No Strings - Cover

No Strings

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Chapter 2

I always imagined that a hotel had servants always going in and out of the rooms. I was wrong. It was Friday night, already; and I was feeling both hungry and, quite frankly, scared. I had, in a way, asked Bianca to marry me. I new her name was Bianca Jones, but that was about all.

I still did not know how old she was. The fact that she now worked at the Agency gave me some hope. Looking at her gave no clue. She could be twelve or thirty-two, depending on what she wore. Today she was not wearing very much. She was smallish on top, a 34 B or a small 35 C, maybe. Her body was that of a fashion model, but she was my fashion model.

"Come on, you minx! Dinner, I'm hungry! If I have to eat you all up, nothing will be left for tonight."

"New phrase, stud: Room Service," she said as she threw a menu at me. "Order for two; if I'm still hungry, I'll just have to have an extra dessert." The smile on her face, coupled with the raised eyebrows, removed any other options from the game plan.

That evening, she gave new meaning to 'in-love'. We had been apart for more than three years, except for a few days together. That evening we made up for that. Well, at least I tried. Bianca never complained. She pulled me into the shower, which was not hard because of where she had grabbed me. "Sleep, then we meet 'Daddy' for breakfast ... hmmm ... lunch maybe, depending." "Depending on... ?" I asked.

She just batted her lashes and smiled.

On Saturday morning I found out what that smile meant. She called 'Daddy' and told him we would be over for lunch. We almost didn't make that! She was insatiable. We still had the Mercedes from Friday. It was not just the looks we got from the hotel and other guests that had us looking at each other while we waited for our car.

When it was brought out front, jaws dropped as my little minx climbed in spread her legs wide, and said, "Can we do that again, Daddy?" I closed my eyes, just wondering how long before the police would arrive? She snuggled up, then with an angelic smile said, "Can I have more desert, later?"

Her little hand, she was not a large, girl, woman, whatever, tapped my arm. "Pull in to the next driveway on the left."

When we did, she extracted a remote and entered a code, a gate swung open, we drove in a short distance, before us was another gate. The first one closed. She punched in a longer code this time, and the new gate opened.

"My birthday," she said, then winked at me. "Yours will work, too." We proceeded up a long drive until we reached the top. Before us was a small house that looked like it was from the movie, 'Gone With The Wind'. She said, "Our home, honey," then got out. She took out keys from her survival kit(purse), tossed them to me, and stood in front of the door.

"What?" I stupidly asked. "What?"

"Your supposed to carry me inside, over the threshold, Jeez, don't you know how this works, yet? If we did not have to have lunch with 'Daddy', I could show you some of those things! But, after yesterday, I think you have the important ones down."

I turned twenty shades of red, and grabbed her up. I kissed her, and carried her inside after fumbling with the keys. When I put her back down, she took off, yelling for me to follow. She showed me the most important rooms ... to her, that is: the kitchen (which was very nice), a huge bathroom, and the master bedroom. When I started to asked her about marriage, she raised her finger to her lips, and said, "Shhh! Speak to 'Daddy', I'm not old enough, yet, for a real wedding." I was just staring into space when she added, "Wait, is the legal age sixteen or eighteen, here?"

We were going to be late for lunch. I had to punish her ... yeah, right, punish. We drove out, repeating the ritual with the gates. This time she handed me a remote, and I entered my codes.

"Turn here," she said as the next driveway appeared. It was, as I remembered, a huge Plantation House. It seemed 'Daddy' was our neighbor.

Two men greeted us ... or me, rather. They waved a wand and removed the Uzi and shoulder holster that were becoming a part of my wardrobe. This was new. ''Daddy'' must be home.

My 'wife' took my hand and we entered the terrace.

"We're home. Maria, I love you, but food, please? We need to keep his strength up, among other things."

'Daddy' walked in. Bianca went up and kissed him. He stuck out his hand. I shook it as he said, "Welcome to the family, Son!" Smiling he took a chair.

"Sir?" I sputtered, "Sir, who? What? How?" as I almost fell into another chair. Maria pushed a cart to the table as Bianca also took a seat.

"Alex or Ryan now, relax," 'Daddy' said. "You would not be here if any of us did not want this. I'm not certain if you noticed, but Bianca ... and Sandra, too ... are not ordinary little girls. God knows that if it was not for Maria, I don't know what would have happened to them." He took a bite of food, and then continued, "For a few years now, you have done just as Bianca said you would: NOTHING. In my business, that is something one has to prove. Trust is next and it is much easier to trust family than an outsider. Maria, Bianca and Sandra all seem to trust you. Maybe I do, too, seeing as I put my daughters in your hands. Literally, I guess."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.