Genesis - Cover

Genesis

Copyright© 2012 by Dreaw Mac

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Raymond Sims was a typical teenage boy but with a tragic past, until he spotted a falling star - or so he thought

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Sister   Cousins   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence   School   Military  

I didn't have time to read his mind or take control so I reverted to my martial arts training and using my enhanced speed ran up and punched him on his back.

I had only meant to incapacitate him but in my haste I used to much force snapping his spine in two killing the assassin instantly just as he was taking aim at the girl in the bed he gave a strangled cry followed by a scream of terror at the sight of the gun from Amanda.

I spoke to Amanda's mind to calm her 'Amanda it is alright he's dead your safe now calm down and call security I have to take care of the other one' I told her and she did as I asked thou somewhat like a robot.

I left and raced back toward the children's ward. From the snapshot of thoughts I was able to gather from the dyeing mans mind I knew there was a second shooter after the other sister I didn't know why these girls were being targeted but I would find out and put a stop to it if I could I knew the girl had returned to the room because I had been keeping watch on Donna with my mind and knew she had returned just minutes after I had left.

I got to the room and the doctor was in talking to a nurse while the janitor was cleaning the bath room. I had just entered the room when the janitor came out of the bathroom firing just as the alarm sounded to lockdown the hospital, he was fire ring blind so most of his shots missed but one shot found its self heading towards the girl and yet another towards Donna everything seemed to go into slow motion as my enhanced mind calculated the bullet paths and my subconscious used my TK to deflect both bullets away from their intended targets, mean while I cast out with my mind in anger and ripped into his mind as I moved to take him out, by the time I had reach him and delivered a fatal blow to his head I had all the information he had to give.

Time speed back up than and that's when I remembered the other people in the room I quickly went around to each to see if they had seen what had happen but they had all missed it in their haste to not get shot so I let their minds the way they were.

Then all hell broke loose as armed guards burst into the room with weapons drawn I recognised the three in front as the in house security for the hospital but the two behind them were from guardian and I wondered what they were here for Betty gave me the answer she had seen the situation through my mind and contacted uncle Ted.

'Thank you betty you really are a wonder, oh and tell dad to send in some more men there could be more hit men hiding from what I got from these two it's possible but not likely, I sent

'I believe you are correct in your assessment I have relayed your thoughts to your uncle and he says to have the two men already their call him in with back up so it will look less suspicious' betty replied.

'I'm so stupid sometimes he's right ill does it his way and could you send some drones in'. I said after kicking myself.

'the drones are already in the room with you and in the other with you friend Amanda you need to get back here for more training and learning so you know how interface with and operate the drones yourself, as well as the other equipment here' came the almost smug reply.

Instead of replying I walked over to Donna who was still in hysterics and balling her eyes out and sat on the bed and pulled her close to me and she buried her head in my chest while I whispered that it was over and she was safe and other calming thoughts while releasing some endorphins into her body, after she had calmed down enough the two guys in guardian uniforms came over to me and I recognised them as matt and Jake the two brothers I had sparred with last week i was a little shook to say the least.

"hi Raymond your uncle sent us here to say what the alarm was about and to make sure you were safe, but I'm assuming this is your work" Matt said after shaking my hand.

"And I would just like to say that I hope we are on your good side after last week" Jake said also shaking my hand.

I said "of course you are all that was asking me to take you two down a peg or two. Now let me explain what happened". So I started by telling them about the first shooter up in the ICU and finished as I told them how I had took out the second one when he came out shooting.

Then I said "now here's what I think we should do, first call in to base for back up and have them set a temporary perimeter around the building and only allow ambulances and the sheriff through when they get here' as matt went off to do that I continued to Jake "now second Jake I want you to process both these bodies for ID and fingerprints before the cops show up". He immediately asked why and I told him "something about this doesn't feel right this smells like a mob hit to me and you know how easy it is to pay some deputy to 'loose' evidence is the price is high enough, so I just want to make sure it doesn't get lost ok I'm sure we would both like to know why these girls have hit men after them" I said and surprisingly he too followed my orders without questions, but for now Donna was trying to get my attention.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.