towards Valerie's hot wet pussy. Valerie held her dress up over her waist as I manoeuvred my cock to her entrance and gave a low moan as the tip found her entrance. I began to push my cock, still partially coated with Jan's pussy juices, forward and up. It wasn't easy and a little awkward due to our height differences but at last my cock shot up into paradise. I began a series of long deep thrusts as Valerie pushed back against me. It didn't take long, I suspect we were both overwhelmed with the feeling of doing something very naughty in someone else's house. Valerie just tensed as an orgasm overwhelmed her and set me off into my own as I squirted several ropes of my seed deep within.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.