No Strings - Cover

No Strings

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Chapter 3

I guess Daddy was not your normal executive. Bianca sat in a large work area outside my office. Another door in my office led into a small conference room, which was attached to Daddy's very large office. Two other conference rooms also had doors into his office. Two very cute females and six rather large, burly men also were in workspaces at the front of his office. Four more were stationed at the entrance door to the area. I found out one day that there were hidden doors, both in where I was, and also in Daddy's office. They opened to stairs leading to the roof, and a heliport. That first morning went by very quickly. Bianca met the guards, all sixteen of them, as it turned out. One of the cute females, was the head of security. She had increased security staffing to a 24/7 basis. Bianca came in and reminded me it was time for lunch.

Ralph, who was one of the guards in the car that morning was standing, waiting for us. Melanie nodded to him, he shifted his eyes then we followed him. At the car, the little blonde whirlwind we were now calling 'Desert Storm' or 'Sandstorm', tried to run out of the car (called 'The Beast No 8', as I found out later). It was not until the driver depressed something that even Ralph was able to open one door at a time. Sandy hugged her sister, then leaned over and gave me a kiss.

"Thanks, Guys, I think the whole school was watching when the car picked me up. I think I'm going to like living with you ... mmm, sleeping with you, too." I'm not certain why, but just then I put my hands to my face, then brushed back my hair.

As my hands ran down to the back of my neck, I looked up and started to mutter, "Oh my God!"

When I looked, both girls were smiling at me. Ralph and the driver were looking back, too, and I'd swear they were laughing at me.

Our exit, it seemed, was the highlight of everyone and anyone able to see the front doors. As we pulled out, two other cars joined us. Both were black SUVs, and even though all the glass was tinted, four or more shapes could be seen in each of them.

It wasn't until we got to the Club and Ralph opened the door that I really began to worry. Bianca scooted over, gave me a kiss and took Ralph's hand to exit. Being a man, I was looking at her long legs and other posterior parts when suddenly a hand landed between my legs and another pulled me face into a not so chaste kiss. Little Sandra stuck her tongue into my mouth while she squeezed other parts of me. She got out with a flip of her skirt, and I knew I was going to be in trouble. Ralph was covering his mouth as though coughing into it. We went into the club.

I started to go the sign in stand when a voice called, "This way." Both Bianca and Sandy went ahead, and as I began to follow, I heard, "Excuse me, Sir, this is a Private Club!"

Sandy came back, and took me by 'the club' and yelled out, "It's okay, Pierre! He's another Mr. Jones."

"Yes, Miss!" he said. I followed her to a table where we found Bianca covering her face with a napkin, while obviously laughing hysterically. "I'm so sorry, Dear," she said, "but Daddy wanted everyone to know you as 'Mr. Jones', too. Sandy and I have been coming here since she was eleven, they all know us."

"That's another thing. I have never asked, but this is too much. Just how old are you and Sandy. How much trouble am I into with you two minxes?"

They looked at each other, then both put a finger to their mouths. "Let's see, to get my clearances, I had to wait until I was twenty-three. Sandy just turned twenty, and only teaches half a day at her school ... so, nope, I think your okay with both of us. At least I hope your okay with both of us?"

Then she put on her 'lost puppy-dog' face, and batted her lashes. "We can be any age you want, we sometimes go out and dress like we're thirty, and just came from Europe. Other times, we're little girls looking for their Daddy. Of course, since we now have you, we don't do those kind of things ... much!" she whispered.

A waiter came and brought a tray of rolls and some coffee. "May I bring you all the specials for today, Mr. Jones?"

I looked at the girls ... ladies ... women ... whatever they were, today. They smiled and I said 'yes.' Several wait-staff brought out plates of crab and shrimp salad for the girls, and a nice size sea bass for me. The waiter put his head down as if clearing crumbs away.

"My name is Peter", he said. "I brought Ralph and Bob their lunches, too." The small bulge of a sidearm could be seen when he opened his vest a bit.

Bianca and Sandra nodded slightly to him, then I saw two other waiters standing near us. More coffee, a desert cart and some fresh fruit added to the lovely meal. When we left, my two ladies each took an arm, and I walked them out. 'The Beast' was waiting at the door. Our waiters were standing at the top of the stars as we went down.

Bob, I assumed, unlocked the rear door. Ralph opened it for us. As we got in, I started to go back out.

"I forgot to pay," I said.

Bianca stopped me with her hand on mine as she said, "All taken care of, Honey. It always goes on the bill to 'Mr. Jones.'"

I could begin to like this!

We headed back to our little mansion, to drop off Sandy. Our SUV escort in front and back of 'The Beast'.

We approached our house, Bob used the remote to open the first gate, nothing happened. Bob pulled out of the drive while Ralph began talking on his Sat phone. The other two cars, the SUVs now lined up in front of us, while we very rapidly drove next door to Daddy's house.

I won't bore you with petty details but it seemed like something happened, then we came to a stop. Bob and Ralph were removed from the car, I looked at Bianca and Sandy then pushed a panic button(lever really). Two things then, we became sealed in an armour cage and a panel rose up from the back of the front seats between us and the front. Oxygen masks deployed, screens in the opened space, showed remote pictures of our position and another a display of locations of where, what we surmised as response teams were at.

One icon showed right where we were. Then, as from some open door, a Blackhawk helicopter hovered in front of the car. With chain guns from either side readied for action, six black hooded men slid down ropes and surrounded our car. Other men could be seen next to each of the SUVs.

Within another minute or two a big man came up to us, pushed something on the car and we could hear him telling us everything was okay and to push the release and come out.

"Like Hell, we all said." On one of the screens we saw a video feed of Daddy. He said everything was fine, the men were the response team and we should release the security and exit the car.

At no time did he say the secret word we had agreed upon if something like this ever happened.

We would have been sitting ducks, the car was not moving, our escort and guards captured and this was an obvious hostile situation. I depressed the button on the black box.

Everyone came up to the car and with smiles on their faces started clapping. Maria came to us with a plate of cookies in her hand. She took the thing from the big man's hand and gave us Daddy's code word. I slowly moved a lever on the panel, shook my head, then moved the one marked non-lethal.

Clouds of gas, sleeping gas and tear gas started to spew from our car. Maria had her own secret word, if anything else was used we could assume the worst.

Canister after canister was ejected, many as far as 100-150 feet away.

From the little we could see from where we were, everyone seemed asleep. Daddy's video came in again, this time he said the magic word. Small problem, once the word was used, it could not be used again. We would not come out. Maria, if she had been awake, could have used her secret word. Daddy had said spies had been in the Agency a very long time, we had been told to trust only Daddy, Maria and Ralph, now there was no one.

In about twenty minutes, about eight Bradley combat units, a huge truck, and four forklifts approached. The people on the ground were removed on stretchers, then 'The Beast No 8' was placed on the truck, and we were escorted back to Langley. Right by the front door we were plunked down.

On the steps were Daddy, Maria, Ralph and Bob. Surrounded by two full brigades of Rangers, stood most of the folks from the Agency. Daddy walked down and spoke into the mic for us to come out, we all shook our heads. Maria then came out, said that magic word we longed to hear and said we could come out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.