Genesis - Cover

Genesis

Copyright© 2012 by Dreaw Mac

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Raymond Sims was a typical teenage boy but with a tragic past, until he spotted a falling star - or so he thought

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Sister   Cousins   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence   School   Military  

Emma and I bolted upright and I said to the room " Mary and Emma you get the first aid box and meet us in the girls room, Ted you might as well come with me" then we all moved Ted following me upstairs Cindy was fading fast as I reach the bathroom door and found it locked.

"Ted I'm sorry, but I'll have to get you a new door because there's no time let to muck around so move out of the way". He nodded and backed away from the door.

I used all my strength to kick the door and It splintered before me and as I looked inside the sight before me was horrific.

Cindy was naked laying in a bathtub full of her blood I knelt down and felt for a pulse and found one it was weak but it was there. Thinking quickly I reached down and picked Cindy up and carried her past a white faced Ted and girls and into the girls room and placed Cindy on the bed they shared.

Emma and Mary came in while I was checking out her condition she had lost a lot of blood and I could tell that her body couldn't recover the blood loss on its own. I would have to give her some of my nanites, but first I had to stop the bleeding and heal the muscle damage.

Emma was about to rush to the bed but I stopped her with a hand "stay back all of you I have some work to do and you would just get in the way" I told them.

As I thought Mary chose to speak up "what are you saying look at all that blood Cindy needs a doctor" but before I could say anything, Ted put his hand on his wife shoulder and said. "listen honey Cindy is in better hands with Raymond than any doctor on this planet, he cured his roommates cancer for god sake" and he told her how he saw me healing Donna.

Finally she relented and I got to work. They all saw the glow around my hands and moved around to get a better look. they were as awestruck as everyone else when they saw the healing light.

meanwhile I had closed up the wound on her left arm while stitching the muscles and tendons as I went after I had done the same with the right I sat back felling exhausted I spoke to Betty while everyone else was looking over what I had done. I asked her to make up some drinks and put my sperm Into one of them the other one was for me to recover my energy.

The sudden appearance of the drinks out of thin air got all their attention. It was Emma who asked "where did they come from?.

And I answered "they are a special energy drinks Betty made. They will help us recover.That healing took a lot out of me, now, be ready im going to wake her up".

I went into Cindy's mind and removed the sleep command and she slowly began to wake up, but before she did I said "now Cindy isn't fully healed yet, there is the emotional problems from all that's happen to her, and there is a genetic blood problem that you all have that I cant fix with my powers"

"well, then if you can't, no one can" Ted said.

"Well ... there is one way. My nanites that are in this drink" I said holding up Cindy's drink."and before you ask, yes, that means my sperm but don't tell her yet she might refuse it if she knew what was in it" I told them.

"And keep out of my mind sneaky, also keep what you just read a secret for now ok?" I thought to Emma when I noticed her in my mind while I was thinking about the other thing I had done for Cindy, I got a mental nod from Emma.

Just then Cindy moaned and her eyes fluttered open "where am I? Am I dead" she mumbled horsely then she looked around and saw everybody in the room and started crying broken-heartedly and curled herself into a ball. Everybody was shocked including me, I didn't expect her reaction.

The next thing I knew Emma was laying down next to Cindy on the bed with her arms around her sister and I could tell that she too was crying, I could tell that Mary wanted to join them, but I also knew that she would just make things worse for Cindy right now so I said to her and Ted " come on lets leave these two alone and go to bed we have a big day tomorrow". Mary wanted to protest but a look from Ted stopped her and they left the room together.

I had just put down my drink and was walking out the door when Cindy called out " wait Raymond don't leave us alone I can't sleep without knowing there is someone here to protect us" she said looking at me through tear-streaked eyes.

I looked at Emma and she nodded her ok so I picked up her drink on the way and put myself in the spot they had cleared between them. "Now before we settle down to sleep Cindy you need to take this and drink it all" I said as I handed her the glass and she drank it in three gulps. "Alright now lets all get some rest for tomorrow". We all said goodnight and relaxed down into the bed and I pulled the covers over us and we went to sleep almost instantly with the girls cuddled up on either side of me.

When I woke up we were still in that position except Cindy was on top of me still asleep and still naked and I couldn't see anything because her blonde hair was in my face. So I moved very slowly out from under her while placing her down where I had just been next to Emma.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.