Valerie - Cover

Valerie

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Temptation and desire lead to a secret liaison between a man and his wife's best friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

My chance with Gemma came sooner than I expected. I needed to pop round their house to pick up a number of tools that Ted had 'borrowed' over the last month or so. So, the following day after I'd enjoyed Valerie's charms I found myself ringing Ted and Gemma's to arrange to get them back. As it was I got lucky, Ted's a civil servant and works Monday to Friday somewhere in Westminster, London so I knew he wouldn't be in. However Gemma is a nurse at our local hospital and works shifts, if the phone was engaged she was in bed, if it kept ringing she was at work, as it was she picked up the phone after a couple of rings.

"Hi Gemma, it's John here, I was wondering if I could call round and pick up my tools?" I asked.

"Hi John, no problem," she replied. "I'm in all day."

Half an hour later I knocked at their door. For all we live on the same estate Ted and Gemma lived in a much larger house than Jan and I, though like us their kids had flown the coop as it were.

Gemma answered and let me in. "Hi John, I'm afraid you'll have to hunt down what's yours; I'm not sure whose is whose," she said.

Ted is a DIY fanatic; unfortunately he's not very good at it and in some cases downright dangerous too. He also has a tendency to simply abandon a job halfway through to start on another grand project. Frankly I don't know why Gemma puts up with it, but she does.

I followed Gemma through into their dining room to see tools strewn all over the floor and half the floorboards up along with several exposed power sockets.

"Bloody hell Gemma, what's he doing now?" I asked in amazement.

"He was supposed to be fixing squeaky floorboards, but he managed to cut a power cable when he cut through. I'm running the fridge freezer from an extension upstairs, we've no power downstairs," she sighed.

"Ok, let me have a look, I'll see what I can do," I said.

"Oh thanks John. I did think about asking you, but thought after the last time you'd refuse point blank," she said.

The last time being when Ted decided it would be a good idea to fit a shower and ended up flooding the bathroom and nearly electrocuting me when I came round to help as he hadn't thought to turn the power off.

"If it was Ted, then no," I replied. "But for you, anything," I said with a smile.

"Careful John, you don't know what I'd ask for," she joked in return with another of her cryptic hints.

"I can always dream," I flirted back at her, hopefully letting her know I might be interested. "But let me sort this first."

I swiftly saw where Ted had cut the electrics. I also saw where he'd tried to repair a ring main but left one end disconnected in his rush. Going outside I made sure the power was off and reconnected the cable with a spare junction box that was lying in Ted's toolbox. I then sorted out the ring main to make sure all was correctly connected and no polarities reversed. I then made sure the cables were not lying where they could be cut or damaged with the floorboards. After that it was a case of relaying the floorboards after repairing any supporting joists where the central heating pipes went through, using woodscrews rather than nails and a tightening strap to make sure the tongue and groove slots were in fully. It took a couple of hours, but no more squeaky floorboards and the power was back on downstairs.

Gemma gave me a hand to roll the carpet and underlay back over the exposed floor and it was a case of job done.

"Thanks John. God knows when he would have sorted this out," she sighed. "There are times I could strangle that man and his big ideas. He's cost us a fortune getting tradesmen in to repair the damage his little schemes have done and most of our male friends refuse to help out any more."

"Just glad I could help," I said.

"Nice to watch a man who's good with his hands and his equipment," she replied with a smile.

"It's not the equipment, but the skill with which it's used," I teased back, certain she was flirting with me. "Mind you, some don't care to share their equipment. Jan wouldn't care to see some of my equipment being used by anyone else."

"Ted's like that too, he'd hate the idea of someone using something he regarded as his alone," she smiled.

"I usually find the best way is not to tell anyone," I grinned. "What they don't know won't hurt them."

"My thoughts exactly," said Gemma as she leaned across to kiss me.

The kiss seemed to go on forever and ever. We didn't touch other than our lips, but it was delightful and passionate, our tongues intertwined twisting and turning over themselves as we just enjoyed the moment.

"I've wanted to do that for so long," Gemma sighed. "I didn't think you'd even noticed me though."

"Until recently it was more a case of I didn't dare." I said. "Jan's party was where I finally got the hints you were throwing."

"Didn't dare make it too blatant," she said with a laugh. "Jan and Ted are not stupid after all and we never really seem to get a chance to be alone."

We kissed again and this time our arms slid around each other in a hug along with a few gentle caresses.

"I don't want anyone finding out John," she said finally. "I love Ted. I like my life. I just want a little extra spice in it. I want to find out if there's more to life than the missionary position with the lights out."

"There is," I laughed. "Lots of positions and seeing it's daylight and our partners won't be home for hours..."

"Mmmm very true," purred Gemma, leaning in to kiss me again.

We exchanged kisses for quite a while, becoming ever more urgent in our mutual desires as our hands wandered over each other's bodies.

"Follow me," said Gemma and led me upstairs.

Gemma is a very tall woman, just under six foot and very thin, almost no bust and snake-hipped I suppose is the correct term. Her hair is short and she has a large hooked nose. No, she's no beauty, but she is quite lovely and quite sexy in her own way. Perhaps it's just that she's different to Jan or Valerie, all I knew is that I wanted her.

We went into a spare room and Gemma closed the curtains before slipping into my arms and kissing me soundly. I gently ran my hands up her back and she sighed with contentment.

"God, I want you so much," Gemma whispered in my ear between kisses.

"I want you too, it's pretty obvious," I said, smiling and guiding her hand down to my rigid cock.

"Oooh nice," she said.

I kicked my shoes off and drew her down onto the bed as my hands wandered over her body, touching, teasing and caressing, until finally slipping her T-shirt off to expose her soft upper body, leaving only a sports bra to hide her breasts. Gemma had meanwhile unbuttoned my shirt and was running her fingertips over my chest and planting soft kisses here and there before sliding a hand down to undo my belt and unbutton my jeans. As this was happening I slid her sports bra off over her head and lowered my lips to her small breasts and proceeded to suckle each in turn, causing Gemma to moan in pleasure.

"Don't stop please," she begged. "I know they're small but that's so good."

"I'm not bothered about the size," I murmured. "They're lovely and very much a part of you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.